***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

ah bless your OH Spidey, good that he is keen! Oh and i'm excited to have you with the same timings!

Tickers are updated!! :thumbup:

DH and I have been BDing every other day. Not on purpose but it has been working out that way. :haha: Nothing really new besides that.

Can I please request a ticker cleck? Ur a guddn aren't u lol!

LMP: 7th October 2019
CYCLE: 31 days (can vary by a day or two!)
L PHASE: 15 days

Thanks Hun! Xxx

On another note I wanted to ask you girls a HUGE favour would you go into my facebook and vote for kara in the next baby boutique competition, all you have to do us click the link on my profile and then in karas page click vote for me! I'd be so grateful! Xxx

Don't think I've got you on fb hon?

add me if you like! (ashley Louise Irving, Manchester, picture of kara in hello kitty T-Shirt as my profile pic!) Anyone else who has me vote vote voooottttttteeeeee lol! Thanks girls!xxxx

well CD24 for me and were getting back in the game tonight as i finally feel alright down there haha, which is good because OV is just around the corner now should be sometime this week i think x

well CD24 for me and were getting back in the game tonight as i finally feel alright down there haha, which is good because OV is just around the corner now should be sometime this week i think x

yay - have fun ;)

AFU - beena bit lazy this week but have an early night planned for tonight :)

joeyJo - hope you enjoyed your early night last night!
As for us - well AF is on its way out so i guess this ttc business starts now. Although i have decided if I don't get pregnant this cycle (which i know is unlikely) that I am havibgn Christmas off and then start again in January!

Well we didn't get our early night but G slept later than us (yes I know even on the day the clocks changed!) so we got an early start instead :blush:

We've put G in his big boy bed for the first time tonight :happydance::cry:
He seemed to go down with less fuss than usual. Since he started refusing BF I've been trying to read him stories but I either get him all relaxed on my lap and then have to transfer him to the cot which upsets him or I read to him in the cot and he keeps struggling to touch me. I sat next to him with him cosied in his bed and it was much easier to lie him down, keep contact for a minute then leave :)

oh let us know how it goes then joeyjo - I can't imagine Sophia just not getting up out of bed and banging on her door!

aww thats so cute about the big boy bed! jesse is getting a toddler bed for christmas so im hoping it helps him settle better too :) x

so my legs are waxed and i'm ready to go :haha:

I had fogotten how wierd it feels to have unprotected sex! the first time we dtd when trying to conceive Sophia, I freaked out, all i could think of was DH's sperm swimming aorund in me hunting out the egg! Hopefully i won't go quite so weird this time round!

Ash I was nosing at the front page tickers, you are 9dpo any symptoms?

i dont really know shiv, i dont feel 'pregnant' yet, but have been a little more tired than usual and achey boobies, so who knows? time will tell i guess! I will test if AF is M.I.A and not before lol! I think im going to give it at lest a week from when AF is due!

soooo excited for xmas! going to get most of Karas prezzies on friday, and i cant wait! Ive treated david and i, a bit early, well saying early it wont be delivered until after december 3rd! dah dah dahhhh a brand spanking new apple iMac!!! wooo! My work were offering a special staff discount thing, where you can get PC's & Mac's at low low prices, so i thought why the heck not! I love my Macbook but its getting a bit dog eared now, and i just thought, take up the opportunity! I think i might keep it packed away until xmas day, then it's a bit more exciting lol!xxx

oo im jealous, i cant wait to start spending, its 2weeks til our holiday so gunna wait til we get back to do the serious shopping,

iv told OH what i want now but iv added some new ghds to the list today too cus mine are seriously retro now iv had em since i was about 16! x

i have to admit im so excited to start the shopping properly! I can start crossing presents of her list then! she's deffo getting the following -

hello Kitty 6v Battery powered car
pink bounce and spin zebra
laugh and learn chair
laugh and learn shop and learn walker
Dancing timmy time timmy
2 - 3 mini baby borns
Just like home electronic microwave
Megablocks play and go table
megablocks playhouse adventure tub
disney princess kitchen
tomy magical melody maker
tomy pick and pop
little people animal sounds farm
toy story 3 chatter phone
toys r us wooden noah's ark
tomy octopals
cinderella aquadraw
cleaners trolley and hoover
block/drawing easel
new dolly
dolls pram
dolls crib
activity cube
tomy bath washing machine
mr potato head
stocking fillers
little peoples noahs ark (plastic)
dolly clothing set
cook and play potsy

and hopefully the rest will be clothes and books that everyone else buys her! Im spoiling her this year, it could well be her last on her own though! and we've been saving for a while so that we can go a bit crazy!lol!

TTC related - last time my nipples were SO sore, but ony one is sore at the moment, so im not including that as a symptom until they are both dangerously painful lol!

I hate wondering why its not happening yet, but i guess it will happen eventually!

I wonder who the first one out of us all will be??!
x

Ash - can I be really nosey and ask how much all those pressies are costing? She is a very lucky little lady, she's gonna have a great christmas :happydance:

Wow Ash what a lucky little girl :)

So far G has a set of toy story car keys & a book. I've asked my folks to get him one of those rugs for cars done like roads & stuff. We won't be spending loads coz our house is quite small & we want to sell it soon ao don't want loads of stuff. We'll probably put money in his account and just get a few things; he'll get loads of other people anyway. We're only just growing into the clothes he got last year :rofl:

As for the big boys bed .... Wow it's been amazing, if it carries on as well as it has done so far then I can honestly say it's the best thing to happen to bedtime ever! He has gone down so easily the last 2 nights - I thought he'd be in & out loads tonight coz he didn't seem that tired but he went straight to sleep! Fingers crossed it continues :)

Hi ladies. I'm sorry I've been so quiet lately. I've been kinda busy but I've been reading all of your replies though. I'm sick right now with a cold and a sinus infection. I feel like crap. :( Went to the doctor and he put me on medicine and I'm hoping it helps. Right now, I'm doubting I'm gonna get pregnant this cycle. I can barely breathe much less have sex. :( I need to be bd'ing as I'm due to OV this weekend. :wacko: And as of Thursday, we are supposed to refrain from BD with the Shettles Method to try for our girl. *sigh* This sucks. The sinus pressure is awful. It's had me awake since 2am. You can imagine how blocked up I am and how bad it feels. :(

On a brighter note, Bry got his first hair cut today. He did SO well! He hardly cried at all! :thumbup: I am so proud of him!! :smug: I will try to attach a pic tomorrow to show you all. Finally he looks like a little boy and hopefully people will quit calling him a her haha.

Well I'm gonna go recline and hope that this decongestant starts working soon. I dunno how long I can handle the sinus pressure. :nope:
Hope you're all having a nice Monday and had a nice weekend. :flower:

Hope u feel better soon Kimberly. :hugs:

Nothing new from me. We skipped a few days with the bding over the weekend. No time. We were going to on Saturday but I fell asleep before we got the chance. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->