***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Pip- Don't get me excited like that!! :haha: I know I'm never out until the witch arrives. I wish I had ICs so I could test every few hours. :rofl:

Ebay :haha: I ordered 20 when I started thinking I was pregnant and I'm testing everyday to see the line darken. I'm so paranoid I can't tell you, only today did I actually believe I'm pregnant and only for about 5 minutes. Not believing it till I see that heartbeat at 7 weeks. Go buy some more FRER for tomorrow :haha: :test:

Oh my lord, I suddenly have really stinging nipples because I'm so cold I remember this happening with Sam, ouchy, ouchy damn weather! :finger:

Oh and I'm getting so annoyed with some of the posts in other sections. People can be soooo stupid sometimes. Maybe it's the hormones but I think I'm going to hang out with you guys only. Jeez, I'm sure they do it for effect :dohh:

I've noticed it has been very heated on the forum lately. So many arguments and locked threads. In baby club especially. :wacko:

Oh and I have 3 more tests left, 2 FRERs and 1 Targets own brand, so I will definitely be testing again tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show up. :D

Well, still no period tonight but I'm crampy so I think it's on it's way. We shall see!

cleck - dont be convinced ur out just yet, if you dont remember, i was having period cramps etc, the day i got my bfp! and i was convinced that af was on her way! You just neeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrr know lol!XX

on my phone so won't write much.
Cleck are you gonna test again?
Kim how are you today, any more spotting? Hope not
Spidey cycle buddy any symptoms?

Ash, sorry you feel rotten but a good sign though!

As for me, lots of creamy cm today, don't think I usually get that but who knows!I think I am about 7dpo

Shiv, yep, still spotting. Took a test this morning just to be sure and it was bfn. So AF should be here tonight or tomorrow. :( I have a doc appt this afternoon. Oh and lots of cm for you is a good sign! Hopefully it's a good omen! ;)

Ash, awww so sorry hun. But that is a good sign. See, I was right about the hormone fluctuation and thus your ms, boobs, and other signs will vary in severity. At least it's a good sign. :thumbup:

Cleck, I know how you feel. :hugs: You and I both. :dohh:

Spidey, are you in the 2ww?

Pippin, I understand. That's also why I don't hang out in the regular TTC section. I used to back when most of us were ttc our lion cubs but it was nice then. Now it's just gotten way too intense in there, even for me!

AFM, I will let you all know this evening what the doc said. She might also have my analysis from the post d&c tissue analysis. I guess we will see. Part of me hopes that came back inconclusive meaning nothing wrong that was seen for the mmc to have happened but at the same time it will still leave me with the question of why? Sigh. Part of me wonders if low progesterone was the cause. :shrug: However, I didn't have this problem when I had Bry. Anyways, none of it makes sense right now. I just hope that I'm ok and can and will get pregnant and be able to carry another healthy baby. [-o<

Ash- I hope you feel better soon :hugs: Would you say the ms is worse with this pregnancy or with Kara?

Let us know how your doctor appt. goes Kim.

Cleckner- how frustrating! I bet if you weren't waiting for AF she would have came already.

Shiv- Is creamy cm a good sign? I'll have to remember to check mine out!

I am in my 2ww. I was really bloated last night and this morning but then I poo'd and felt better, LOL. I am really tired today but Kira woke up so much last night so I'm not surprised. If it was any normal day I wouldn't think anything of itl. I also did some x-mas shopping this morning just incase I do fall pregnant. If my ms is anything like it was last time I'll be incapacitated for 2 months. Blah.

:hi: ladies,

Cleck sorry it's a bfn boooo not out yet though hon could just be a late shower or you ovulated a bit later than you thought.

Kim hope it went well for you. Did she have the results? I don't get my erpc results I don't think.

Spidey good luck for your tww :thumbup:

Shiv creamy is good :thumbup: hope you develop more signs this week.

AFM - Doctor was lovely, NHS won't scan me early so will wait for the 12 weeks, and do a private one at 7. She was so nice, told me I was over weight lol which we both joked about as that's fairly obvious. She said I was very fertile and obviously my body is saying it's ready for another pregnancy which is nice so I felt quite comforted as I express my concern about what happened to the last one. I have my pack and forms all sent off so I hope to goodness that it all goes to plan this time. No real symptoms today but that was the same with Sam so not too worried yet. This is following his pregnancy so much more than the one I lost[-o<

Spidey, I have no idea if creamy cm is a good sign or not!

It's a good sign - it was one of mine this time and last. Creamy cm and TONS of it. I tend to have sticky or no CM otherwise at the end of my cycle.

Hi ladies.

Well I guess the doc appt could of been worse. No bad news thankfully. No good news either. No polyps, no cysts. No evident cause for spotting. She thinks my hormones are outta whack even though she is slightly confused as to why since the scraping out during the d&c was supposed to reset my system so to speak. So now I have to take Provera for ten days which will put me into limbo. No AF, no bfp, no ttc. Just stinking miserable lousy limbo land. :hissy: :cry: This also means that there is now no shot for me to have a leo baby. :brat: By the time that I'm done with the Provera and get AF and it goes away, I wont ovulate until December 12-13th. :sulk: So then on xmas I will either get a bfp (hopefully another xmas bfp for me like with Bry) or AF will arrive. So that's what's up. I admit, I'm frustrated and disappointed. My body just loves to play up on me and I'm very unhappy about it. :growlmad:

Also she got the results back from tissue analysis done on Button's remains (post d&c) and while it's good news that nothing abnormal or wrong was found, I'm still left with the frustrating question of "why did it happen?". Ugggghhh!! :dohh: No chromosomal abnormalities. *sigh* The doc says I'm young still (psh! I'm 30, I don't have a lot of time left in my fertile days) and that it's obvious my hubby has swimmers so just gotta keep trying and that it will happen. I know that is meant to make me feel better and be reassuring but honestly I'm tired of hearing that. Remember the best fertility days are over for women after age 35 and I just had a miscarriage back in June of this year. So telling me "don't worry it will happen" just isn't helping right now. If you couldn't tell at this moment I feel very bitchy and pissy and I know it sounds selfish :blush: but I just want to be pregnant again with a healthy little bean with a strong beating heart. :brat: Oh well. Time to hurry up and wait. :growlmad:

Did they find out what your bean was? Boy/girl? I wish I could've known what mine was. :( I'm sorry you have to go through all of this, but keep thinking positive thoughts because it's just a step closer to that BFP! :hugs::hugs:

Still no AF here. I'd say I'm angry but I'm still keeping hope that I'll get a surprise BFP. :blush:

:cry: :cry: :cry: a girl.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I've been choking back tears all evening. I don't even want to think about it anymore. My heart is broken. :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: a girl.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I've been choking back tears all evening. I don't even want to think about it anymore. My heart is broken. :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry hon, in a way I'm quite glad I'll never know (or at least I don't think I will now as obviously there wasn't a problem). Sorry you have to wait aso long for the next af too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->