***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Oh and my ticker must be a bit wrong - I am sure I ovulate more towards the middle of my cycle than it thinks. No way do I ovulate on day 18 of 31. I am pretty sure i have ovualted now - no EWCM left, we :sex: Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday and will agian on Thursday, so we'll see. I have started getting incredibly nervous that i might actually get pregnant! and this morning I felt awful for even trying when I will have to share my attention with Sophia :cry:

I agree with Shiv. Don't leave us Cleck, we love you so!! :hugs: Who knows, you might be in for a surprise bfp! :winkwink:

here here cleck! i have a plan for you, just get corey to leave some spermies in a cup and whack them in the freezer, then each cycle just grab a turkey baster hahaha! :rofl:

ive decided im gonna buy another clearblue digi to make sure the weeks are going up, im not worried or anything, i just want to see if it works haha!

any bfp's due soon?xxx

:rofl: Ash! Haha if ONLY it were THAT easy!! I totally wish she could do that too! Haha!! :rofl:

Ash, are you sure you aren't getting paranoid? Try not to worry hun (I know easier said than done). Stress isn't good for you right now. :hugs:

I'm 6 dpo today and cd 21. So basically one more week and I'll know one way or the other. PRAYING that the usual spotting a week before AF is due doesn't start up. It usually happens around 8 dpo. So I guess we will see. Definitely praying I caught the eggy this time! Sprinkle me with some of that fertile dust of yours haha. :haha: Do you recall any signs about a week before your AF was due? I'm definitely tired and hungry quite a bit and my sense of smell seems to be up but I dunno. :shrug: I really am trying to just ignore my body and not let myself think about this too much. Please pray that there will be no spotting for me this time and I get my bfp! [-o<

Yo, Boothh, any preg signs for you yet?? :haha:

Shiv, you might be right about still not ovulating due to BF so much. Try to cut back on the amount that you're BF'ing (if you can) and hopefully it will be just enough to trigger OV. :flower:

i am a teeny tiny bit worried, but i dont think its normal if your not worried lol! I feel positive, very very VERRRRRRY sore boobies and nipples, just like with Kara, i didnt get that with the angel baby!

i dont think i will buy another clear blue actually, whatever will be will be, so a test isnt going to make any difference!

im starting to feel a bit queezy, although ive not actually been sick, but im guessing its a good sign that i have a few sympstoms? The tiredness is dreadful, i have to say! The only other thing im finding hard is taking it easy, im still jumping and rushing around like a mad woman! i should really stop doing so much!

im sending good luck dust your way! i want someone to share it with again lol!x

Awww hun! Try not to worry even though I know it's too easy to worry. :hugs: I just know that I'm going to be a worry-wort too. :dohh: :blush: Those were good strong dark lines and your symptoms seem very good too though. :thumbup: And yes, you should slow down and start taking it easy. It takes a lot of energy and your body's functions to grow a baby. Get OH and family to come over and look after Kara for you while you nap or put your feet up.

I hope to get to go through it with you as well. :flower: Just gotta get my bfp. Hoping and praying that this is it for me and I get it this time. [-o<

my boobs are ridiculously sore i havnt worn a bra for the last few days cus they really hurt! for all i know i could already have missed AF with my cycles being irregular, i thought i might take a test before i go on holiday just incase, my boobs never get sore with AF at all so i dunno i dont want to symptom spot though!

OMG Boothh! :test: :test: :test: :test:!!!!!!! Please go poas and let us know right away!!! :haha:

boothh!!!! test test test test!!!!!!!!!! yay im having good vibes here!

let us know ASAP!

Kim- is it a good sign that the lines were dark? it got darker the following day too?

its hard not to worry, but i guess for some unknown reason ive got it n my head that this pregnancy will end in miscarriage :( i need to stop being so negative though, as most pregnancies are healthy and a lovely baby comes along! more end with babies than they do with miscarriage, its just the horrid thought of the disappointment and the feeling like ive 'caused it', thats how i felt last time! I cant remember if i thought this way with Kara or not, but i do remember feeling these symptoms, so i guess thats a good sign?

BOOOOOOOOOOO to worrying and not being in control lol!
xxx

i cantttt test stuart wont let me get any tests i will sneak some on friday and do one at the weekend if it makes you happy haahah xxx

Yes Boothh! :test: :test: Hehe wondering minds want to know! Haha. :haha:

Ash, awwww I don't blame you hun. I'm sure it's going to be ok though. Trust me, I know how you feel. Going through a mc sucks! I hated it when I did. :(
However, I think your signs seem very promising of a positive outcome and dark lines are definitely a good thing! It means a good strong presence of hcg is in your urine which also indicates a good solid implantation. :thumbup: Try to think positive and just relax and rest whenever you can. Lots of sticky dust for you and hopefully preggie fertile dust for me. :dust: :dust: I'm actually kinda gassy today. :blush:

Boothh you HAVE to test!!! Also, this way you'd know so you don't get on any big rides. :winkwink: You can use that as an excuse for Stuart. :haha:

Well, my face is starting to break out which always happens before a period is on it's way. :roll: I'm like a teenager still.

cleck - i too get spotty before af is due, and i did this time too :thumbup:

boothh - does stuart not understand how important this is haha! clecks right about the big rides, so tell him its got to be done! test test test!

Kim - youve really reassured me so thankyou :hugs: i didnt know that dark lines were indacative (sp) of anything!

xx

iv just wrote a big post and jesse deleted it :dohh:

short and short is me and stuart had an argument, i looked into it and the main risks are impact (which is slim to none before the baby pops up out of the pelvis) and placenta abruption which wont happen while there is no proper placenta, so we wont be testing til afterwards, :/ cus if i know im pregnant i wont go on regardless of what the research says, i think im going to take it easy though on the big thrills, and just feign illness or something lol x

I'd do the same. I don't know how disneyland is but there were still tons of rides at disney world that I could ride while pregnant with Emma. You'll have a blast. Take tons of pictures for us to see!!

i know theres 2coasters that are particularly bumpy but all the rest are really smooth so i think riding the smooth ones once or twice wont be that bad :/

Hi girls, i'm in to join you :D

Some of you may know that I decided to take my 100mg of Clomid when AF last started (she is so few and far between i thought i'd ttake advantage while I could :)) So, without doing any other tracking i am on CD19 - waiting till 20/10/2010 to test though :D

do you mean 20/11/2010 ? cus thats the day im testinggg :D

Shiv my cycle buddy- do you think you ovulated early and will have a 28 day cycle this month versus 31 or 32?

I still haven't noticed any ewcm and DH decided to attempt some fancy maneuvers last night so I don't think any spermies actually made it inside very far, LOL. I was so distracted as we were :sex: because I kept smelling latex :haha: Maybe we'll have another go tonight- it might be our last opportunity this week due to DH's meeting schedule for work.

Ash- you're scaring me about being pregnant again. I don't have time to be nauseous and tired! Try not to worry although I know its hard. It's really out of your control now and what is meant to happen will happen. :hugs:

Hi Vici- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! With clomid you might get twins- wouldn't that be cool!!

Boothh- how much longer till Disney? I think sore boobies is a great sign!

Shiv my cycle buddy- do you think you ovulated early and will have a 28 day cycle this month versus 31 or 32?

Well I reckon I might have a shorter cycle this time, but quite frankly who knows!

I still haven't noticed any ewcm and DH decided to attempt some fancy maneuvers last night so I don't think any spermies actually made it inside very far, LOL. I was so distracted as we were :sex: because I kept smelling latex :haha:

What on earth were you doing, rubber suits?:haha: each to their own:haha:

So we will have some same day testers then! I will be getting very poas antsy by the 20th but ..........must......not.....test..........until 25th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->