***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

nope, not a single symptom! But my cold is finally going away and I can breath thru my nose again :happydance: AF should arrive early next week- eek!

Caylee was 5 months old until 9 months old when I finally stopped throwing up. It was SO hard. I woud crawl on the floor to get her something and just keep all her supplies next to me so I didn't have to get up and go get them. It was TERRIBLE

ash - i remember saying this before when you said you had cravings for pink and blue cola bottles with kara, i had them with jesse too so it could still be a boy :p

afm - my boobies are sore again, i know they were early on in the month so its obviously not a sure fire sign for me, but its my nipples that are really painful now not like my whole boobs, its really annoying especially when jesse whacks me on them :( im testing monday if i havnt had AF, as i think i OV either 5th or 6th of december, xx

Oooh Boothh!! My nipples were SO sore when I got my bfp!! Still are as well lol :( I forgot what u said about the pink and blue sweeties, so I guess u cud be right!

Spidey- I honeslt am struggling so much withthe ms, I know it's a good sign but it's been horrid :( kara comes and rubs my leg at the toilet lol she pats me and says mum mum lol! Hopefully won't last much longer as I'm ready to give in and stay in bed for 6months!

Afm- I spoke to midwife today, she can't see me until the 6th of January at the earliest! And my scan will be sometime after that!!! Not happy with it at all but what can I do? I'll be about 14 weeks before I get my flippin scan I really wanted to announce it soon too!! But I don't want to do it without a piccie lol!

But on a lighter note..... I JUST HEARED BUNS HEARTBEAT!!!! with my angelsounds doppler I had from kara! It was strong too, low down nearer to the left, sounded like a train, so Boothh I do think it's a boy now lol! It was deffo bun as well I heard mine plenty to know the difference lol! So I'm very happy with that!

Am I right in thinking my mc rate drops now?

Funny how u still worry!

Everyone excited for Xmas???xxxx

ooo thats so good you heard HB :happydance:

im soooo excited for christmas i have lots of wrapping to do and need to go shopping today but i cba, i feel ill im in bed waiting for stuart to get home from work, jesse has gone on a weekend away with my mum and cousins to see santa! xx

https://i51.tinypic.com/rrtjwk.jpg

eeeek just tested with quite diluted wee, think AF is due monday so a couple of days early what do you think? bare in mind my camera is crap, when the dye went over the test strip it just stayed there, was a line before control line came up, and its still there now, nice and pink irl ¬_¬

can see it from arms length really easy without looking really

Aaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh boooooooootttttthhhhh!!!

Ur preggo!!! :happydance:

YAAAAAAAYYYY! sticky dust to u hun, so happy xxxx

theres actually an actual line though hahahahha im shaking, like its definatly a line were its really there not were i could be imagining it

in real life its sooo clear and really pink, it definatly a positive test were i normally kid myself it is, but this actually is hahaha OMG!

cleck i can seeeee you and you not posting!! whats wrong with you!! :p x

Sorry!!! I was on my phone waiting for Emma to see santa so I didn't get a chance to respond. I see the line too!!! Congrats!!! :dance:

Even I can see a line Boothh & i never see lines :) wayhey congrats :)

AHHHHHH Boothh I saw FB and knew it had to be a line. I'm on my phone and can see it no probs!!!! You're pregnant!!!!!! Wwwwoooooooohhhhhhhhhooooooooooo :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: :wacko: :yipee: :hug: :cloud9: CONGRATULATIONS xxxxxxxxx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay well done Boothh! Great Christmas news!

And Kim - thi sjust goes to show you can still get preggo without "perfect, textbook" cycles! Don't give up hope :hugs:

Line, that's a line, such a line!!!!! Good luck working out your EDD from your last period on this one ;)

Congrats, everything crossed for beanie :flower:

Any updates boothh I need news! :rofl: Going mad wondering about you.

i done another test and its fainter, i dont get it one obviously positive, then one faint then another proper positive and now another faint one wtf is goin on!
im just gunna try forget about it, (still take vits and folic acid and not drink etc) til after christmas, pray to god AF doesnt arrive and see what happens,
if its meant to be its meant to be if not its not i really have no control over it so stressing isnt going to do me any or potential baba any good,
if i do start to bleed though im taking my tests to the docs and im gunna demand they check me out properly now as it will be my 3rd mc in 9months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->