***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Pippin, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling ill. Let's hope it's just the pregnancy. Hope you feel better better soon though! :hugs: Hope Sam feels better too. Poor little guy. :(

i hope i do get a darker line tomorrow but im really doubting it now, i just cant see it happening! with jesse my boobs didnt go dark until 3rd tri but i figured cus of last time maybe they will now its already happened once, i dont know i really dont think i am at all now,

hope you feel better pippin xx

Boothh- Honestly a line is a line. Don't let it get to you if the lines aren't dark. As long as they come up in the right time, than you are pregnant! :hugs::hugs: And darkness means nothing. I know we all say 'oh what lovely dark lines' but honestly they mean nothing in the end. my lines were SO dark with my miscarried baby. But the lines with Emma were faint.

yeah but they are squinty lines though not even just faint!

I agree with Cleck. You might only be just barely late for AF. The hcg might not have had much time to get good and high yet. Give it a few days to a week and I'm sure it will look much better. :thumbup: As long as it's a line and it has color, then its a bfp! I know it's hard but try to relax. :hugs: Like I said earlier, all of your pregnancies cant possibly all end badly. I mean you have Jesse as living proof. :flower: Stressing yourself like this isn't good for new tiny bean. So relax and remember what will be will be. Try to trust that your body knows how to grow a healthy baby. Big :hugs: I know it's rough hun. I know I'm gonna fret once I'm preg too but worrying yourself to death like this isn't worth it. Go kick your feet up and watch your favorite movie to take your mind off of it. :hugs:

well if anything this mornings line is fainter! no AF though! so if im not pregnant this is the longest cycle ive had since i was about 14 im on CD50!
iv got no more tests now so ill have to wait for the ones i ordered to arrive, either by then i will have got AF or the lines will be much stronger, im happy either way cus it would be nice to enjoy christmas really wouldnt it! x

well if anything this mornings line is fainter! no AF though! so if im not pregnant this is the longest cycle ive had since i was about 14 im on CD50!
iv got no more tests now so ill have to wait for the ones i ordered to arrive, either by then i will have got AF or the lines will be much stronger, im happy either way cus it would be nice to enjoy christmas really wouldnt it! x

do you always use the same brand of test? Maybe you could try another to see what your line looks like on them? just an idea! I plan on getting trolleyed over Christmas!:happydance:

Aww Boothh don't give up yet. I agree with Shiv try a different brand. I was getting squinty lines with ic's and bfn on digi but a strong line with a cb plus. Worth a try hon. Xxx

i have been using frers but iv ordered some superdrug tests (my favourite and only brand iv got proper bfps with lol) so its just waiting til they arrive now, AF hasnt arrived still touch wood!

Just been thinking to myself - as I have just about week left of the 2WW. I know at least 1 local friend lurks on this site and knows who I am - sees me posting in toddlers & weaning. I think a few other friends use it to... So if & when I get my BFP its going to have to be kept pretty quiet as I don't want the world and his wife finding out at 5 weeks!

No ticker for me, no big BFP announcement until I'm a bit further on.

Just been thinking to myself - as I have just about week left of the 2WW. I know at least 1 local friend lurks on this site and knows who I am - sees me posting in toddlers & weaning. I think a few other friends use it to... So if & when I get my BFP its going to have to be kept pretty quiet as I don't want the world and his wife finding out at 5 weeks!

No ticker for me, no big BFP announcement until I'm a bit further on.

Fair enough, although if she doesn't have an account she can't see tickers which is good but if she is signed up all she has to do is go to your home page and look for your rescent posts. One of the reasons I've noly told my best friend about this site and she knows anyway. Grrrrr it can be a bit open this site I have to admit.

if i ever mention bnb i just say a baby forum i go on never give specifics hahhaha i know my cousin is on here iv seen her posting in ttc, im always paranoid SIL is gunna come on and see my posts LOL

I used to just say a baby forum but I told this girl a story I'd had in the weaning sectin & she recognised it :dohh:

I used to just say a baby forum but I told this girl a story I'd had in the weaning sectin & she recognised it :dohh:

Hahaha what's the odds huh. I do look out for familiar names and faces I have to admit.

I have a few friends on here. I don't mind particularly. Except the one friend read a few things I said bad about her and she brought it up to me later. When I mc'ed she told me 'at least you still have your dog". :shock: So I ranted about it on here. Than later when I announced my pregnancy with Emma on here, she read it before my family even knew. :roll: She's still around on here but not nearly like I am. But I think of it as, I was here first and I'm definitely not going anywhere.

And Boothh- it's your cousin that's always reading our lion cub thread right? And that evonne1 girl reads it every time I'm on there basically. And this girl has 0 posts on the forum. :wacko: It's really weird and I wonder who it is.

HAppy Thanksgiving to all the American Gals :flower::flower:

oo i didnt know it was thanks giving! and i dont really understand what thnaks giving is either if anybody wants to enlighten me! but happy thanks giving! :flower:

i just went out and bought a christmas tree and lights for the window and me and jesse just put them up while stuart is at college lol, half of the decs iv ordered arnt arriving til tomorrow at least but i dont care im in the mood now :D x

OH and no AF touch wood!! :D

Here's the wikipedia definition of thanksgiving. :haha:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving

But, my definition? An excuse to eat tons of food and watch a cool parade. :rofl:

Happy Thanks giving :happydance: just spoke to my brother in PA and he's cooking the Turkey as we speak plus getting ready for a bit of......:drunk::beer::wine::icecream::pizza::cake:

so is thanksgiving a big holiday then? and what do you eat on christmas day if you eat turkey at thanksgiving :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->