***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

AF just hit me after a 34 day cycle. Last month was 28. Wacky cycles are bullshit. Sorry your having such long cycles booth. :hugs:

sorry for wacky cycles - i hope youget some answers at the docs Boothh

Well I am CD11 today and the urge to poas is strong! No "real" symptoms to speak of. Slight stretchy pains on right hand side low down and up in th enight weeing, but pretty sure it is all psychosematic (spelling), I am not hopeful, yet can't stop thinking I might be!

I put a post in here a couple of days ago and it has disappeared - weird! It was a nice one for you as well CLeck!

Weird! No wonder you haven't been getting a high post count...:haha:

it's true! I should be on 20,000 by now but the mods are out to stop me :haha:

What it did say was something like this.

Hwo long has Corey been away now Cleck? Must be over 2 months? Just to let you know that I think of you often and hope that the time is flying for you and Emma :hugs:

oh and i just went to the loo and had a large amount of creamy cm!

That post was so warm and sentimental but you ended it by taking about your creamy CM. :rofl::rofl:

He left the 30th of November so a little over a month and a half now. :dance: It's been going pretty fast. Feels like he just left yesterday really. The end half is usually the hardest bit for me because I know it's getting closer and than the time starts dragging.

I always like to end a soppy post with talk of bodly fluids! Glad it's going fast for you. hope that continues!

:rofl:

I just love you all. I don't know what I'd do without this place.

I just pee'd my pants.

I just love you all. I don't know what I'd do without this place.

I just pee'd my pants.

Have you considered Tena Lady? Or perhaps one of these to exercise your pelvic floor?
https://www.poshmums.com/images/PelvicToner_m.JPG

:rofl: I can't believe they actually make equipment for it. :rofl: Here I was trying to find a workout machine for my abs..Silly me! :haha:

Completely off topic but I just tried putting a tampon in and it hurt so bad I couldn't even get it in there. I think my vagina is sealing itself up. :rofl::rofl:

You lot make me laugh. :haha: Not sure I'd want to insert that thing :wacko: Cleck I have months when I find it uncomfortable to *insert* mine was usually because I was a bit dry *tmi* Just seen your weight loss too, faberoony! Keep it up, he won't recognise you hon!!!

I'm really excited for you Shiv I hope this is your month. When are you going to :test:

Good luck to Spidey and Boothh hope you start ovulating soon. xxx

You girls always make me laugh!

Shiv.... sooo... when is AF due??? Any symptoms today? What does creamy cm mean!?

I should be ovulating at some point in the next couple weeks :haha: I'm on cd 13 now and no sign of cm yet.

I am managing to resist testing so far -just! So i have a night out planned on Saturday so i will test Saturday morning if AF hasn't arrived already by then. I will be 15DPO then. I am veering from one minute thinking I am pregnant to the next thinking i am deffo not. But then i felt like that in November and wasn't preggo so i don't hold out much hope. Why is it impossiblt to not get your hopes up?

Shiv- my fingers are crossed for you so you can get pregnant already and be done with TTC! Of course if you test Saturday morning you better make a post here with the results ASAP!!!!!

Shiv- my fingers are crossed for you so you can get pregnant already and be done with TTC! Of course if you test Saturday morning you better make a post here with the results ASAP!!!!!

Of course! Although I am thinking of testing Friday am instead :haha: I managed to resisit this morning, which means another day managed as I will only test with fmu! Well done me! the only other time I have managed to wait until AF is due to test was the time I got preggo with Sophia!

You must be about to start the baby dancing again Spidey?

Well I'm out for this month! Started spotting just now (just like the past 2 months) so I expect AF to show up in full force pretty soon.

Bit down to be honest - I don't how people who have been ttc for a long time manage to pick themselves up every month. I think I would be ok if I didn't get so consumed by it, but without work I find myself thinking about it more than when ttc Sophia. ho hum

Well I'm out for this month! Started spotting just now (just like the past 2 months) so I expect AF to show up in full force pretty soon.

Bit down to be honest - I don't how people who have been ttc for a long time manage to pick themselves up every month. I think I would be ok if I didn't get so consumed by it, but without work I find myself thinking about it more than when ttc Sophia. ho hum

:hugs: TTC is one of the worst and best things you can go through so I understand. With Sam it had me in tears because it's the not knowing if I could even have children. Thankfully I did which I think is why I relaxed the second and third time. Sorry you are out. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->