***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Ash good luck with you scan today I know it'll be fine :hug: bit jealous you're going to see bubs already 10 more sleeps for me. xxx

Good luck today Ash - sure you wont need it - show us a pic when you get back!

thanks ladies! i dont really like the idea of early scans so im nervous now lol! i dont think they'll give me a pic this early, but i'll c what happens! im hoping they can do an abdominal scan rather than internal, i bet they just go for internal tho lol! suppose whatever gives the best view of beanie!

i need to fill my bladder, but i cant keep anything down, not even water so what the heck do i do???

x

ash i had an internal scan when i found out about mmc, and its really not that bad at all, the thought is much worse than it actually is :hugs: im sure everything will be fine, good luck today xxxx

THIS WAS SOMEONES STATUS ON MY FB THATS PREGNANT WITH TWINS -needs ma dad 2 hurry up coz i need a fag :) :) love my boi's loads

:dohh: things like this really piss me off when i want a baby so much and people are so thick.

I've had an internal before Boothh, with the one I lost, and I didn't find it very pleasant at all! It kind of hurt! Plus it reminds me of the fact I had one with my angel baby etc!

That's awful about the status on facebook, my close friend smoked her hole pregnancy! And even though I didn't say anythin I completely disagree with it! Xx

Ash when I had an early scan at 8 weeks they did an ultrasound - external, so you are pretty close to that so maybe it will not be internal!

Boothh - all I have to say is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I've already talked about when we BD'd for Mog and this one - it's almost classic Shettles. With Mog, we did the deed about 36 hours before I would have OV'd and then not again until about 24 hours afterwards. With this one, we BD'd probably only a couple of hours before ovulation, and certainly on OV day. We were desperate for a girl, just desperate, so we've been very lucky given OH's family history of boys.

Hope scan is going/has gone ok Ash.

Thanks for the replies ladies.

AF seems to have disappeared. :wacko: It's just strange because even tho I bled off and on while on the Provera, the night after my last pill AF came on full heavy (day before yesterday), then yesterday was spotting, and today, nada. Really weird. Perhaps there wasn't left since I continued to have my period off and on during the provera. :shrug: I read online though that any spotting/bleeding after fully finished with the provera is to be counted as cd 1. So I guess today is cd 3. Maybe I'll still try this cycle and hope for the best. :shrug:

Ash, good luck on your scan hun. I'm sure it will go well. Please let us all know asap. I'll be watching out for your post! :hugs:

Quickie! Scan went perfect beanie has a heartbeat! Xx

Ash! That's WONDERFUL!!!! :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: I'm so happy and excited for you!! I told you that this one would be just fine and that those symptoms were good! :D CONGRATS!!! Enjoy the rest of the 8 or so months ahead! :hugs: Any pics to share? What was the BPM for beanie? (Beats per minute, just curious is all.)

YAY great news Ash! Very happy for you lovely :hugs::happydance:

great news ash!! so happy everything is fine i knew it would be :D:D:D :happydance: xxxx

Yay also for no internals! :thumbup: \\:D/ I bet you feel very reassured! :hugs: So pleased for you hun!! :dance: I bet the tiny bit of spotting you saw the other day was nothing more than a bit of leftover implantation from beany getting good and comfy for a nice long stay! :winkwink:

:yipee: congrats ash great news.

Really nervous for mine now in a little over a week. Can't see it being anything more than bad news like last time but trying to be positive :wacko:. xxx

Pip - the odds are in your favour for a healthy bean, try to remember that!:hugs:

Pip, why do you think it will be bad news? I'm sure you will feel very reassured next week when you see that little heartbeat flickering away on the screen. :hugs:

pip honey im sure everything will be fine :hugs: try not to worry though i know easier said than done, nearly all of us in here have had a loss so we all understand how anxious you feel xxx

afm i have ewcm today and lots of it, so better be BDing tonight and for next few days,just incase!
this is some weird weird cycle!

sorry i couldnt update anything else ladies, i was in the hospital with 2% battery on my iPhone!

so saw beanie, he/she was perfect, little heart beating away, i didnt ask the bpm tho kim sorry! She just said all looked fabulous, exactly as it should at this gestation! He/she was moving around nicely too!

they've put me back two days, so im 7w 2d, but i did expect that as my cycles were never 28 days, and most due date calculators online are automatically set that way etc!

two days is only two days though!

so i had the scan externally thankfully! was not looking forward to an internal at all lol!

it was so weird, it wasnt like just a blob, it had different bits etc haha! head and body were distinctive, obvs not detailed though!

i was really surprised everything was ok! only bit of 'bad' news was that my morning sickness is so bad that i had 2++ keytones in my urine, and ive been put on safe anti-sickness drugs, hopefully they'll help anyway because iit really has been bad :(

everything else was great though, so bring on the booking visit and the 12 week scan!

pip - dont be worried, i went thinking "whats meant to be will be" and luckily it was a positive outcome! the midwife i saw today told me that 1 in 3 pregnancies end in miscarriage, and this is my 3rd pregnancy (and yours too) so 'statistically' we've had ours! im looking at it that way to stay positive! Im sure everything will be fine with you pip, theres no reason for it not to be hun!xx

boothh - ur cycle has been crazy! but with a bit of look, this is the one!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->