***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

oh no hon, sorry you feel rubbish - good that they get your results back so soon though :hugs:

right just done a frer and gave it to stuart before i looked at it and he said he can see a line (within time limit) and i looked and i can too though very faint, really do not know what the hell is going on, i have peed loads today though so i dunno, i have had blood took for hcg anyway so i guess ill know on tuesday :shrug:

just been and looked again (still just in time limit) and there is def def def a very faint line, like not faint enough so i dunno if im imagining it an actuall line but faint, stuart saw it first so blame him!

I'm sorry you passed out Boothh. Get some rest and drink lots of water! I really can't wait to hear the results of your blood tests to know what's going on.

get a pic on! we're experts at spotting faintys! hope ur feeling better from fainting at ur blood test :( that line could have been responsible for your fainting!x

Awwww hun! :dohh: I wish they could get you the results tomorrow instead. Tuesday seems so far away. :wacko: How on earth will you get through the weekend? I wish I could tell you for sure what is going on. Try to hang in there though. I'm really not sure what it all means. I do know that when I test on FRERS (which is what I usually use) unless I really am pregnant, there is NO line AT ALL!! I don't even get evaps! So surely a line must mean you're preggers. :confused:

i cant believe your 8weeks already ash and we were on cd1 together just shows how shit my cycles are! im gunna try take a pic but iv only got my iphone and its crap for pictures x

and ash pm me your phone number ha cus i cant get pics online either ¬_¬

ok ok ha ha i'll pm it on FB! when you say 8 weeks it feels like ive been pregnant ages and its gone fast, but to me its dragging, i hate 1st tri :mad: xx

omg i hope i dint send to a wrong number lmao

noooo dont say that lmao some random with a pic of my pregnancy test ¬_¬

maybe its just trudging through all the snow haha!x

https://i54.tinypic.com/6sxcm1.jpg

i know its blurry cus my phones shit but can you honestly see ANYTHING

crisis averted! its just arrived uploading now!xx

iv just figured out how to upload to fb without anyone seeing i had to make a private album and upload to that and onto here hahaha

i didnt even know you could do that i always have to use photobucket! remember fmu tomorrow lol xx

i will i will it costsa a bloody fortune this ttc thing hahah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->