***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

I had them the day I got my bfp Hun! I still get them now! Hold on to hope! Xxxx

i keep looking at the test and theres deffo a line and a pink line at that its just really faint, i have to remember though i was quite a few days late with jesse and my bfp was pretty faint and now im testing possibly before AF is due, maybe my body just doesnt do strong bfps lol x

A line is a line no matter how dark or faint it is, test again in a day or two! If ur preggo ur preggo simple as Hun, I have a good feeling so until AF shows I'll stick with keeping my fingers x'd! Xxxx

i do have loads of symptoms though, ,my feet are normally always freezing and stuart kept sayin last night why are your feet warm, only time iv had warm feet was when i was pregnant with jesse cus of the increased circulation lol, i want a proper bfp not a debatable one lol xx

Was it the same this mornin? With fmu? Maybe if u don't want to wait you could ask the dr to do a blood test? But by the time u get the results u'd probs have a proper bfp haha! I don't really know what to suggest Hun, but if u think ur preg then u probably are, u know ur own body best :thumbup:

Xxx

yeah the one this morning is clearer than last nights but still like you think your imagining it if you look for too long, its like if it was any fainter it wouldnt be there haha, i could be early though, im gunna try and wait til later in the week to test now x

well deffo 2 lines this morning, extremely faint though, going on the longest cycle iv had recently AF would arrive tomorrow, so im going to wait til thursday to do another test i think, (we all know ill do one tomorrow lol) i just feel like this is going to turn into another chemical with all these faint lines :/

YYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey hon my lines were really faint day AF was due and now they are storming. I'm SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you :yipee: (note I haven't say congrats like you asked :haha:) One cocktail is fine per night in tww as the emby doesn't get anything from you then.

i do have loads of symptoms though, ,my feet are normally always freezing and stuart kept sayin last night why are your feet warm, only time iv had warm feet was when i was pregnant with jesse cus of the increased circulation lol, i want a proper bfp not a debatable one lol xx

LOL I'm the opposite, only have cold feet when pregnant, how cool. You'll get lines soon hon, a line is a line and it's time the time we have to battle now.

I'm so excited for you I think my MS has just kicked in :sick: or maybe it's the waffers I keep eating :blush:

A line is def a line hun :D I keep trying to think the same - that my line was never strong with Imi so maybe thats why i have nothing yet!!

i just dont wanna get excited, i just think if i get past today and tomorrow with no AF then i might let myself think i have a chance, though i did just google a due date calculator ha and id be due 3rd August 2011 so another lioncub! ¬_¬

and pippin i hope you dont get hit too hard with the MS though if you anything like me after last time i cant wait to start my morning with my head down the loo cus it will make me feel a little confident ha,

i didnt get MS with jesse til nearly 9weeks though and it carried on til about 14weeks erughh

i wanna know who the guest viewing our thread is lol.

LOL Boothh- you caught me :haha:

I'm at work right now sneaking some time on here since my boss might not be coming in today :happydance: I can't seem to get much time at home recently with DH needing to work in the evenings!

Boothh- I am very very excited for you- but not going to congratulate you yet until you give me permission :haha: With how long you've had sore boobs, I'm not surprised since that was the main thing that I noticed when I was pregnant with Kira. :happydance::happydance:

AF came for me this morning, so I'm out!

Shiv- how about you cycle buddy?? Any sign of AF yet???

Well AF arrived!! Proper gutted :cry: Feel like it was my only chance as now i'm gonna have to wait for a referral, lose weight etc etc and go through everything again :( :( :(

Well AF arrived!! Proper gutted :cry: Feel like it was my only chance as now i'm gonna have to wait for a referral, lose weight etc etc and go through everything again :( :( :(

Vici - don't despair, keep NTNP and you might get lucky you never know. Friends of ours had real issues last time, PCOS, ovarian drilling, clomid - they started trying because they wanted a 3 year gap so were giving themselves plenty of time & caught on their 2nd cycle and will have a 23 month gap so you never know you could get lucky whilst your getting all the other stuff in place :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: vici i agree with joeyjo you could get lucky, hope you arnt feeling too down hun xxxx

as for me i have felt like im about to faint so much today its getting on my nerves now i really abit off :(

I was also on as a guest at work just to see update :haha: I don't want my department to know I'm leaving them again and they share my office so I sneak on and off while I can.

Sorry your both out Vici and Spidey :growlmad:

Vici why do you have to wait for a referral, can they not give clomid by your GP if you have had it already (I don't know how these things work sorry)?

Thanks girls. Its about slim to none Joey, I don't have a cycle on my own so pretty much rules it out! Pip, my GP cannot prescribe it. It has to be via a consultant because you get follicle tracking and a trigger shot (to ensure the follicles pop and you ovulate and so you know exactly what day!). He wouldn't prescribe it to me before until my BMI was below 30 but i managed to convince him when it was at about 31 (from 36!) so was lucky! OH says at least we know the clomid CAN work for us which we didn't know last time so thats a bit better I suppose x

aw vici im sorry your going to have to go through so much to get pregnant again, i didnt know you had gone through all that to get pregnant last time :hugs: i suppose that is a good thing like OH said at least you know it CAN work for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->