***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

yep :haha:

With Sophia I found out I was pregnant 3 days before Christmas so felt it was too early to tell anyone, so had to lie my way through Christmas and New Year. I don't want to have to do the same again. If I got pregnant this month then i would have enough time to have an 8 weeks scan and tell close family etc so it would have been ok. Plus it will be nice to be able to let my hair down a little this year what with BFing last year and preggo year before.

Part of me does want to ttc this month, but I know that if I don't get pregnant I will resent the tww and not drinking during it (which will be main going out season - selfish I know!). I know hubby will want to ttc this month, but then it is not him whose life changes as soon as that line appears on the test!

hi ladies just thought id let you know that boots have got frers at BOGOF! i just got 4 FRERS for £10.19 .. bargain! gunna do one tomorrow ill let you know the results lol! x

:saywhat: They NEVER do that kinda sale with preg tests over here!! No fair!! :( Oh well. :growlmad: TTC supplies are always expensive over here. :dohh:

Boothh, good luck with your test! Fingers x'ed it's a bfp!! :dust:

its a pretty rare deal the normally might have a pound or 2 knocked off but i couldnt resist when i saw them, i was going to test tomorrow but stuart has asked me about 4 times when im going to test so i may do one before i go to bed!

oh keep us up to date Boothh - fx'ed for you!

well ill still test tomorrow even if a bfn ill just look at the one i do soon as a 'free' one lol so i can waste it it didnt cost me anything, i need a wee now but tryna hold it in abit longer think my last wee was about 3.30 so ill try wait til 10 so 6 and a half hours is good enough concentration eh haha x

Boothh I can bully you now and give Shiv a break for a bit but you need to go :test: :test: :test: :rofl:

Shiv, I don't blame you for waiting now, I'm of course happy to miss out on the Christmas festivities but I can't help be just a little jealous seeing as I've missed the last two being preggers and then BF. Bet you end up having a go anyway though :winkwink: I drank in the tww with both Sam and the one I lost as I wasn't expecting to get pregnant. This one I did by the book though from 1dpo.

I may even purchase some of those myself lol, I love testing and seeing bfp's lol!

Good luck Boothh, get to poas right away! I hate waiting,
I have my fingers x'd for you, I have a good feeling!

AFU- kara has chicken pox!!!! Not good for me as I'm preggo, my mum couldn't remember if I'd had them or not :wacko: so I had to go for a blood test today to see if I'm immune or not, if I am then it's fine, if not, then I could be in trouble! So fingers x'd!! I'm sure I've had them tho, and my mum said she 'thiiinks' lol! Xx

well ill still test tomorrow even if a bfn ill just look at the one i do soon as a 'free' one lol so i can waste it it didnt cost me anything, i need a wee now but tryna hold it in abit longer think my last wee was about 3.30 so ill try wait til 10 so 6 and a half hours is good enough concentration eh haha x

Blimey hon that's loads of time. I waited only 3 hours to get my positive. I think you'd be good to go now I'd have thought.

i only wee about twice a day i really need to drink more i most always be really dehydrated, okay ill go do one haha im thinking 99% bfn though i just cant imagine it being a bfp right now x

ash im gunna bring jesse round and let him catch them if thats okay haha, xx

Ash - FX'd you've had chicken pox; you probably have, most people have. Hope kara's not too poorly with it.

Boothh:test::test: I agree with Pippin, you should be good to go now.

AFU - we ventured into London today & had a lovely day people watching at the winter wonderland in hyde park - George liked watching the really scary fairground rides and the talking reindeer head!
Just starting the 2WW AF due Dec 3rd. I will have a drink in the 2WW but only a little not getting drunk... Although I think I did get quite drunk when I caught with G - I wasn't expecting TTC to work that month although I can't remember why not now :dohh:

Aaahhhh exciting!!!!

Good luck!

And bring him haha! Xx

Boothh hope you have gone to pee.......:loo:

:rofl: at that emote pippin! Too funny!

Ash, poor Kara. :( I'm thinking about taking Bry to a "chicken pox party" when he's 2-3 to go ahead and get it over with. It's far safer than injecting him with heavy metals in the vaccine. :thumbup:

Hi girls, hope you are all OK. I've had a terrible sickness bug and only just getting over it. Have tested today and still BFN. Starting to think the Clomid didn't even work and i put my self in the 2WW for nothing :( God, it makes me so mad - I must be one of the only people who wishes she could get a period every month :growlmad: :cry:

Jo - Hope you had a fabulous day hun. My boss went there on Saturday and said it was fabulous x

Becki - OMG girl, how have you not tested again? :rofl: Go pee :thumbup:

Ash - o no, poor Kara (and you of course). Hope you have the immunity for them - if you haven't what will they do? How is she with it? Hope she's not too poorly :hugs:

Shiv - sorry for your :bfn: :( You planning to leave it a month then start trying again?

Cleck - how you doing hunni?

well i just tested and i think i got a faint line!! if it is though i mustve OVd later than i thought cus its very faint or maybe i didnt get enough pee on it :shrug: too faint to show up on my phone camera but stuart said he could see it within about 5 seconds of me giving him the test but he said he thinks its too early and i have to wait a few days lol,

so nobody congratulate me, ill retest with fmu tomorrow xx

i swear iv been sick as a dog the last couple of days though i feel really hungover constantly, i had a cocktail everynight on holiday but 1 not 10 lol so nothing to warrant a hangover, i feel awful today and smells keep making me feel sick but i think im symptom spotting.

OMG Becki - no congrats just a big oooo, I can't wait :rofl:

:-O Oooooooo!!!! I cant wait too Becki, hun!!! Let's see 2 lines!!!! :headspin:

well deffo 2 lines this morning, extremely faint though, going on the longest cycle iv had recently AF would arrive tomorrow, so im going to wait til thursday to do another test i think, (we all know ill do one tomorrow lol) i just feel like this is going to turn into another chemical with all these faint lines :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->