***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Hon, honestly you can't go buy the strength of the line, tests, even the same brand, have different sensitivity, pee can be diluted or stronger. Even when I held it sometimes wasn't as strong as if I'd only just peed. Never mad sense but it was true. It's good to relax and let it happen though I agree with you there. Test again in 48 hours and see. You're still early remember and it can take 48-72 hours to double. Hang on in there you are still preggers :winkwink:

So I started spotting today which mean witch will show up tomorrow - which will give me a 28 day cycle - which is what I predicted earlier in the month by when I thought I ovulated. It is pretty cool that I can tell when i ovulate!

Boothh - a line is a line honey!

Spidey - how you doing? any symptoms?

I am getting very jealous now of all the pregnant ladies, I hope i am not too far behind you all!

Boothh- I agree with what Pippin has said. It sounds like you have a great attitude about it though and thats the best thing that you can do for the baby now :thumbup:

Shiv- thats soooo neat that you predicted when AF would come based off of cm!

I should be seeing AF today or tomorrow.. or anytime this week. Today would make it a 28 day cycle. I don't feel pregnant and I don't have pms either. It's the new non-hormonal Spidey :haha: Before Kira was born I had such horrible pms. DH said again last night that if I don't get pregnant by the time Kira is 3 that he's getting a vasectomy :rofl: because he DOES NOT want babies 4 years apart. Silly man! I told him I would get my sperm from the mailman then!

I should be seeing AF today or tomorrow.. or anytime this week. Today would make it a 28 day cycle. I don't feel pregnant and I don't have pms either. It's the new non-hormonal Spidey :haha: Before Kira was born I had such horrible pms. DH said again last night that if I don't get pregnant by the time Kira is 3 that he's getting a vasectomy :rofl: because he DOES NOT want babies 4 years apart. Silly man! I told him I would get my sperm from the mailman then!

:rofl: I love it you made me laugh then. Hope the witch stays away. it can be a very good sign getting no symptoms at all not even pms. Are you testing or just waiting to see if you are late?

My brother and I are 4 years apart and close as ever. So tell him to stuff it. :winkwink: I don't think age gaps matter all that much in the long run. It all just depends on how they are raised and their own individual personalities. :shrug:

Cleckner- I'll tell DH what you said :thumbup: I think since him and his brother are 6 years apart and don't get along, he assumes that you need to be close in age to have a better relationship. His parents raised them crappy so no wonder they don't get along! I was trying to tell him that a 3 or 4 year gaps seems perfect to me since Kira would be heading off to pre-school or kindergarten and I could give baby #2 lots of one on one attention during the day. I'll let nature decide though, and there's always the mailman :rofl:

Pippin- I'm only going to test if I'm about 2 weeks late since thats 2 weeks less of worrying about an early loss.

Spidey how can you not test :haha: god I'd be going mad not knowing! Understand now waiting till you are late but two weeks :saywhat: do you not understand I NEED to see lines :rofl: I feed off other peoples bfps now I have mine, how will I survive hahahahaha :haha: :rofl:

my line was barely there this morning and iv started spotting, not too bothered cus iv only known a few days, im off to the docs in the next few days though to demand some tests etc, its 3rd time now and my cycles are ridiculous! back to ttc in the new year for me, i obviously have no problem getting pregnant, but there is definatly something wrong with my body at the moment thats preventing me from supporting a baby :/ iv got pregnant 3times in 6 cycles so thats good going for anybody i think, just need to find out whats up cos once thats sorted im sure ill have a baby by this time next year :)
at least i dont have to change all my plans for christmas either now cus i tryna think of excuses about not drinking etc, x

I'm sorry Boothh that you've had to go thru this so many times this year :hugs: The doctors should take you seriously and it should be a simple fix to get you good and pregnant in the New Year. You're amazing to keep a positive attitude- bring on the holiday drinks!!!

Pippin- LOL... Perhaps I don't test just to torture you girls :rofl: I don't even have a test in my house so I'm not even tempted!

oh me and stuart are gunna buy lots of cocktail making things its been a pretty shitty year for me but im feeling positive about next year, until then i have the most beautiful, clever, perfect son i could ever ask for and i am so thankful i have him, he is the best thing in my life and nothing seems as bad because i have him :) xx

Aww hun. :( :hugs: I'm sorry this happened again. 2011 will be better for all of us I think. :thumbup:

2011 here we come!!

I just found out that I'm probably losing my job at the end of Feb, so the pressure is on to make a baby in 2011 so I can have a good excuse to be a stay at home mom :thumbup:

I agree Cleck! Here's to July 2011!!! :wine: :happydance:

Boothh, I'm so sorry that this happened to you. :( Here's to good solid sticky bfp's for all of us (who aren't preg right now) in 2011! :flower:

Frick. So sorry Boothh :cry: Sounds like you have a good attitude to it, and are all geared up to take on your GP in the New Year.

I remember Snowball had three early miscarriages in quick succession after she lost Beau, but then she got Ozzie, so it does happen :)

AFU, I'm a bit knackered and miserable atm. Mogling has had a few bad nights, and I sprained my ankle a couple of weeks ago, so with one thing and another I'm exhausted and in pain and MS seems to have made a reappearance in Third Tri. OH isn't doing any housework, and we've had a few visitors over the last couple of weeks, which meant I had to completely sort out my spare rooms and move stuff around. I haven't even started sorting out Imogen's room yet, and it has to be done by the time new baby gets here. This time in Imogen's pregnancy I was packing our entire house to move, and doing loads of stuff, but I just can't face doing anything. Even starting little things, like getting out my sewing machine to hem a pair of trousers, feels like too much. I'm not even really looking forward to mat leave, as I have so much to do before then at work :(

sorry your feeling shit at the moment AE :( :hugs: last time you just had yourself to look after this time your doing it again but with a toddler to keep in check so your bound to be extra knackered, try not to worry about things, the house being tidy isnt as important as an extra hours sleep at the moment, take it easy! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->