***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

ash i sort of think i might be and its too early too i never really get sore boobs ever only times are when ive been pregnant so i dunno i cant think of anything else it could be! when i went to the docs i said i was really paranoid cus id only had a mmc 2months earlier and would it be possible to get some bloods done, which he did and he was arranging a scan for me when i started bleeding and had an early mc,

also when i got my bfp with jesse i was nearly 6weeks pregnant and the lines were only really faint and with my other 2 pregnancy they both were quite faint positives too so maybe my pee is just not that good for pregnancy tests haha xx

Sorry i've not been about girls, am at the in laws for the weekend. Had to pop on just to see if there was any news :)

One thing i have to say is OMG, Pip, you just described my symptoms to a t, quite scary in fact!! Keeping my fingers crossed xx

Hoth times I've done a home test, with kara and this baby I've headstrong positives, no doubt about it! I don't know if that's good or not? I think I'm just gonna leave the doctors, I have no reason to worry as of yet, yes I've had a mc before but I went on to have an almost healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby, I need to get it out of my head that alm pregnancies end badly, because realistically, they don't! Mc's are common but not as common as we all think, because there's a large collection of us in here things evidently look more common lol!

Im gonna wait just like u did with kara, Shes here and she's perfect! No reason newbaby shouldn't be either!

Newbaby,listen here mummy will see u in about 6-7 weeks, keep cookin! Haha!

Vici - ur symptoms sound promising!

X

Shiv, LOL! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! :blush:

Ash, thanks for the reassurance. I tell you what though, normally I don't smell my wee when I'm using the restroom and now I smell it strongly. :wacko: And not because I'm trying to either. :haha: I'm also so exhausted this morning. Blah. I better go, bry is fussing. Ugh! Back later.

Sorry i've not been about girls, am at the in laws for the weekend. Had to pop on just to see if there was any news :)

One thing i have to say is OMG, Pip, you just described my symptoms to a t, quite scary in fact!! Keeping my fingers crossed xx

:haha: hope so :thumbup:

Ash only asking for a scan because of the mmc, wouldn't otherwise as they would say no straight away. They only do if you bleed at my hospital. I bet he says no anyway but I'll try. Yes I'm going to go for a private scan at 7 weeks. I always do just for my sanity!

Kim sorry it's a bfn, too early still though, step away from the tests. Believe I know :blush:

Shiv forgot a bout the wind, yes I've been windy for about 4 days now so pretty much when I got the first faint line. Massive PMA coming your way:bunny:

Pip- I don't blame you hum, if I wasn't scared I'd either go private or beg the dr, but I think in my case I'm best to wait, if anything happens between now and my 12 week scan, chances are I'll know, right? It's not thaaaaat long to wait haha. Only about 6weeks! It'll kill me but I'll try stay busy!

Kim- loooovvvveeeelllyyy lol, smelly wee, always good to know hahaha! Maybe just maybe ur cookin a baby!

Gosh girls I'm so tired I can't wait to finish work and go home! I'm actually, as sad as it is, thinking of getting the Xmas decs out tonight and erecting the tree early lol! Or Is that a bit toooooo early! I'm excited to see kara see it lol xx

Ash, I hope so!! I guess we will see.

Pippin, no worries, I'm staying away from the tests. To be honest, I'm not a poas addict. I hate seeing bfn so not testing again wont be a problem for me. AF is due on Thursday or Friday. I think I will wait till Friday to test. Maybe even Saturday, just to be safe (if AF isn't here by then).

Call me nuts but I'm already worrying about "what if I am pregnant and my symptoms aren't going right like lack of ms kinda like last time when I had my mmc?" :blush: With my mmc I had ms for about a week and then it was gone. Deep down I felt like something just wasn't quite right and I even kinda knew it was going to result in a loss. :( It's stupid I know but I'm already worried that IF I am preg that this one could too. :dohh: I'm sure that even if I am that it's too early for ms yet. ASH, I blame you!!! :blush: *points* :haha: Once I get my bfp I'm definitely getting to my doc immediately for bloods and going to ask for a reassurance scan. I'm sure she will be willing to oblige.

Quick question for you prego ladies! Did either of you ever (before bfp) get a sudden sharp pain in one boob for a few seconds and then have it stop and be fine again after that? I just had that happen to me while feeding Bry a minute ago and that is very strange for me. :wacko: It was in my right boob. Really weird. :blush:

kim STOP IT!!! your gunna symptom spot yourself to death hun :hugs:!!

as for me boobs are still sore, and i keep feeling light headed today and got loads of cm!

only one more sleep til we go on holiday! just dropped jesse off with my mum and i didnt wanna say goodbye he was being so cute!! :( xx

Boothh - have an AMAZING time in DL!

Kim - I agree with Boothh, you need to slow down on the symptom spotting, you will send yourself crazy (you have every right to tell me the same thing in a few days time :haha:)

alright alright! :haha: I wasn't even paying attention when it happened though! :sulk:

alright alright! :haha: I wasn't even paying attention when it happened though! :sulk:

hahahhahaha oh Kim i know exactly what you are going through but at least your tww ends before mine!:hugs:

Quick question for you prego ladies! Did either of you ever (before bfp) get a sudden sharp pain in one boob for a few seconds and then have it stop and be fine again after that? I just had that happen to me while feeding Bry a minute ago and that is very strange for me. :wacko: It was in my right boob. Really weird. :blush:

No don't think so but they are killing me now with the stabs! Always the sign for me I'm pregnant is the hot heavy boobs which turns to stabbing under the arm.

Well I just had a good grope of my boobs here and no pain :haha:

Well, I've begun to spot now. It's hot/fluorescent pink and only when I wipe but it's there and now I'm sure that I must be out. :cry: Now I get to wait for the nasty witch to make her appearance. :(

Well, I've begun to spot now. It's hot/fluorescent pink and only when I wipe but it's there and now I'm sure that I must be out. :cry: Now I get to wait for the nasty witch to make her appearance. :(

Is this normal before AF?

Well I just had a good grope of my boobs here and no pain :haha:

You go girl :rofl: I don't need to grab mine they scream at me some of the time or just like this :holly:

pip do your symptoms seem to be worse some days and then not so bad others?

my boobies arent AS sore today, and the nausea isnt as bad, although saying that ive been mega busy all day and now ive stopped i feel like im swaying again lol!

does your lower back ache? as in period aches? mine is achey all day long, worse when im sat than when im standing!

i cant stop worrying, what should i do? i dont want to waste the doctors time by booking an appointment etc!

kim - so sorry ur getting ur pre AF spotting :( fingers tightly crossed for next cycle! xxx

aw Kim I'm sorry you think the witch is on her way.............but you never know until she actually arrives.

We just have to be patient, it can take time, and remember you are trying to make your princess so it may take longer as you are hoping to kill of those nasty boy spermies! It will happen.......:hugs:

stuart deffo thinks im pregnant now as i burst into tears when aiden went last night on xfactor lmao i was actually quite hysterical! im not really a big cryer either so its even more unusual!

i held my fmu til like 12pm today deciding whether to do the other test and eventually decided against it! so ill wait til im back!!

were setting off at 11pm tonight and im soo excited! stressed though trying to remember if iv done everything! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->