***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Ohh I hope you're right! Thanks for that. :hugs:

I really think I'm gonna buy OPKs or a fertility monitor and start figuring my cycles out before DH get's back. I'm ready to get this party started. :haha: I still have a little under 5 months before he's back so hopefully I can lose even more weight in that time and maybe even get myself out of the 'obese' category..:shy:

Cleck- I bet it was some freak clots that your body wanted to get out and it won't happen again. If you had endometriosis I bet you would know because there's a lot of other bad symptoms that go along with it. Stay away from google!!! :haha:

I have some possibly exciting news! I thought AF was arriving this morning since I had some blood when I wiped. But a few hours later still no AF. I also checked my calendar to see that it's only cd22, so I wonder if this could be implantation bleeding!?? I never ever get spotting, so this is new for me. Yesterday and today I haven't been feeling the greatest. I've been tired and really hungry- which are 2 symptoms that I normally get right before AF arrives. Hmmmmm....

ooooooooooooooooooh that is exciting. So at CD 22, you could be about 7DPO is that right? That is spot on for implantation bleeding!!! eek, gosh it's gonna be a "fun" week for you waiting to test! I SO hope you are pregnant!
eek!

oh and Cleck, I hope the nasty clotting is to with your cycles getting back to normal! If you get it agian next month then go and see the doctor just to make sure!

Spidey- That's so exciting!!! I bet this is your month. :dance: Are you seriously going to make us wait a week after your AF is due to test? :lol:

Well I've lost even more weight!! :dance: Only 24.4 pounds to go before pre-Emma weight. After that I want to lose 20 more which would get me to my pre-miscarriage weight. :blush: I would than be 16 lbs overweight still and I'll keep trying to lose more but my main goal is to get to pre-miscarriage weight before getting pregnant again. I'm okay with being in the 'overweight' category. I just don't like being 'obese'.

Spidey eeeeekkkkkk!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!!! I so hope this is it and please don't make us wait to test :haha:

Cleck I'm very jealous of your weight lose that super fab honey. You'll have to take stage picture so we can see you shrink!

Shiv how are you feeling!?

AS FOR ME I'VE DONE MY BACK IN LOOKING AT SKETCHBOOKS ON.... Oh crap caps lock on sorry....... The floor hurts like he'll and can't do anything, not even put Sam to bed :(

Thanks hun! I have been taking a picture each 10 pounds I lose. So I only have 2 photos so far. My start photo and the first 10 lost photo. I gotta lose 4.4 more before I can take another! EEK!! They aren't pretty though. :haha: I still look a few months pregnant. :shy:

Oh no! I hope your back feels better soon. :( I would suggest taking a nice hot bath to relax your muscles but probably not the best advice for a pregnant woman. :lol: I can't believe you are 15 weeks pregnant already!! Feels like you just told us yesterday.

Wow Cleck, good job on that weight loss! You can upload your -10lbs pictures and I'll upload my +10lbs photos!

Pip - take it easy you hear!

Spidey - you can't make us wait weeks to test!

As for me, still tired and hungry! About 2pm each afternoon I could seriously just fall asleep but then i get a second wind and come bed time I can't sleep at all!

still no AF here! I have a teeny amount of pink blood when I wipe still. Since I've never spotted in my entire life, I'm thinking this must be implantation. To be nice :haha:, I'll test when AF is due (around cd 30) so that should be next Friday or Saturday. It's still soooo early so I'm not getting my hopes up and I'm not planning to tell DH since he's more excited about having a baby than me.

Cleckner- you're doing really good on weight loss! :thumbup: How are you losing the weight?? I think if you get to your target weight and you look and feel good, ignore the "overweight" label. I know many women who look better as "overweight" than average weight. It all depends on your body type.

Pippin- I hope your back feels better soon- having a stiff back or neck is awful. Get your DH to give you some good back massages!

Shiv- were you tired and hungry during your last pregnancy??

I am doing an hour of cardio on the elliptical and recumbent bike. Usually only 20 minutes on the ellipitcal since it kicks my ass and 40 on the recumbent bike. Than I go for a walk every evening for at least 30 minutes! And that's it. I haven't changed how I eat at all. I added in breakfast but not a true breakfast, I just have a few bites of oatmeal every morning. :haha: I figure when I start getting down more in weight and hit blocks where I can't seem to budge the weight, than that's when I'll start cutting back a bit with the food. But as of now, I still snack at least 2 times a day and eat 3 meals a day. :thumbup:

That's really great the amount of exercise you are doing Cleck, do you feel better for it? I am hoping to start swimming a couple of times a week now that i am pregnant.

Spidey, i read that implantation bleeding can last 2-3 days (I am really excited for you!)

All I remember of symptoms early on in my last pregnancy was losing my appetite!

Spidey hon sounds fab :thumbup: you know I'll be bugging you to test in three days time though :haha: As for implantation my mum had a day of period like bleeding with both me and my brother. She said it was quite heavy too then just stopped. So super excited now.

Shiv I was so tired this time, I didn't really get it with Sam but this one was a killer. Better bow but I feel more dizzy and spacey than tired. I'm getting used to it now but it was a bit odd when it first happened.

Cleck I can't wait to see the pictures hon, and what you doing but just more exercise is the perfect way to diet and lose weight. You'll gain muscle too so really your losing more fat than the scales say. :thumbup:

I can't believe I'm 15 weeks this is going so quickly!! Gender scan two weeks tomorrow!

Can I just say it's so much easier to keep up with conversations when there is only a few of us :dohh: me likes! :thumbup:

Shiv- Oh yeah I definitely feel better. When I first started I could barely do that elliptical. I could manage about 2 minutes before my lungs felt like they were gonna give out. :rofl: Now I'm on there for 20! I don't breathe hard when coming up the stairs anymore. I just all around feel better. I plan on keeping it up all throughout my next pregnancy because I really don't want to gain 45 lbs again!!

Pippin- That was why I decided not to cut out any foods. I think the word diet for some women means starving themselves to lose weight. And I've done that before by doing slim fast shakes. But it all gained right back once I stopped. So I wanted to do something this time that is more gradual and much healthier. It helps that I'm breastfeeding so I have to be careful not to lose my milk supply. :D I can't wait to find out what you are having!! :dance: Hopefully the next 2 weeks fly by. :thumbup:

Cleckner- thats really smart to do workouts to lose weight and get healthy :thumbup: At my work some of the researchers study exercise and there is tons of evidence that it also helps with depression and anxiety in addition to all the other health benefits. So all around its great! Speaking of exercise- I need the weather to warm up a bit so I can start going on walks again! Winter always feels so long!

I wasn't going to tell DH about the bleeding, but I did and now he thinks I'm pregnant :dohh: He's going to be disappointed now if/when AF comes. He's even asking when my due date is, LOL.

Pippin- it really doesn't feel like 15 weeks to me too. It seems like only weeks ago you got your bfp!

Part of me hopes I am one of those girls like 'i didnt know I was pregnant' and end up being like 20 weeks pregnant without knowing. :rofl::rofl: How great would that be to skip all the worry of first tri!

Cleck- that's my fantasy too :haha: I don't want to get to the point where I'm having cramps and deliver the baby on the toilet, LOL.. but not knowing till 20 weeks would be great!!

Update please spidey! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is good :thumbup:

nothing new here. A teeny tiny bit of spotting yesterday and nothing yet today. I feel completely normal! But I had a dream last night that I had a baby boy who was huge- larger than Kira is right now :haha:

How's everyone else doing!?

Hi! Been MIA, so thought I'd stop by and catch up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->