***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Thank you ladies, I'm so sick I can't work, well not sick just watery mouth nausea and it's driving me completely useless. I have work to do but can't concentrate. That and the thoughts of the scan tonight it's all too much. hank god my student teacher is taking my lessons today :dohh:

Nervous just talking about it all. 9 hours and counting.......

Eeeek Pip!!!! Will have to try and get online on my iphone tonight to see how you get on. Everything I have is crossed for you, and I'm trying to poke Teddy into crossing some things as well ;)

I've barely seem the midwife at all this time round, I wasn't hugely impressed at my last appointment. They won't be attending my birth, so I couldn't give two hoots frankly. I'll be giving birth at Whipps Cross, so I'm more interested in meeting the midwives there, although I'm hoping that this one will slide out like the proverbial greased piglet of course, without the need for any assistance from midwives, doctors or forceps :) We're both very keen to avoid me having to stay in hospital again, it was very unpleasant and it would be even more unpleasant to be away from Mog.

AE - did you das you definitely decide on Teddy for your little boys name? i think it is adorable!

Pip - good luck at the scan!

quick one to say good luck Pip! cant wait to see piccies!xxxxx

Pip, good luck at your scan!! I'm sure it will all be alright and you will come back relieved and happy! I cant wait to see the pic/pics!! :hugs:

AFM,

For the last 2 days I've had water like cm and I got a pos opk last night! :happydance: I'll prolly get another one today and then ov tonight or early morning tomorrow. So I'm happy about that and DH and I got some BD in (on cd 10 and 11) so the waiting game begins. The weird thing is that yesterday was cd 12. Today is cd13. I've never gotten pos opk this early before nor ov'd this early before. It's usually on cd16. Hopefully this means that the hormone reset with the provera worked. At least it should mean a nice long luteal phase with plenty of time for implantation. And hopefully NO pre AF spotting. So here we go ladies. Time for my 2 ww! :thumbup: I'm determined to ignore it this time too and keep myself occupied with the holidays. Which will be easy because as of Dec.21st DH is off work for a week and Zach is out of school for 2 weeks starting that week as well so all of that should keep me busy enough. This way if there are any real signs they are going to have to slap me in the face haha. :haha: That's about it for now. I'll keep you all posted. :winkwink: :flower:

They just phoned to say it's been put back till 8:15 as they are running late so will update at 9. Booooo!

Boooooooooo - I am here waiting already!

So am I. Good luck Pippin!! :hugs:

AFM,

My opk just went negative again. Which is strange because it's usually positive for 2 days before it goes negative and my cm is looking like post ov cm. :wacko: I hope my body didn't just fail me by gearing up and then failing to ov. :dohh: My bbt hasn't spiked yet either so I guess I'm just gonna have to wait and see. sigh. Now I'm confused and not sure if I ovulated or not. :wacko: I can only hope that I did. I hope this isn't my body playing up on me. :nope:

I'm here lurking but decided to pop in for a post!

Good luck Pippin!!!

Kimberly- your cycle this month sounds promising :thumbup: I'm glad you were able to try baby making this month despite the provera set back.

AE and Pippin - you both have cute bumps! I heard that you show earlier with your 2nd, so Pippin, you'll have to get out the baggy sweaters to hide it from your coworkers soon!

Should hear an update soon right?! Hope it went well Pippin!!

I'm off to Emma's doctor's appointment so I hope I come back to a cute little scan piccie!! :D

LOL Shiv. You and me both! :paper: That update cannot come soon enough. :juggle: I dunno how many times I have hit the refresh button haha. :blush:

Well........WE HAVE LIFE!!!!! Measured ahead at 8 weeks, baby had lovely strong HB seen and heard, so relieved I almost broke out sobbing on the table. Started off with an external but I hadn't drunk enough so we did an internal and had a good look around. Came from the right ovary, said it was all very healthy in there and nothing to worry about. Gave me a little picture too so I'm over the moon!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• scan 8 weeks.jpg
    scan 8 weeks.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 12
sooooo amazing!!!! :happydance: im so so so so so happy for you i cant explain! made me feel alot more positive you know!! and the pic is sooo cute! it actually looks like a baby!!!! xxxxx

Yaaaaay pip! And u got bumped ahead! We Could be sharing due dates at this rate! I was surprised at how much it looked like a baby when I had my scan too! Our egg came from the left ovary apparently! How do they even know this stuff!

Soooo glad u can breathe a sigh of relief now! Only 4 weeks to wait till u see beanie again! Not long at all! Xxxxxx

Yay Pippin!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee: :dance: :wohoo:
That's awesome news!! :thumbup: I'm SO happy for you!!! :hugs:
I knew everything would be alright! :flower:

So pleased I can't tell you how much. Just emailed a picture to my brother and spoke to my folks so it all seems a little real now. Just seems all a bit real now :yipee:

edit: pregnant brain I wrote that last sentence twice :rofl: Now for sleep I'm knackered :sleep:

Yay!! So cute too! Looks just like Emma's first ultrasound. I called her my little teddy bear cause you could see the short little arms and legs. :cloud9: Congrats Pip!!! :dance::dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->