***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

hahahaha that made me laugh!

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/AuntyE/db44b117.jpg

I got OH to take this, so sorry it's a bit rubbish!

and pippin that wasnt your fault! i knocked jesses legs from under him when i didnt know he was behind me yesterday and he banged his cheek on the tiles in the kitchen and has a bruise now! xx

results come back normal, im not pregnant, i now have to go in to discuss options and be referred to gynaecology for a scan of ovarys and to figure out why my cycles are whacked. :dohh: she doesnt understand its actually a matter of urgency for me.

Oh no! Did you take any hormonal birth control after Jesse? I was wondering if it could still be lingering in your system. Does it sound like you'll have to wait long for an appointment?

oh boothh, what a crappy appointment :( they best get to sorting you out asap! hope ur ok hun! xxx

ae - what a beautiful belly! cant wait to have a bump again! did you show sooner this pregnancy?x

pip - dont feel, crappy, he's ok, thats the important thing! we all make mistakes, thats just part of being a mummy! almost time for your can, are you excited??

afm - well ive still not heard anything from any midwives etc about booking appointments and scans, and from my lmp i'll be 9 weeks on thursday? is this normal?

i still feel crappy, the sickness isnt half s bad tho, so happy about that as it was slowly killing me!

ive almost got all of karas xmas prezzies, so can move on to everyone else, david only wants a set of weights, but we have bought a joint gift, an apple imac so we are only having a small prezzie each! i think thats ok though lol!

on the note of xmas prezzies, for the UK girls, if any of you were thinking of buying a tag junior system, they are half price in argos at the mo! £14.99 instead if £29.99! Bargain! we are going to ashton to pick up karas later!xx

i was on the pill but iv been pregnant twice since then so i dunno,

i was wondering were you would go in ashton for toys haha no elc anymore :(

Boothh - sorry you didin't get any answers, I hope you can get seen ASAP. In the meantime keep BDing as you could ov and get preggers still!

AE - cute bump! DO you feel bigger this time or not?

Ash - I don't think I got my first midwive's appt until about 10 or 11 weeks with Sophia!

Pippin - not long now!

Sorry you didn't get any positive outcomes Boothh. What a bummer. I hope it sorts itself out soon. Did they give you your HCG number?

Two days until scan, dead excited. I've developed serious bloat this week even in the morning, check it out :shock: I caught three staff members looking at me weird today, I'm paranoid there is nothing in there and they will guess I'm pregnant anyway or just think I've put on even more weight :rofl:! I didn't grow like this with the one I lost so I'm hopeful.

Attachments

• 7+1.jpg
    7+1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
I feel bigger now than I did at the same time with Mog, and I bloated really quickly this time, but I'm not sure I had an obvious bump any earlier. I just looked fat a bit earlier! My bbs got huge quicker and my milk first dried up (I could still get some if I tried when I fell pregnant) and then came back in really early. I did feel like my stomach muscles gave up a bit earlier this time and let it all hang out. There was a week when I definitely popped and went from fat to pregnant, but that was probably some time around 20 weeks.

Sorry I'm not around much, I'm suffering in silence for a bit. Was fine today at work as had sea bands on all day. Got cocky and took them off and now I've got nausea five times as bad, wish I could just be sick. Not complaining as it's a good sign but just not chatty sorry. Saying :hi: to you all tomorrow and one sleep to go till the big scan at 7pm EEEEK

Good luck tomorrow pip - get a piccy for us :flower: :)

Good Luck tomorrow Pip - look forward to seeing your little bubba photo!

good luck with your scan pippin! :D

well as for me i seem to be getting after OV cm now and i had ewcm a few days ago so im assuming AF will be arriving probably not this weekend one after, or maybe not cus we have BD quite abit ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->