***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

2011 here we come!!

I just found out that I'm probably losing my job at the end of Feb, so the pressure is on to make a baby in 2011 so I can have a good excuse to be a stay at home mom :thumbup:

Awww sorry to hear this, but if you can afford to be SAHM go for it, I'll be very jealous. Have a few years off then you can work again. Glad you are seeing the bright side. Any sign of AF yet hon?

I have absolutely NO idea what is going on with my body! SO onMonday I wrote that I had started spotting so expected to come on properly the next day - well still not and it' snow Thursday!

Each day I have had one wipe of brown stuff and that is it! just once in the day, the rest of the time nothing! weird! And annoying I wanted AF over before xmas, I bet it comes on full force Christmas morning!

Oh and Spidey sorry about your job, will you get a redundancy package? That is what is allowing me to be a SAHM for the moment.

Here is another bump pic, clothed and bare last night - I'm much smaller today, as I think Teddy has wriggled round again. No stretchies, apart from the ones by my navel piercing, but last time mine only showed up after the birth. I think they were shrinkies ;) They're cute anyway, so I don't mind at all, I'd only mind if they bled like some people's!!!!!!

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/AuntyE/da731ce5.jpg

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/AuntyE/c3c9ba3a.jpg

Mogling was up again at six - why is she doing this to us? :sleep: She had a bottle and went straight back to sleep, but in our bed, so I didn't really get to sleep much with her nuzzling me, and headbutting me, and kicking Teddy etc etc etc. If ever there was an argument against co-sleeping, it's Imogen at night! :wacko:

super cute bump AE!!!!

Shiv- thats really weird about your AF. Is there a small chance that you could be pregnant?!?!

Unfortunately I'm on a contract, so every year they can chose whether or not to renew me and if they chose NOT to renew me, I get nothing. I've been there for 9 years now so it'll be a little sad not seeing my coworkers anymore. My boss is the one who decided to leave so everyone she has hired will be losing their jobs too. I can only hope that another lab will want to take me on, but with budget issues that will probably not happen. I will be hard but I think we can live off DH's income for a few years.

No AF for me! I'm getting little cramps though so I know she's on her way! Probably right in time for Christmas :dohh:

Oh pip you do make me laugh! There is no chance I got pregnant this month, we were very careful. Just my body keeping me guessing!

Popping in to say hi! Aunty E, cute bump hun!!

I never mentioned AF has already been and went but I had a 28 day cycle this month! Hopefully my body is finally starting to get back on track. I was eyeing those saliva ovulation monitors last night. :haha: It's so tempting to get obsessive about it.

In weight loss news, I've lost 5 pounds since DH left!!! :dance: And I haven't been eating any differently. I'm just working my ass off on the treadmill and recumbent bike. :D

spidey it sucks you might be losing your job but on the bright side you get loooads of extra time with kira which can only be a plus! ;)

cleck well done on losing some weight, im just tucking into a pizza haha, january is when im getting back on track, just want to lose a stone and ill be alot happier :) xx

congrats on the 5 pounds Cleckner!

Speaking of saliva and ovulation... does anyone else get a different taste in their mouth on the first day of AF? Sometimes I get a strange taste an hour before the bleeding starts and the taste lasts only a day.

Still no AF... I am certain she will come right in the middle of opening presents Christmas morning :haha:

Just wanted to say Happy Christmas to you all, it's been super busy getting ready but I'm so excited now :)

congrats on the 5 pounds Cleckner!

Speaking of saliva and ovulation... does anyone else get a different taste in their mouth on the first day of AF? Sometimes I get a strange taste an hour before the bleeding starts and the taste lasts only a day.

Still no AF... I am certain she will come right in the middle of opening presents Christmas morning :haha:

:test: women and put me out of my misery!!!

Cleckner CONGRATS on the weight loss. Well done and keep it up hon. Think how fabulous you'll feel when DH gets back if you carry it on. xxxx

still no AF and Sunday will be day 34 of my cycle. Since having Kira all of my cycles have been between 28 and 32 days. But I still don't think I'm pregnant- it's probably just a late cycle from being sick. I'm going to torture you just a little longer Pippin :haha: Besides, we're under a winter storm warning so it's not safe to go out and buy a test right now :rofl: I'm trying really hard to find symptoms, but the only thing is slightly sore nipples which I usually get right before AF comes. No tiredness or nausea.

Shiv- has AF arrived yet?

Yep AF got here in full force Christmas eve.

Spidey - eek exciting!

Cleck - well done on the 5lbs, good work girl :thumbup:

How about I ship some to you spidey???? :rofl: :winkwink:

Shiv does this mean it's full steam ahead this month? Fingers crossed for you hon. Xxx

There's a chance I'll buy a test Tuesday while we're out shopping! :happydance: I mentioned it to DH tonight and he said "you're not pregnant" so I'll have to sneak one into the cart tomorrow :) He's been off work since last Thursday and he has no work this week either so he's been stuck up my butt and I don't have a minute to sneak off to the store! I really don't feel pregnant so I don't have much hope I'll get a positive.

Well good luck Spidey! Let's have a few more bfp's In the new year!!

Hope u all had a lovely christmas! And a great new year to come!

It's quiet in here since the FB group opened lol! Xxx

There's a chance I'll buy a test Tuesday while we're out shopping! :happydance: I mentioned it to DH tonight and he said "you're not pregnant" so I'll have to sneak one into the cart tomorrow :) He's been off work since last Thursday and he has no work this week either so he's been stuck up my butt and I don't have a minute to sneak off to the store! I really don't feel pregnant so I don't have much hope I'll get a positive.

ohhhh yes be sneaky or even not!!!. We are our own people so even if he does see then say 'well I'm buying it so be quiet' :haha:

Sooo many people have no symptoms at all so means nothing hon. x

I just tested and it was a BFN!! So bring on the New Years drinks!! :haha: I guess my luck of having predictable cycles is over and now its back to the old days of never knowing if AF will come at 28 days or 48! And the good thing is I bought a 2 pack so next time I can test whenever I feel the urge :haha:

Well I haven't checked in here lately. I've been a bit off with BnB lately. Just losing the interest temporarily I think. I've been obsessively watching tv lately instead since I still don't feel well after my food poisoning last week. :dohh:

Spidey- Sorry about the BFN. :hugs: It's good you'll be able to drink for new years eve though! Gotta think of all the positives. :D

I just tested and it was a BFN!! So bring on the New Years drinks!! :haha: I guess my luck of having predictable cycles is over and now its back to the old days of never knowing if AF will come at 28 days or 48! And the good thing is I bought a 2 pack so next time I can test whenever I feel the urge :haha:

Ahhh bottoms! Hope it's a one off wonky cycle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->