***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Kimberly28 in the nicest possible way I want to say.......... STOP FEELING YOU CERVIX HON! :haha: :hugs: seriously though it can cause infection and introduce bacteria. Not good for potential beans. Not that I don't think you wash your hands or anything but when I researched it a lot of advice was it's not a good thing to do even when you're really sterile. Saying that though many women do but just wanted to say :blush: hope you don't mind.

I'm here I'm here! My BnB has been actin up the past few days same as some other US girls on here but stircrazy fixed it. :happydance: Still no AF here. Not even any signs of it really. But no signs of pregnancy either. Unless you count random heartburn but I think it'd be way too early to get heartburn. :haha:

:-O Cleck, maybe you're in for a bfp too! :test: :test:

Pippin: I understand. I do actually wash my hands very well first and I use a sterile latex glove to ensure no infection occurs. :blush:

Well I changed my ticker on the front because it's not correct for some reason. So I put it as a 33 day cycle since last month was 33 days. So I'll wait until than before even thinking of testing. I'm out of tests anyways so it makes things a bit easier. :haha:

My ticker on the front is wrong too. :haha: I'm 8 dpo, not 5 dpo haha. Prolly gonna be a 28-30 day cycle. Unless I get surprised with a bfp. ;)

I think I must've chose the wrong site for tickers because mine shouldn't have been wrong. :dohh: I have good intentions with the tickers but they aren't working too well. :haha:

I know you had good intentions Cleck. It's not your fault. We'll just have to make do I suppose. :hugs:

Pippin- I am sooo happy for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I have to tell you girls something

I have never felt my own cervix :haha:

Now that everyone is looking... we dtd tonight so according to the ticker which might not actually be right :haha: I might have a shot this month if I'm ovulating. I haven't had a speck of ewcm so I really doubt it. DH keeps telling me to put my legs in the air but I refuse to do that. Really, he should be posting on here and not me because I'm not too bothered with the whole thing, although I must admit I'm a tiny bit jealous of all the bfp's!!! I can't wait to follow you girls thru your next pregnancies!

I've never felt my cervix either spidey. I wouldn't even know what to feel for. :haha: Well hopefully YOUR ticker is right and you're ovulating soon. ;) I used to stick my legs in the air when trying for Emma. Haven't done it this time around yet. I always feel like a goof.

I'm a bit jealous of all the BFPs so far too. But I think I need to get used to it cause I'm sure there are plenty of new BFPs to come from you girls. :p

I'm hoping for some more bfp's too! Two of U's getting one so far is brill! I think this month is the one lol! We all got preg this time two years ago!

I've never felt my cervix, wouldn't have a clue what it was to be honest!haha! I'll leave all that stuff to my doctor!

So I'm at work today, and I feel like, well, like shit! It's like I'm hungover not pregnant! I don't feel very preggo, other than the sickness and boobies etc, do u feel pregnant pip? I think it'll all become real once I've had my booking visit and I've got a date for my scan, once I've had my 12 week scan and I know everything is ok, I'll announce it! A lot of people know at work, because I work in a high risk environment with heavy machinery I had to tell all my supervisors and my department managers, otherwise beanie would be at risk! I didn't want anyone to know until 12 weeks but what can I do, it's done now!

Any other symptoms girls?

I wonder who'll be next!!?

Xx

iv never felt my cervix either, i wouldnt know what i was doing, and i cant get anything up there myself anyway i dunno why maybe i am just superrr tight :rofl:

i felt abit queezy this morning, hung over type but i didnt drink last night, seems to be wearing off now iv had a cup of tea, and boobs are still hurting oh and i keep being a right bitch to stuart lol

i dunno whats goin on im not gunna test though til after holiday,

jesse is being the biggest whinge ever today its really getting on my last nerve i dunno whats up with him hes just having a tantrum at every little thing! right now hes kicking himself around on the floor because he cant open the washing machine door cus its on!! :dohh:

I'm a cervix feeling virgin too!

Boothh, it all sounds like good signs to me, enjoy DL, no idea how you have the patience not to test though!

I think I am going to go to Boots today to stock up on some pregnancy tests if they are on offer!

Boothh I so want u to test! But I'm not forcing u lol! I'm convinced ur up the duffer anyway so I don't need you to poas haha!

Kara has been a little witch as of recent, very bad temper on her! So ur not alone!

Xxxx

Shiv - the clear blue were still on offer last night, I paid about £7.50 for a twin pack of clear blue plus's and £11.99 for a twin pack of clear blue digi's, it's £9 for a digi on it's own, so bargain double packs I say!

Didn't see any otherbrands on offer though only clear blue! When are you going to test? I'm excited for you all lolxxx

I won't be testing until about 25th Nov - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages away!

i might go buy some today and leave em til we come back though if i have em in the house then i know ill cave! i hate gettin a bfn so i wanna be really sure ill get a bfp before i do one, if my nipples go dark ill do one hahaha x

Itd be such a shaaaaammmmeee to miss out on that bargain tho! Haha cave cave cave! I understand 100% why you want to wait tho! Xxx

Good morning ladies. I just woke up haha. Well my BBT took a huge spike this morning. So who knows. Still no spotting so far (knock on wood) and hoping it stays that way. My most consistent signs are fatigue and hunger. It's strange because I do feel very blah/run down/kinda hungover this morning too. No headache or nausea or anything, just very drowsy and blah. I guess we will see. :shrug: IF I don't start spotting over the weekend and my BBT stays up so high into Tuesday morning, I might test on a FRER then.
You UK laides are so lucky! The pregnancy tests are much more expensive over here. The clear blue (non digi) are almost $20 a box and the digis are almost $30 a box and that's for only 3 tests!! It's insane! Even the FRER goes for about $15 and if it's the digi one (the "yes" "no" one) that goes for $20-$25. It really sucks. But oh well. When ya gotta know, you gotta know. ;)

Ash, that definitely sounds like pregnancy symptoms. I want to remind you that some days will be worse and you will really feel sick and lousy and some days will be lighter with the intensity of the symptoms but that is no reason to panick. It's simply your body getting used to it and your hcg leveling off after increasing again. The hormones during pregnancy will do that and will seem to roll like waves. So get ready hehe. I feel very certain that all will be just fine with your little beanie, but I do understand your worry and fear. :hugs: I'm gonna be just as bad about it myself I'm sure. :blush:

Boothh, I cant believe you're not testing haha. I definitely admire your patience. :flower:

Cleck, any sign of AF yet? When are u testing?? :haha:

:rofl: lots of cervix virgins :winkwink: glad you do it the right way Kim I always worry when I see people check it. Horror stories and all that. I have to admit I tried once and then didn't have a clue, read up on it and then was convinced never to try again, plus I couldn't find it :rofl:

Boothh you are sooo go, I'm on the side of I rather know before AF arrives rather than get her coming as a shock. I counted myself out a number of times this month but here I am :yipee:

We all have to be pregnant again at the same time, it's just not an option not to be :haha:
:bunny::dust: [-o< :dust::bunny:

i did a test and got a bfn!! i dont mind though cus it means im not paranoid on holiday! and tbh i think its wayy too early as by my calculations im not even due AF til next sunday! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->