***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Spidey - yay we can still be cycle buddies (apart from we both now have skew-wiff cycles!) - sorry it's a BFN! We shall both enjoy enjoy a tipple or two on NYE and then start again next month! :hugs:

Shiv- I better get AF soon or we'll no longer have the same cycles!! I'm still waiting and now I'm starting to think that I should be careful with the drinks just incase I ovulated late and could be early pregnant. Maybe I will use my other test on New Years eve :haha:

Cleckner- you have lots of tv to catch up on if you haven't had cable for awhile! I am such a tv addict that it's shameful :) Did Emma get poisoning too? I hope you feel 100% soon!

So far, I've watched all six seasons of Nip/Tuck, the first season of Toddlers & Tiaras, a few movies, and now I'm almost finished with the first two seasons of Jon & Kate plus 8. :rofl: But it has like 6 seasons of Jon & Kate so it should hold me over until next week at least. :blush:

i cant even remember what CD im on i need to work it out! hoping i dont have a huge long cycle again though! :(

Arrggh you girls are a bad influence!!! I just peed on a stick and now I've opened it up for a better look!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh does that mean there is a hint of a line?!?!?!

Joey!! Is there a line there than?!! You can't leave us hangin. :D

Boothh- hope you get a perfect 28 day cycle this month. :lol:

As for me, I've lost 5.8 pounds this week!! :shock: I was sick all night thursday and friday last week and than have had basically no appetite this week. I didn't expect to lose quite so much but I'm not complaining. :haha: So I've lost 10.8 total in a month!

wow well done Cleck - you aren't far off a stone! hurrah!

JoeyJo - where are you?

yes JoeyJo, where are you??!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the weight loss Cleck. It's an awful way to lose it, but atleast there was something positive from having food poisoning. :thumbup:

Boothh, I think I can join you in the long unpredictable cycle club now. I'm at cycle day 40 today- eeek! I did enjoy my stint of 28 day cycles though. My nipple pain went away a few days ago and now I feel completely un-hormonal. If AF doesn't arrive in the next week I'll test again.

Aww Spidey that seriously sucks! Seems most of us have weird unpredictable cycles lately. Although my last cycle was 28 days. Go freaking figure right? The month DH leaves and I have a 28 day cycle. :dohh::rofl:

im on CD 12 today and i think i had EWCM yesterday, i cant tell today cus we dtd this morning and i havnt jumped in the shower yet iykwim :blush: i hope i actually have a proper cycle and i didnt imagine it! x

Sorry I went out last night!

Don't think there was a line but maybe a tiny hint. Tested again this afternoon & nothing at all. AF was due yesterday so I'll probably test in the morning if she hasn't arrived...

Spidey and JoeyJo - any sign of AF yet? Any more testing done?

As for me, well we are officially back on the TTC bandwagon. Not sure what is going on with my cycle though so i don't know if I am fertile or not at the moment. I *think* i am on CD 11 today and think i will ovulate around CD 15 so I should be coming into my fertile range, but apart from one wipe of ewcm yesterday I haven't had any. i usually have lots for a few days so who knows what is going on!

Boothh- I hope this is a 28 day cycle for you- you deserve it!!

Still no AF here and now it's day 42 I think. No sign of anything- no breast tenderness, moodiness, insomnia, constipation, nothing!! I'll test again at the end of the week since I don't want to waste my last test. I had nipple tenderness around the time I tested and I read on Dr Google that you can have nipple pain around ovulation :haha: So if thats true, then I may not see AF till next week.

Shiv- Maybe your cycle will be a few days longer than you expected and the ewcm will kick in soon! Fingers crossed for you!

Cleck- AF has a cruel sense of humor to give you a perfect 28 day cycle after Corey leaves.

joeyjo- fingers crossed for you too!!!

havnt had any proper ewcm yet, but it seems to be going that way so i think ill be OV next week sometime HOPEFULLY!!

spidey when are you testing? xx

Boothh- I hope its a straight forward cycle for you this month!

Still no AF and now I'm thinking she'll never come! And now that I'm typing this I just got a cramp so maybe she's on her way, LOL. If not, I'll be testing this weekend. I'll be on cd 46 Friday.

Ah Spidey - TEST!!!! fx'ed for you. how are you feeling about theprospect of potentially being preggers?

AFM - well I think I am CD17 today and am getting little cramps and had lots of ewcm yesterday so think I will ovulate today (assuming I am ovulating at all!). SO later than last month so I guess i will be having a long cycle this month.

we managed to BD on CD 10, CD15 and hopefully tonight, so I don't hold out too much hope, I had a bit of a ttc wobble between days 10 and 15 :dohh:

Boothh, did you ever go to the docs about your line on your test?

I am going to use this thread for day to day chat about t

Ah Spidey - TEST!!!! fx'ed for you. how are you feeling about theprospect of potentially being preggers?

AFM - well I think I am CD17 today and am getting little cramps and had lots of ewcm yesterday so think I will ovulate today (assuming I am ovulating at all!). SO later than last month so I guess i will be having a long cycle this month.

we managed to BD on CD 10, CD15 and hopefully tonight, so I don't hold out too much hope, I had a bit of a ttc wobble between days 10 and 15 :dohh:

Boothh, did you ever go to the docs about your line on your test?

I am going to use this thread for day to day chat about ttc as i don't really wanna talk about ewcm etc on facebook as there are loads of people on the group there who would prob not be interested in my bodily fluids!

LOL Shiv about discussing bodily fluids on FB :haha:

AF arrived this morning and it was only a 46 day cycle! I'm only a little disappointed because I was keeping my fingers crossed that I was pregnant but having no symptoms like one of those ladies on "I didn't know I was pregnant" LOL. I'm so scared of a repeat of the first trimester symptoms that I had last pregnancy. But... I am also slightly relieved since I'm still having occasional doubts about TTC. 95% of the time I want another baby but after a bad day with lots of crying and teething pain I get my doubts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->