***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

aw sorry about the bfn Spidey, but we can still be cycle buddies (if not slightly skew whiff cycle buddies!)

I know exactly what you mean about having ttc wobbles, I have one most months!

shiv no i havnt been back yet, the last few weeks have been super busy and i havnt had a chance i need to make an appointment next week really x

Hey ladies just checking in on ya. Just seen what JoeyJo has written on fb and thought she might have an update for us. Here's hoping. Sorry still no af Spidey :hugs:

oh what has JoeyJo put on fb? is she preggers?

As for me i am CD 18 today (I think) so now for the 2ww and symptom spotting! I have sensitive nipples (which I have never noticed before, not even when pregnant) but I think it is too early to be a preggo sign as I won't have even implaned yet :dohh:

She said its proving to be an interesting afternoon in her house and my mind obviously went into overdrive after her saying she got a faint line. So hope so. Probably something completely different lol

GOOD LUCK JOEYJO!!!!!!! Come and update us.

Shiv, I've been noticing sensitive nipples right at or after the time of ovulation for me too during the past 3 cycles. Fingers crossed for you!! You're going to be good and paranoid for the next 2 weeks :haha:

Pippin- I tend to turn any innocent post into something pregnancy related. We have pregnancy on our brains!

Shiv, I've been noticing sensitive nipples right at or after the time of ovulation for me too during the past 3 cycles. Fingers crossed for you!! You're going to be good and paranoid for the next 2 weeks :haha:

Pippin- I tend to turn any innocent post into something pregnancy related. We have pregnancy on our brains!

:blush: it was one of the comments underneath that sold me, but yes I do have pregnancy on the brain :haha:

12 week scan tomorrow :yipee: so excited.

Hi to the faithful few who are still looking in on thsi thread!

Well I think I am 5dpo today and I had a a monster headache today, like verging on migraine it was awful! I just looked back to see if I had mentioned a headache last month, but it turns out i wasn't terribly efficient at writing down what my body did last month :dohh: So none the wiser.

I don't think I am pregnant but I am such an eejit that I keep allowing myself to think I might be! The tww is harder being a sahm than it was being at work, far too much time to sit and symptom spot! Only 5dpo and it is dragging! If I don't conceive for months then i am going to be a crazy lady!:wacko:

So who else is still here?
Spidey?
Boothh?
Kim?
JoeyJo?
Cleck (all be-it play being suspended for a few months :hugs:)

I'm here... I was just coming in to bug Shiv for her symptoms :haha: A massive headache might be promising.

Boothh- you might be in your 2ww too!??

LOL Cleckner about your vibrator :haha:

AF is almost gone for me so soon I will be baby making again! I would like it to happen this cycle because I'm getting a little tired of waiting! Plus I no longer have a boss since she quit, so it would be a perfect time to have ms and not show up for a month or 2!

Well that's agreed then Spidey and I will get preggers this cycle and Cleck we will work on getting that vibe of yours to do the job properly so you can join us next cycle :haha:

Can I just say I REALLY don't like TTC. When I am TTC this is how my month pans out

One week on my period
One week having sex that quite frankly i can't be arsed to have (I am sure we have discussed my low sex drive before!)
2 weeks checking my knickers and toilet tissue EVERY time I wipe!

it sucks!

(and Cleck I know I should be grateful that i have DH here and can ttc so sorry for moaning :hugs:)

I never TTC with Kira so this is the first time I've experienced months that you described perfectly Shiv! I try not to think about it too much but its hard not to. I'm also finding myself not scheduling things around the time that I would be 5 and 6 weeks pregnant because I wouldn't want to ruin my plans with the start of ms.

Shiv, I'm not one with a big sex drive either. If DH wasn't interested I wouldn't be too bothered by it. Although in the moment I do enjoy myself and usually think "oh, we need to do this more often!" but then those feelings don't last. It's weird and I can't really explain it!

I know exactly what you mean Spidey!

So today is 6 dpo (maybe!) and headache is gone thank goodness. I have had a bit of what canonly be decribed as ewcm though :wacko: what is that all about?!?!?

did you have ewcm when you thought you ovulated- if not, could this be a late ovulation? Does cm change if you are pregnant?

yep had 3 or 4 days of ewcm when i thought I ovulated. Don't really know what is supposed to happen to it when pregnant!

Fingers crossed for you girls! AF should be arriving here within the next 3 days. I'm on CD29 right now. So last month's 28 day cycle musta been a fluke. :( I was hoping I had finally regulated back to a normal cycle. But I still have 5 months so obviously not that stressed about it. :haha:

So Shiv... any new symptoms?? When are you planning to test (I need something to look forward to, LOL)?

AF is gone for me so soon it will be baby making time. If history repeats itself, I had a 46 day cycle before Kira was made, and this last cycle I had was 46 days. I think those long cycles are good for gearing up for pregnancy. :thumbup:

Cleckner- did you have regular cycles before Emma?

No more symptoms here - bah. As for testing. i would like to try not to test until the day after AF is due (which is 23rd i think!). But if it is anything like the previous couple of months i will have started spotting a few days before that and will be out!

so here's hoping it is lucky 46 again Spidey!

Spidey- yeah I had perfect 28 day cycles before Emma. :( It was like clockwork. Now it's all over the place which is really hard to deal with when I want to be PREGNANT! :haha:

im on CD29 and i havnt even OVyet and dnt feel like im even gearing up for it either :dohh: tryna get a docs appointment now i cba wth another nearly 3 month cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->