***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

the aspirin might be all you need Boothh! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

I've seen tons of girls on here taking baby aspirin and it really works for them! I hope it's just what you need Boothh. :hugs::hugs:

Shiv- A ticker!!! :dance: Did you announce in the announcement section yet? Off to look. :winkwink:

Eeeek Shiv a shiny new ticker yay. You'l have to let the lion club know now :haha:

Cleck I never announced this one as I was scared too just in case I MC again, bit late now isn't it I guess. :dohh:

And thanks Spidey :dohh: :haha: that's put me right off salads now and eating out. Maybe I'll carry on not going out like the last two years of my life :rofl:

Boothh good idea about the asprin can't hurt they recommended everyone should take a low dose everyday for your heart anyway. My husband does.

Cleck - i haven't announced it yet, I didn't announce with Sophia either. I don't really feel I "know" many girls on here so would feel a bit weird putting an announcement out!

Pip - you do make me laugh! Knowing is a privelege only for those still interested enough to come on here I'm afraid :haha:

Hey Shiv I understand completely. I don't post much on the other boards now still have a look most days but it's lots of first time Mums and I don't have the same worries this time round. After the fifth time of hearing about the same worry I kinda switch off so don't know many names this time round. I only post regularly in my group I've put together of people that went through the miscarriage the same time as I did and got pregnant straight away so we know each other well now (see signature). I chat mostly in there now and as you know I don't feel comfortable in Lion Cubs now so I feel safe in my little home here. I like the fact we have a little secret to keep :haha:

Now we need Booth and Spidey to get there and Cleckner when DH gets back and we'll be sorted. :thumbup: Swim :spermy: swim

Cleckner well done on the weight loss honey just seen your ticker :thumbup:

oh wow Cleckner! Thats awesome weight loss! I just noticed your ticker too :thumbup: I might have to steal your BF milestone blinkie and update my signature line.

Soon enough and we will ALL be pregnant again. eek!!

Yeah I've lost even more than the ticker says but "official" weigh ins aren't until Friday so I always update it every friday!! :D Thanks girls! It's been really hard work and some weeks I've gained so it always gets me down but I've kept working at it. My goal is to at least get back to pre-Emma weight before DH gets back. So only 28 more pounds to go(26 by this mornings weigh in). And after that I'll keep at it while we TTC and hopefully lose some more! :dance:

Spidey- You can take as many blinkies as you need! That's what I made the photobucket page for. :D I actually love going around the forum and seeing 'my' blinkies in everyone's siggies.

So I've been really crampy today and it scares me!

So I've been really crampy today and it scares me!

Hon I had awful ones this time and yes they are scary. I think they lasted until about 6 weeks when the sickness came in. Must be the bean settling in.

As long as they are slight cramps you'll be fine hun. If they get to the point of being excruciating, than go to the hospital just in case. :hugs: Cramps are normal but not horrible ones IYKWIM.

I remember being really crampy with Kira too. I kept running to the bathroom thinking AF was coming (since I had no clue I was pregnant till 6 weeks!).

gosh I had a scare this morning, I was having a shower and looked down to see bits of red on the shower floor, I rushed out of the shower to wipe expecting to see blood...........only to realise that I had been wearing red socks the previous day and it was fluff from inbetween toes! No more red socks for me :haha:

haha Shiv- that would have scared me too. I always think sock fuzz in the bath is bugs, LOL.

Soooo.. how are you feeling today!??

tired! Not sure whether it is pregnancy related or not! oh and hungry! Again not sure if it is pregnancy related or just greed!

Have you managed to get much lovin' in with DH at work til late?

:haha: Shiv that's funny but scary. Sam gets them all the time and I see things floating in the bath and think :saywhat: then I remember what it is :rofl: They look like little spiders floating around. Yay for the symptoms. Been to see a doctor yet?

Spidey get :sex: girl, you're next :haha:

Sam's supposed to be ill so I've taken the day off to look after him. He's made a remarkable recovery though :wacko: the little monkey so just setting down to watch toy story 3.

haha.. so recently we've dtd on cd 12, cd 16 and cd 18. Today is cd 20, so perhaps more in store for tonight :haha: Normally I get sensitive nipples around ovulation and I haven't have them yet, so I think I haven't ovulated yet. It might be another one of those 46 day cycles. I did notice a teeny tiny bit of ewcm around cd16 and some today too. :shrug: I would LOVE to be due right around the same time as Shiv, LOL, but I won't be too sad if this month doesn't work out either. My brother is visiting at the end of February :happydance: and I haven't seen him since last July! The ms would be kicking into high gear at the end of February and I wouldn't be able to drink which is a huge part of the fun when my brother visits! We'll see what happens though! I would like to get pregnant and be done with AF for another 2 years though :haha:

Shiv- hunger and tired sound like pregnancy symptoms to me :thumbup:

So I completely forgot to ask about this. But do you girls still get clots when you have your periods? My last period I suddenly got the most horrible cramps one day. I was literally laying on the floor balled up in a ball crying because it hurt so bad. A little later I went to the bathroom and two huge clots came out. After that the cramps disappeared. :wacko: Is this normal or is something wrong with me? My cycles are still all over the place too. It's starting to really get me down. I'm considering buying a clearblue fertility monitor so I know a little more about my cycles.

Before Kira I would get large clots and have very bad cramps. From the second I noticed AF, I needed to take a full dose of IBprofin every 4 hours to survive the day. If I didn't take pain meds I would usually curl into a ball and rock back and forth since thats the only way I could manage the pain until the medication kicked in. It was sooo awful. Childbirth was nothing compared to my periods before Kira :haha:

But now... AF is so wonderful!!! No clots and no cramps!

Cleck- is this the first clot you've had post-baby? Did you get cramps before you had Emma?

No definitely not the first clot but this is the first time it had horrible cramps along with it. And these clots were quite large. The size of a quarter or bigger. :wacko: I did the wrong thing and googled and it spoke about endometriosis. And now I'm all freaked out. :blush: My periods before Emma were crampy but never clots like this. My cramps happen less often since Emma, but this particular period was basically like labor pains.

Never had clots like that hon, some tiny ones but cramps when I was younger could get pretty bad and could make me cry. My boyfriend used to lay on my tummy which helped. I've always had very dark blood like the same colour as clots, not much bright red to be honest. Sorry is that TMI??? Anyway now they are quite light and only about 4 days long with half a day of cramps at the start. They've changed though I used to spot too before Sam but that stopped after I had him. If you are worried or happens again next month see your doctor. Also just a thought as you've lost quite a bit of weight that sometimes kick starts fertility too. They say losing as little as 5% body weight can increase fertility. Maybe thats what's happening and you are getting super ready for DH coming back :winkwink: :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->