***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

ah Shiv, I'm sorry :hugs:

I try not to get too hung up in TTC, but to be honest it does disappoint me every time AF comes. And I can truly see how some girls can get so upset hearing about other people's pregnancies, etc. I always remind myself that I'm soooo lucky to have a healthy happy Kira, so if she's the only one that I'm meant to have I am 100% okay with that :thumbup:

I never feel bad about other people's pregnancies as like you I am so happy and lucky to have Sophia. I think part of the problem (and you might be able to relate Spidey) is that I am so happy having Sophia that i often wonder whether having another is a great idea. I am really only doing it so that Sophia will have a sibling to grow up with. If it were not for that I think I would just stick with having one. SO for me getting preggers quickly will take away that doubt (iykwim)!

Shiv- you put so nicely into words exactly how I feel!

Shiv, has Af come full force today?

I'm getting close to ovulation time if this cycle will be 30 days, so it's time to start taking baby making more seriously! Hope DH is ready to go tonight, LOL! I haven't noticed any cm, but I don't get much these days anyway so I can't go by that.

Apart from one spot of blood yesterday about 4pm I haven't had anymore (and it is nearly 9pm the following day now):wacko:

I do feel like I am going start AF at any moment though so not holding out much hope (apart from that small irrational bit of my brain telling me test!)

If AF isn't here when I wake up in the morning then I will have to test as I am going out tomorrow night and want to know if I can have a few drinks!

Have a fun night Spidey :winkwink:

Shiv did you get an implantation bleed with Sophia? I still have my fingers crossed for you and hope you get to test in the morning :hug:

(actually rather selfishly :blush: I want you to test as I'm a poasa and I need other to do it for me now to feed my addiction to seeing lines :rofl: good luck hon)

I would have been 13DPO yesterday so too late for implantation bleed, and no I didn't get one with Sophia.

It is just like 2 months ago when the same thing happened - my body likes to tease me!

Shiv- I would still test in the morning if AF isn't here just incase. I kind of remember you saying you had ewcm several days after you thought you ovulated so there's a small chance your cycle might be shifted a bit.

Attachments

• stick.jpg
    stick.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 3
eek! Just between us please, the hard core few who still view this thread! Will go a bit more public if 8 week scan is all ok!

OMG!! IS that what I think it is!!!?????!!!???

Shiv!!!!!
:happydance::happydance:

eeek! I must calm down and not blab my mouth to anyone!!!

Just goes to show you really aren't out until the Witch arrives in full!

Hahahahaha it is a bit of a challenge not mentioning it on the facebook group! I will probbaly blab before the week is out!

Now I just need a convincing lie for why I am not drinking tonight! I used antibioics excuse with Sophia and everyone saw straight through it!

Hope you join me ASAP Spidey!

I am still smiling here! I am so glad you tested!! How do you feel- any symptoms? Can you believe that you're pregnant?!

hmmm.. you could say that your new years resolution is to not drink.. haha, that probably won't work. Or perhaps say that you just got over a stomach flu and your tummy can't handle any alcohol. You need to tell us what excuse you use :haha:

I would love to get pregnant this month so I can join you! DH is always working late on the weekends so we never have baby making time. He'll need to come home and get right to business now, LOL!

I can't quite believe it! No real symptoms. My nipples have been sensitive since ovulation (remember i said they were sensitive a couple of weeks ago), not sore, I just notice if i brush them on something!

You could set your alarm for a bit of morning nooky :winkwink:

sore nipples is a good sign!!! I get sore nipples around ovulation too.

LOL about morning nookie. The mornings aren't really an option since Kira keeps tabs on where I'm at starting at 4am. I swear she must peek her eyes open every 5 minutes to make sure I'm still in bed. I'm going to try and stay up late tonight to catch DH when he gets home, LOL!

:happydance::flower::thumbup::haha::baby:EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK Shiv I'm am sooo happy for you what a wonderful Saturday surprise. OH MY GOD I'm just too excited we are preggers again together. Lovely lines on that test as well. Oh I'm jumping for joy all over the shop EEEEKKKKKKKK

Yay :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::friends::wohoo::finger::loopy::rain::change::bunny::D:holly:

I can't quite believe it! No real symptoms. My nipples have been sensitive since ovulation (remember i said they were sensitive a couple of weeks ago), not sore, I just notice if i brush them on something!

You could set your alarm for a bit of morning nooky :winkwink:

Mine haven't been sore really this time, not compared to the first time, I think it's because we've already breastfed and you're still going with it. So don't read too much into. OMG I am still grinning from ear to ear for you. Fantastic news.

Thanks girls :flower:
So i did a Digi today and it said 2-3 weeks pregnant so that is good! I am 4 weeks and 3 days according to LMP!

Pip - did the wait for your early scan and dating scango any quicker this time? It seems like ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->