***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Ash, those are REALLY good signs! I'm certain everything is just fine. I know it's so hard to not worry though. Hang in there and ask for an early scan. Since you've had a mc before, I'm sure they would be more willing to give you that reassurance at 7-8 weeks.

Boothh, come on girl TEST!! Haha. :haha:

Shiv, LOL!!! :haha: Shutup and quit picking on me! LOL!!! :haha: (And no I don't mean literally, I'm just being silly.) I'm really trying to not symptom spot here. For some reason though I got VERY sleepy after dropping DH at work this morning while on my way home. Also definitely been more hungry lately. So far no spotting...knock on wood!! It usually starts on 8 dpo (today) so I guess we will see. I also am kinda expecting it all to fall apart over the weekend or something. Suddenly today I just feel "out" this month. :( Hoping I'm wrong though! Thanks Ash for the for the crossed fingers. Keep them crossed will ya? :flower:

Cleck, AF arrive yet??

AE, Welcome!!! We don't mind you lurking here. After all Ash and Pippin are both preggers and both more than welcome to stay here with us too. Maybe eventually we will have to change the title of this thread to something else since we will hopefully all be pregnant. Haha. :haha:
I think giving baby boy a name will definitely help. Especially if it's one that you really like. :thumbup: Listen, I know how you feel because for about a month after finding out that Bry was a boy, not a girl I had a hard time bonding with him during that month. After that though I fell in love with him. Now, I wouldn't trade him for anything! He brings me so much joy! :) And besides, little girls are daddy's girls, they tend to bond more strongly with their daddies. But boys, they bond with mommy! Bryson DEFINITELY prefers me to daddy haha. He does love daddy and plays with him and stuff and gets his hugs and kisses but immediately after he reaches for/returns to mommy. I'm #1 in his book and the bond we share is very intense and close and I treasure it. You will too. You'll see. Just think of how he will feel in your arms and looking up at you with big blue eyes and that wonderful baby smell and the precious innocence of a new born wrapped in a cute baby blue blanket. I'm certain you will find that you love him more than you thought possible! :winkwink:

Pippin, did you do the digi yet? Eager minds want to know! :blush: Pics please!!! :haha:

Hi ladies, didn't need to do a digi as I got this at work :blush: saving the digi for next weekend to see 2-3 (hopefully)

Attachments

• photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3
Good strong line - no doubt about that Pip - congratulations! :happydance:

i am getting a tad jealous of all these BFP's now!

Well I've just done another clearblue digi, and now it's 3+ yaaaay!!! So that's good right? I only tested 5 days ago an that said 1-2!! I expected 2-3 but not 3+!!

Gosh I hope it's not twins haha! :wacko: I've not felt as sick today, was a bit sick this morning but the rest of the day was better, I read that morning sickness starts bad around 6 weeks so not too worried about that! My boobies are still sore so always a good sign! I took a new pic so I'll post asap, the novelty never wears off for me lol!

I'm having a bit of a dilemma, we have an 8month old cocker spaniel, who we love, but realistically wen new baby comes we will have our hands VERY VERY full, we are thinking of finding him a new home, as we won't have the time for him, and maybe someone else would be able to give him the love and attention he will need, but I feel so guilty! I believe a dog is for life, but he will be so left out! What should I do!?

Anyway....

Thanks for the reassuring words Kim!

AE- I'm sure you will become used to the idea eventually, it must be hard when u were so sure u were going to have another girl! Whatever you think and feel now, will be washed away with love the moment you see him! And the topic of names, did u consider Alfie or Charlie? I know they are popular now but Im not a big fan of older names so that's my best efforts right there haha!

Pip- let's see these positive test picsssss! Hope the digi was a success!

Huge congrats pip! So happy for you and what a lovely strong line too! Xxxx

Ash, :thumbup: going from 1-2 to 3+ is awesome! I think you gotta keeper cooking in that oven of yours. :happydance: For now, try to not worry and just relax and enjoy your pregnancy. When I was preg with Bry, some days the ms was worse than others and then sometimes in 1st tri I'd have a day here and there with no ms which while concerning, was a relief haha. With my mmc I had ms for a week and then it disappeared completely. Other than that the rest of my symptoms remained so I think you're doing just fine Ash.
As for the doggie, I really don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry I cant be of more help. You could wait it out and see how it goes once new baby has arrived if you want. It's really up to you and OH. Good luck with that hun! Take care and rest lots. :hugs:

Pip! Great line hun!! Looking good for sure! :thumbsup:

Yay for the 3+ Ash :yipee:

Shiv I hope you aren't too far behind. I reckon we are all going to go through it together again give or take a month or two.

I'm trying to be super positive and try not to worry. I was fine with Sam so I shouldn't be looking back at the one we lost. I'm fine about that one now, hard at the time but it wasn't meant to be.

Kimberly28 we waited one cycle before trying again and never dreamed we'd be lucky first time. We even said it'll be a bit of a practice.

What's our secret you all all ask??? Well we only dtd once with both this one and the last :shock: just can't believe it :happydance: I'm going to sprinkle lots of fertile :dust: over you all ok??? :haha: ..... oh god that sounds rude sorry :blush:

Yay for the 3+ Ash :yipee:

Shiv I hope you aren't too far behind. I reckon we are all going to go through it together again give or take a month or two.

I'm trying to be super positive and try not to worry. I was fine with Sam so I shouldn't be looking back at the one we lost. I'm fine about that one now, hard at the time but it wasn't meant to be.

Kimberly28 we waited one cycle before trying again and never dreamed we'd be lucky first time. We even said it'll be a bit of a practice.

What's our secret you all all ask??? Well we only dtd once with both this one and the last :shock: just can't believe it :happydance: I'm going to sprinkle lots of fertile :dust: over you all ok??? :haha: ..... oh god that sounds rude sorry :blush:

You are like Mr and Mrs Fertile! maybe i can persuade my DH that we should only be doing it once a month :haha:

Yay for 3+ Ash, maybe it's triplets!

Kim - any spotting yet? hope not!

Not yet Shiv! Knock on wood!! I still feel "out" this month though. :wacko: But I'm hoping I'm wrong. Gonna have to wait and see. If the spotting doesn't start during the weekend, then I guess there is a chance that I might be preggers. Just gonna have to wait and see and not getting my hopes up.

pip :hugs: :happydance: i am so so happy for you words cant explain!! i hope ill be posting mine up soon! im waiting til after we come back ive decided! im not going to go on any rough rides and ill wait, the later i know the better for my paranoia!! xx

pip :hugs: :happydance: i am so so happy for you words cant explain!! i hope ill be posting mine up soon! im waiting til after we come back ive decided! im not going to go on any rough rides and ill wait, the later i know the better for my paranoia!! xx

Thanks hon, goodness I hope this is your month. You are so good, I wouldn't be able to wait that's for sure but I'm rubbish like that. I have everything crossed for you.

Shiv I've been calling my husband Mr Super Sperm :haha: He's as shocked as I am :dohh:

Quick pic! Yaaaaaay!!!!! Xx

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/slimshadyluva/ebc1a512.jpg

yaay thats surely a good sign ash!! :D xxx

Flippin hope so! Really hope u get ur bfp Hun! Im crossing my fingers tightly for u! Xxx

Good grief Boothh! :dohh: You have a helluva lot more patience than I do! The anticipation is killing me! :haha: I'd be going out of my mind with curiosity! I guess props to you for holding out.

Ash, great pic hun! :happydance:

Still no spotting on my end... *knocks on wood* Low, firm, closed cervix and had a little creamy cm today too. So keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best but preparing for the worst too, just in case.

My toes are crossed for you Kim lol! Gosh how gud would it be if we all got our bfp's in the same month!

Is that good about the cervix then Kim? Xxx

That would be great if we all did! I know that a closed cervix is good. I just read on google that low and firm is usually indicative of AF coming. Usually during pregnancy the cervix goes high, soft, and closed. However they also said that the cervix can change from the low firm position to a high position either before the bfp or even weeks after. So I dunno. I'm trying to be hopeful but I just have this feeling that I'm out this month. :( But I know it's not over until AF arrives so I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised honestly.

Has anyone heard from Cleck?? Cleck where are you and did AF find you? Hoping she's a no show!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->