***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Well managed to nip to boots on my lunch hour to grab a test ......,

:bfp: WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO (scared now lol) xxx

Woooo hoooo! Yay Ash congrats!

As for me - AF turned up on Thursday - a day early, a 27 day cycle - grrrr
so that's 28 28 34 & 27...
Just want AF to go so we can get on with another cycle.

I've got laryngitis & can barely make a sound; it's horrid and feels really odd not being able to communicate properly.

oh Congrats Ash - great news, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Joeyjo - hope you feel better soon hon x

So spidey (cycle buddy!) how ar eyou getting on with BDing, we aer due to ovulate in the next couple of days? We haev only managed it once, but am planning on jumping on OH tonight once Sophia is in bed and then maybe tomorrow and wednesday if I can muster the energy :winkwink:

Kim, good luck not symptom spotting!

Thanks girls! I'm really scared! It's like I've never been pregnant before and I feel like a newbie all over again lol! I really hope at least one of u lot gets your :bfp: this cycle or I'll be all alone :( lol! I'm having bad lower back pains, especially when I lean over, I can't remember if I had that last time?

I just peed on a clearblue digi (OH grabbed it for me and brought it to work!) and it's deffo a pregnant and 1-2 weeks! Seems like nothing lol! I hope tgi's us a sticky bean, only time will tell! Xxx

OMG Ash yay!!!! That's such great news for me to wake up to. :haha: Sticky dust your way!!! :dust::dust:

Man, you will all be pregnant and I'll be sitting alone in this thread. :rofl:

Thanks Cleck, im so nervous! Really doesn't feel real!

I'll post my :bfp: pics asap lol! Might make it feel more real, then again ive not stopped checking the tests all day, and its still not sank in!xxx

bfp's . . . . . xx

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/slimshadyluva/IMG_2400.jpg

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/slimshadyluva/IMG_2391.jpg

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/slimshadyluva/IMG_2393.jpg

am i seeing things or AM I PREGNANT!!!???? haha!xxxxxxx

no doubt about it - you are up the duff girl!

It certainly looks that way doesn't it haha!

omg, we've told immediate family, my mum & dad and OH's mum & dad, it went 75% ok lol, davids dad seemed a bit disappointed, he said he's not, he's just worried for us, but we'll be ok! My mum & dad are cuffed and davids mum is mostly happy!

im starting to realise i do have symptoms, and i want the morning sickness to start so i feel a bit more reassured (i'll regret saying that soon lol!) xxx

Wooo hooo Ash!!!! :happydance: :happydance: I am so happy for you!! I would be scared too- I'm scared just thinking about being pregnant again. It'll become reality soon and you'll get less scared I'm sure :)

Boothh- that sucks about your inlaws not giving equal treatment. The problem is that you can't say anything to them or they'll just call you jealous because people who play favorites don't like to admit they're wrong. They are the ones losing out by not visiting Jesse more. He'll grow up and be much closer to your mom and that won't be Jesse's fault.

Kimberly- I keep my distance from annoying relatives too. It's not worth making yourself miserable to get along with someone just because they share genetics with you.

Since Boothh and Kimberly have me thinking about annoying relatives... I have a mini rant of my own, LOL. My FIL lives with his new wife about 20 minutes from my house and my FIL also works in this area as an appliance repairman. I often see his work truck parked on the street in front of my MIL's house (my MIL lives next to me). My FIL has yet to acknowledge that Kira exists. He hasn't called, sent a card, sent an email- nothing!! Kira is his first grandchild and it makes no sense that he isn't even curious to see what she looks like or anything. I just don't understand people. I try not to let it bother me- in the end he's going to be the one to miss out. Stupid man.

Shiv my cycle buddy- DH is away all day and night on Monday and Thursday, so we'll have to try and get some baby making time between those days and perhaps tonight. We dtd twice last week I think. I don't hold out much hope, but if it's meant to be it will be! Atleast once a day I second guess myself about having another baby so soon... eeek

Spidey I second guess myself all the time too, it is really scary thinking about coping with 2 babies!

Sorry you FiL is being an arse Spidey - it is most definitely HIS loss not knowing Kira.

Boothh, sorry your in laws are being a pain as well, unfortunately i think that we learn in life that not everyone has the same values as us and that it is them who misses out :hugs:

I think I may have ov'ed early as I have had tonnes of ewcm the last few days anf now none. Also had slight tummy pains last night. We have done the deed Thursday night and sunday night, so if I ov'ed sunday night then we are hopefully in with a shot, although we dtd a couple of times over the next few days just in case i didn't ov! it is tricky this ttc business!

how are you feeling about it all today Ash?

i dont think i OVd at all this month or im super late, i thought i had ewcm but it could just as easily have been leftover :blush: you know what! we dtd every other day so if i did then we are in with a chance and i am in the tww now, :/ not testing till after holiday though which is a week today!

ash i missed this by just readin the last page! congratulations!! :happydance: !!! im sooo happy for you!! i hope i catch on this cycle too ill find out in just less than 2weeks ha xxx

aww thatnks boothh!! I hope you get your bfp this month then we'll be due the same time again!

Im really chuffed, i just hope this is a sticky beanie! i have very sore boobies/nipples and im mega tired, feeling a teeny bit queezy and dizzy spells too, i just cant quite believe it, its like its too good to be true! I think ive convinced myself that this baby is never gonna actually come lol, how stupid am i! Just got to try and take it one day at a time i guess!

doctors appointment tomorrow, so gonna get him to stock me up on vitamins etc, and ask all my questions, like a first timer haha! i'll find out tomorrow if i got my dates right, if i did my EDD will be 18th July! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay summer baby again!xxxx

:happydance: Yay Ash!!! I'm so excited for you! You're going to have another lion cub baby!!! :dance: :thumbup:

I'll also find out in about 2 weeks if I'm knocked up or not haha. One weird thing is though, that at 1 dpo I suddenly got REALLY bloated that night. I mean that doesn't normally happen to me. Very strange! Anyways, I'm ignoring my body mostly so I don't see false signs. Then if there is a real sign, I wont have to question it as my body will have to force it on me hehe. :haha: I'm 4 dpo and caught the 2-3 day old swimmers so fingers crossed for a bfp for me too with a little girlie! :flower: FF.com says that if I conceived this cycle, my EDD is July 28th. So, I'd have an actual lion cub this time around! Bry is a virgo but not by that much haha so I still got to be in lion cubs with you ladies. I sure hope I'm preggers too. I guess we will see though. :)

Congrats again Ash! It's so neat that one of us got a bfp! I just wonder who will be next, me, Shiv, or Boothh! Hehe. Will you find out what you're having this time with this one? Sending you lots of super sticky :dust:

I also cant help but feel bad for Cleck. I mean I know her DH will be gone for 7 months so she cant TTC till he gets back. If somehow we all get our bfp's and are all pregnant, I'm gonna feel really guilty and bad for Cleckner because then I'm afraid she will feel like the "odd man standing" so to speak. :( I don't want her to feel that way and I'll certainly feel bad if that does happen. *sigh*
Cleck, IF that does happen, at least when you finally get your bfp, you will be the one in the spotlight and we can all make a big deal out of your pregnancy! :hugs:

Boothh: Hopefully you will be getting your bfp soon too!! When is AF due for you?

Shiv, hopefully you caught the eggy too!! Let's see how many bfp's we manage to total up this month! :winkwink:

it took us 5 months to conceive with Sophia so I shall probably still be ttc when Cory gets back. However you never know - Cleck could be up the duff already!

i think am due around 20th november i cant decide whether to poas that night when we get back to england from disneyland or not, that is my due date for hiro and also the day we concieved jesse so it seems significant to us but i dont want to be disappointed if i dont get a bfp that day as its gunna be emotional anyway with it being my due date,
i might wait until the monday or as long as i can after that, i dont knowwww i know if i dont get AF on the 20th im gunna want to test asap lol,

my boobs are actually really sore today, they never get sore when im due AF or any other time unless iv been pregnant but i dont want to symptom spot cus i want to have a nice holiday without worrying!

I have a feeling that I won't get my bfp for many many months. I'm breast feeding quite frequently still and I have a feeling that its stopping ovulation- we will see though. Cleckner will have me as company if she doesn't get her bfp this month :)

I can't wait to see who gets their bfp next!!

I'll be okay girlies! I'm going to 'try' to lose weight instead. That should keep me busy enough. I mean, I will be uber broody when you all will be talking about pregnancy symptoms and whining about wanting your babies out already. ;) My time will come again though. AF should be here friday or saturday so hopefully she just stays away. Although I have zero symptoms so I have a feeling AF will come right on time. :haha: I'll still pop in here and check up on everyone but will more than likely move more to the WTT section of the forum too. :thumbup:

it aint over til the wicked witch sings Cleck, you still have ages before she is due - fx! and please don't leave us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->