***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Shiv :test: :haha: Hey I'm still peeing on them look........ got my 3+ a day early so I'm dead chuffed. Still no sickness though. Look at the line on the IC :happydance: so hope this is a keeper this time.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
i am certainly not "thanking" that post Pippin - you are supposed to be STOPPING me testing! :haha:

That is one strong line - defo a keeper :thumbup:

My main problem is that DH is going out tonight leaving me home alone with the tests :haha:

Hi ladies. I'm sorry I've been kinda quiet. I'm not really sure what to say at this point to be honest. Limbo land sucks. I cant TTC, I'm not waiting for OV, and I'm not even really waiting for AF yet. I'm still spotting too so I cant even have sex!! GRRRRRR!! Today is day 4 of limbo land and it SUCKS!!!! :hissy: I hate this!! :( Sorry, I'll shutup now. :blush:

Shiv, I'd wait till 12 dpo to test at the earliest. I'm so sorry about your Mom and your friend. I hope they both will be ok. Definitely a rough day. :( I'm so sorry! Big :hugs:

Pippin, thanks for the hugs. They definitely help. :hugs: As for that hpt, those are some GREAT lines!!! I think you have a keeper this time!! I admire you for waiting for the scan till 8 weeks. I understand why though. I'm just not sure if I could wait that long. Not knowing would be torture haha.

Cleck, Hi! :hi:

Ash, :hi:

i am certainly not "thanking" that post Pippin - you are supposed to be STOPPING me testing! :haha:

That is one strong line - defo a keeper :thumbup:

My main problem is that DH is going out tonight leaving me home alone with the tests :haha:

:rofl: :test: I'm not as good as Kim. As long as you are prepared for a :bfn: what harm can it do :blush: :haha: :test: Yer alright I'll stop now......... :test:....... oppps that wasn't me!!!!

Hi ladies. I'm sorry I've been kinda quiet. I'm not really sure what to say at this point to be honest. Limbo land sucks. I cant TTC, I'm not waiting for OV, and I'm not even really waiting for AF yet. I'm still spotting too so I cant even have sex!! GRRRRRR!! Today is day 4 of limbo land and it SUCKS!!!! :hissy: I hate this!! :( Sorry, I'll shutup now. :blush:

Limbo does suck I agree. Hope it doesn't go on for too long.

:haha: Pip you are a bad influence! Oh and I forgot to say i think waiting until 8 weeks for your scan is a good idea, whe I had my scan with Sophia it was at 8 weeks +2 and she was a little baby already. ok so not quite as you see it at 12 weeks but there was a definite body and head so I think there is prob more to see!

Kim - sorry you are feeling so down, I suggest getting on with some Christmas shopping to try to take you rmind of it and the time will fly by :hugs:

Kim- :hugs: The days will fly by and you'll be back to trying again. Just relax and enjoy this little break. :flower:

That is all. :D I'm gearing up for DH to leave so don't feel particularly chatty lately. Hope everyone is well. BFP dust to everyone. :dust:

Thanks Cleck. :flower: Gosh, and here I was feeling sorry for myself. :nope: I should be grateful that I get to see my DH every day. :dohh: Poor you will have to go for 7 months without yours. :( I'm sorry Cleck. I should be grateful. I can only imagine how rough this must be on you. :hugs: I'm here for you if you need me hun. You can call or text me anytime you like or need a shoulder/ear to listen or lean on. Big :hugs:

Cleck hope you have a few nice things planned for the mast week or so. Big hugs and hope you are ok :hug:

Hi ladies sorry I've been M.I.A been busy recently lol!

Kim - I'm sorry to hear about ur news, it's a shitter, but hopefully being in limbo now will make for a better chance TTC on the next go? Huge :hugs: about ur ERPC results I don't know what to say xxxxxxxx

Shiv - hun so sorry about all the bad news you received in one day! Ur poor mum and friend :( hopefully things can will get better for them!xxx

Pip - what a gorgeous STRONG line! I want to test everyday, but I can't afford any more clearblues lol! I used my last one the other day and it was a dud test! No control line! Maybe my HCG is just too strong haha!

How are you feeling symptom wise? My boobies are a lot more tender and I have sickness all day and night :( I'm not being sick all day just wrenching alot and feeling sick all the time! Nice reminder i guess? And don't get me started on the tiredness oh my lord! Tired isn't the word! All I want is sleep and cuddles off kara lol! Xx

Cleck - :( booooo that u won't be joining U's hunny! But I'm glad u'll stick around! I'm jealous u get to be skinny again lol! Xx

Boothh - right I know ut back, so do u have news? Has AF Arrived? How was DLP hope u both had a great time! Xxx

AFU - well I'm at work right now which doesn't help with the tiredness lol! I think I need a weekend off! I've been busy getting ready for Christmas, and I'm trying my best not to put my tree up until the 1st lol!

I was blown away by a friend on Friday, she asked me to be godmother to her son! Which is an honour! His christening is on the 20th of feburary and I should be about 20 weeks then lol! So I'm excited for two reasons!

I've still not had any info from the midwife/hospital! I can't remember what happened last time, do I just wait for some info through the post, scan dates booking visit etc?

I was thinking of having an early scan but I thought about it and decided if I waited the same amount of time with kara then I can do it again! And (god forbid) anything should happen in-between, it's my bodys way of letting me know this one wasn't meant to be hey! I'm starting to have a good feeling about this pregnancy and this baby, fingers x'd tightly! Xxxxx

Shiv- how is your mom? Is she still in the hospital? I'm sorry about your friend too. Haven't you peed on a stick yet???!!

Cleckner- I'm glad you're no longer in limbo land. I can't imagine my DH leaving for so long... you're a strong momma to be able to watch Emma all on your own for that long.

Kim- I'm sorry you're stuck in limbo land, but before you know it you'll be TTC again.

Ash- Hang in there- being sick all day makes the tiredness even worse. How is it watching Kara? I hope she's on her best behavior so mommy can get some rest! Congrats on being a godmother too :)

Last week I was having some signs of possibly being pregnant like sore boobies and nipples and heaviness in my lower abdomen, but since Friday they have gone and I've been feeling great. So I'm expecting AF to visit by the end of the week!

hi girls im back!! we had an amazing time!! :D i took a test this morning and it was a bfn! well stuart said its a bfn i think i can see a line but i might have just been looking at it too long!

iv been weeing lots, boobs are still hurting and feel bigger, iv been pretty snappy and i keep feeling sicky/faint like, i dont really feel as if AF is just around the corner either :shrug:

wednesday will be cd49 which is the day AF has arrived the last few cycles, so ill get some tests and re test on thursday if she hasnt arrived :)

xx

Hi Boothh!! :hi: Welcome back!!! :flower: How was your trip?? I look forward to seeing pics! Did Jesse have a blast? I'm sorry about the bfn. :( Definitely re-test in a few days if no AF. If it's still bfn then, I'd get the doc. I hope it's a bfp in the works! What kind of test did you use? :hugs:

Glad you had a good time Boothh, I agree retest on Thursday if no AF by then!

Spidey, all my symptoms are gone too, plus I have pre-AF pains today so i am expecting to come on by thursday. but I might test tomorrow :haha:

I visited mum in hospital today and they might let her go home on tuesday.

:hugs:Cleck

Welcome back Boothh :hugs: you know we are so much better at spotting lines than these men so I'm a little bit excited for you. I have to admit though DH got pretty good at it this time round, even he said a line is a line!!!! :haha: training him well, pity this could be the last time we need to do it though (only want two children unless I get tempted trying for a girl if this one is a boy but we'll see).

Shiv did you :test: :haha:

Nope :smug: I decided to wait! Buuuuuuuuuut i may test tomorrow am assuming that i can remember to poas first thing and not waste the fmu!

By my calculations I am due on Tuesday and by ticker Thursday so I guess I will know soon enough - defo feeling like i am out this month though! i would never be that lucky to catch first month of trying!

Nope :smug: I decided to wait! Buuuuuuuuuut i may test tomorrow am assuming that i can remember to poas first thing and not waste the fmu!

By my calculations I am due on Tuesday and by ticker Thursday so I guess I will know soon enough - defo feeling like i am out this month though! i would never be that lucky to catch first month of trying!

Well done, you are a better woman than I am :haha: I caught first month twice remember (not so ucky with Sam though) so don't count yourself out just because it's your first month. I also found I got better lines during the day. FMU was rubbish with me but we're all different. Good luck though :thumbup:

Hope your Mum is getting better. :hugs:

I caved - BFN! i knew it would be - hey ho, means no ttc this month and a good few drinkies over the festive period for me!

I caved - BFN! i knew it would be - hey ho, means no ttc this month and a good few drinkies over the festive period for me!

Aww sorry it's a bfn :growlmad: having a very festive Christmas does sound good though. How come no ttc his month then? Just because of Christmas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->