***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

:hi: spidey I'm good thanks, not to sick last few days which is good but also worrying. Sam had me up at 4:30 this morning so I'm tired, very tired :sleep:

Realised why Sam has been a bit off recently, a massive back tooth has come through poor bugger, no wonder he's up and nappies have been vial!!!!

8 sleeps.... :yipee:

spidey it is for anxiety, i did abit too many drugs when i was a teenager and as a result i am paranoid and anxious as hell, i have beta blockers but they dont do much, so i have these sessions now though i was on a waiting list 5 months and its been rearranged twice so far so im yet to get there! i did psychology in college and cognitive behaviour was one of the things i did really well at, so seeing as i understand all the concept behind it i dont know if its going to work for me ¬_¬

My OH loved the name Dexter - I wouldn't worry about the TV show, it won't run forever ;)

Goodness it seems like forever waiting for you lot to ovulate, anyone nearly in the tww or am I just being impatient!?? :haha:

hahahahhahaha pippin, you make me laugh! Well AF has just left properly for me, but we aren't trying this month so I am no use to you! I am however planning on writing down what my cm is like throughout the month so that next month when we try I know what is normal and what is not!

A quick question. Is CD1 the day your period starts or is that counted as CD 0?

Anyway ~CD 7 creamy cm :haha:

AF has just finished for me too. We'll see what happens this month in terms of TTC- I should be fertile sometime early next week I think. I'm not super excited about TTC right now... I'm having my doubts again. But thats typical for me.

Pippin- glad you're feeling okay minus being tired. Don't let a lack of symptoms worry you. All the girls at my work became pregnant in the span of a year and I was the only one with morning sickness. There were 5 others who felt just fine. I was very jealous!

Boothh- I bet the therapy will help. It really helped with my anxiety and its much nicer than needing medicine for the rest of your life.

AE- The only problem is my DH wanted to name our son Dexter because of the serial killer on tv :haha: :dohh: We still might use that name though. DH's last name is Tracy, so we need a boys name that is masculine since DH is often mistaken for a girl because of his last name (which is pretty stupid!)

Shiv- nice experiment :haha: Ever since having Kira I've hardly had a speck of cm.

In emails I am often mistaken for a man - so my name is Siobhan James but where i used to work if you sent an internal email it would come up as from James, Siobhan. i used to get SOOOOOOOo many emails back saying, "Hi James.............". it used to really piss me off, especially as it was an internal person so they know how the email system works grrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry for that little rant :haha:

well im on cd 56 now so thats 2 cycles for the average person :dohh: and hide nor hair of stupid AF! oh well blood tests tomorrow (yaay) :cool:

Checking in real quick. I don't get on this thread nearly as much now but I hope you are all well. Congrats on the heartbeat Ash! And good luck for your ultrasound Pip! Boothh, I hope you get everything figured out with AF. :flower:

Today is my first day of working out again. I'm not doing great with eating because I had pizza for lunch but only 3 slices so that is good for me when I can usually eat half a pizza. :blush: I'm writing it all down so I can stay accountable for myself. So that is what is up with me right now. :flower:

still getting ewcm maybe i am actually OVing really late? we BD not last night the night before so we will tonight too might aswell have nothing to lose! xx

Yay Joeyjo I can start getting excited for your results and everyone else it's not long till ovulations so :yipee: I love seeing the tww unfold :thumbup:

Spidey after all I said I have had a day of nausea, probably made worse by the fact I was up since 4:20 with Sam, but the worst I have suffered yet :dohh: going to bed soon to get away from it. Eating helps so I've pigged out all day now I feel even more bloated :rofl:

Booth the more I think about it the more I think you're having a double month. Get :sex: hon

Shiv aren't you just a tiny bit tempted to try :haha:

:hi: Cleck :hugs: hope you are ok been thinking about you this week and hoping you aren't too sad. xxx

I'm doing much better today pip! Yesterday was my day for tears. Now I just gotta be strong for Emma and move on as a single mom! I won't allow myself to get too depressed. I have a few craft projects that I can finish, and my weight loss goals so hopefully it all keeps me good and busy. Plus I have BnB to keep up with of course. :winkwink:

i am tempted but then I remember that if i did get pregnant this month then my due date would only be 3 days away from Sophia's due date and so the chances are that the new baby would have a very similar birthday to Sophia and I would prefer a bit of a gap so that is another reason to wait a month!

i have worked out that I should ovulate around the 6th Jan so not long to wait until then! it will fly what with Christmas and NY etc!

Pip - glad you feel sick :haha: you know what I mean!:hugs:

Shiv- that would irritate me too! DH's name is Ian, but if you pronounce it with a southern accent it sounds like "Anne"... so it doesn't make matters any better combined with his feminine sounding last name :haha:

Pippin- hope you get a better sleep tonight. Being tired always makes morning sickness worse.

Boothh- I bet you are SUPER fertile! You've been gearing up to release this egg for more than 50 days :thumbup:

Cleckner- I think cutting back some on portions is the best way to diet otherwise you'll set yourself up for failure. I would love it if you kept posting here :thumbup:

Wait, spidey, do you have a southern accent? :haha: Are you actually from maryland? I think you are right about portions. I haven't eaten anything differently today than I normally would, I just ate less of it. Emma on the other hand, has been a bottomless pit today. :dohh: Which doesn't help me because she always tries to feed me whatever she's eating. Not good. She's like my little temptress. :rofl:

GRRRRRR!!! This thread is really crappy about keeping me updated! :growlmad: I keep having to read through 4-5 pages to catch up! Oy-vey! :dohh:

Cleck, Keep it up and you'll be a skinny thing when DH gets back! :winkwink:

Pippin, I cant wait for you to be in 3rd tri too! :haha: Glad you're feeling alright. It could be MUCH worse! :winkwink:

Ash, so glad you're feeling a little bit better. :hugs:

As for names I'm scared of jinxing it as it seems that every time we come up with a name I either wind up mc'ing and not be able to bear to use the name for the next one or I end up not getting preg because we decided too early. :wacko: I guess I will risk it though. :dohh: If we luck out and get our little princess her name will be Maisy (still working on the middle name). We haven't decided on a boy name (yet) in hopes that we won't need one. :blush: :haha:
I'm only cd5 here. So not even close to the 2ww. :haha: The thing is that IF I do conceive this cycle, the due date will be near Bry's. :wacko: Surely they wouldn't wind up being born the exact same day? :dohh:

well we BD monday, last night and plan to tonight and tomorrow at least so hopefully if i am OVing late then we still got a chance, bloods today nice !

LOL Cleckner. I don't have a southern accent, but I do have a Baltimore one. So I say "werder" instead of water, "Balmer" instead of Baltimore and other things that DH likes to make fun of. He's from here too but speaks properly. Thats cute that Emma likes to feed you :)

Good luck Boothh with your blood test!

well iv been for my test and bloody fainted in the nurses office! :dohh: she took 3 big vials though and i already felt sicky when i went in and she said it was probably cus of the drop in blood pressure when they take blood, i feel really crappy now though :( have an appointment on tuesday to discuss results, and i think they are testing hcg too so if im pregnant they will know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->