***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

I like Stan, and OH likes Leonard too! Current favourites are Edmund or Arthur. We're dithering between the two, I prefer the short versions of Edmund over the short versions of Arthur, but I prefer Arthur over Edmund when you say the full name. I think we'll make a decision shortly. The other thing is that I know quite a few little Arthurs now, and I'd rather he had a name which wasn't all that frequently used. Edmund Arthur is starting to look like a contender.

I love old-fashioned names, we liked Edith for a girl, and Elsie was my grandmother's name - she and her twin were Elsie and Edward, born in 1923. Part of OH's brief for thinking about names was that if the Victorian's might have used it, it was a goer ;)

Time has gone very quickly this time round - although I've not enjoyed the pregnancy as much, I've been so busy with Mog and everything else that a lot of the time I've forgotten I was pregnant, which never happened with my first pregnancy. I've been getting stuff organised slowly, we have the pram, which I think is important, and I'm going to get the new respisense sorted. Other than that, I have to clear out our spare room and redecorate and move Imogen's stuff in. I've sort of got my Christmas annual leave pencilled in to do that. Looking forward to giving Mog a new room, I've got my eye on some lovely owl wall stickers ;)

I like both Arthur & Edmund - and they run really well together :)

I was trying to persuade DH on Edward if we have another boy (assuming we get preggo) but then my Dad told me that Eddie was my Grandad George's brother and that just seems a bit too much! DH bless him can't get past Edward Scissorhands!

If we had had a boy we last time round we had decided on Henry - it took us ages to come up with a name we liked after our first choice (samuel - yey pip!) was nabbed by one of our friends who gave birth 10 weeks before us! My surname is James so we thought Henry James was a very solid name - I am unsure about it now though!

I like the name Art, or Artie as a short version of Arthur. Edmund reminds me of the boy out of Lion the Witch and the wardrobe!

we have curtis as a favourite next boys name at the moment but we like rhys and ryan too,

there loads of girls names i love but boys is really hard!

we have curtis as a favourite next boys name at the moment but we like rhys and ryan too,

there loads of girls names i love but boys is really hard!

I really like Ryan :) possibly because a really fit lad at school was called Ryan :kiss:

Friends called their son Rhys not long before I had G. I told mum and she was like please don't call him Rhys, please! I was like "why?" and she said that 2 of the worst kids she ever taught were called Rhys (she's a teacher) - she admits its not fair but her face when she was reminiscing!

There's a bit of a fashion at the moment for older names, but I don't think David would even consider anything like that! I like Joshua and Callum for boys names with David as a middle name!

Nothing I'm really fond of on the girl front though! I'll look nearer the time lol! X

jesses middle name is David :) after my uncle who really looked after me when i was a tear away teenager, stuart only let me cus it makes him Jesse David - JD like in scrubs hahaha

Ooo name chat! Well, we are decided on a boys name from last time. If we have a boy he'll be named Ethan Anderson. Anderson after DH's grandfather. And if we have a girl I really like the name Ava. But don't have a middle name for her. I also love the name Elizabeth but I can't decide. :haha:

:saywhat: Goodness!! Time has gone by fast!! :shock: I didn't even realise she is almost 3rd tri! I cant wait to see pics of her baby boy! :thumbup:

Just watch, we will turn around and Ash will be in 3rd tri while we're back in 1st tri haha. :dohh:

You not planning on me getting there or something? :winkwink:

We had snow today but it was rubbish thank goodness! Snowed all day but didn't lay. I worry as Sam's childminder is on a hill and I'm worried about getting there and then not getting back to up there to get him after. Would be very scary walking him down in case w e both tumble and it's a long, long, long way up there :dohh:

Boothh did I miss the part about the doctors, how did it go? It was today wasn't it? xxx

As for names we don't have a girls but we do have a boy, keeping it secret for now :haha:

I love the name Ava, DH must have vetoed it last time otherwise it defo would have been in the mix. Ava Elizabeth Cleckner has a good ring to it Cleck!

Spoilsport Pippin!:winkwink:

I too like Ava! I have a bit of a soft spot for Lexie too, bit David is unbelievably fussy :dohh: I don't think we'll tell everyone the name we pick till baby is born, incase we change our minds like last time lol!

How was the docs Boothh?

The snow is worrying when ur pregnant, I agree pip, a toddler falling and a pregnant lady too is scary!

hey just back from the docs hes sending me for blood tests on thursday to check my hormones, :) at least he is on the ball ha x

hey just back from the docs hes sending me for blood tests on thursday to check my hormones, :) at least he is on the ball ha x

:thumbup:

I've just eaten most of a medium pizza, cheesy garlic bread and some wings...... damn Pizza Hut and their deals :growlmad: :rofl:

oh i ate half of a large dominos pepperoni passion dominator on saturday night along with a full bottle of wine :rofl: and im not even pregnant!!

we had mozzerella and tomato tortellini in garlic sauce with garlic bread for dinner and then we went to asda after my docs appointment so i just ate a jam donut and a yorkie cookie :dohh:

the donuts were reduced to 24p though so i had to buy them lol x

Mmmmmmmmmm pizza hut :D I wish I could stomach food :( I've lost about half a stone! Can't wait till these pills have kicked in properly, although I have felt a lot better today :thumbup:

Boothh - good to know ur doc is getting something done! Hopefully nothing that can't be solved easily! Xx

really glad your feeling a little better today ash! xxx

oh i ate half of a large dominos pepperoni passion dominator on saturday night along with a full bottle of wine :rofl: and im not even pregnant!!

we had mozzerella and tomato tortellini in garlic sauce with garlic bread for dinner and then we went to asda after my docs appointment so i just ate a jam donut and a yorkie cookie :dohh:

Good job really with a full bottle of wine! - think I'll be cracking open some wine tonight; its only Tuesday but it feels like its been a long week already :blush:

Good job really with a full bottle of wine! - think I'll be cracking open some wine tonight; its only Tuesday but it feels like its been a long week already :blush:

LMAO i meant the pizza bit not the wine :dohh: :p im going to have some southern comfort when jess is in bed hes screaming the place down as we speak and stuart is wrestling him tryna change his nappy lol

LMAO i meant the pizza bit not the wine :dohh: :p im going to have some southern comfort when jess is in bed hes screaming the place down as we speak and stuart is wrestling him tryna change his nappy lol

Aww - hope he goes down OK in the end :hugs::hugs: also meant to say - glad your GP is on the ball and getting tests done etc

Lots to catch up on!

Boothh- I can't wait to see what the doctor says about your long wonky cycle. You might be super fertile right now too :thumbup: I know this is super nosey, but what is your cognitive behavioral therapy for? I did a bit for anxiety and it really helped.

Ash- Congrats of the HB!!! I hope the pills start working for you soon. Its no fun being sick all the time. Are you able to work still or are you taking time off?

Pippin- How are you feeling?

Baby names- I haven't given it a thought at all! If Kira was a boy I was going to name him Dexter. :haha: So perhaps that name is still up for the running, although its a little twisted to name a baby after the serial killer character "Dexter" on tv. I'm not sure why we decided on Kira... I was so certain I was having a boy that we weren't giving much thought to girl names at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->