***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

What a really shit time you are having Jelr and I'm so sorry hon. Not much I can say but keeping you in my thoughts. I've been thinking of you lots and lots over the last few days. Really hope DH gets the work sorted and what a bad time hey. I think you're allowed to have a few melting moments :hugs: I hope things start looking up soon for you. x

Thanks Pippin - I'm just taking each day as it comes at the moment and hopefully that way I'll get through it.

I can't belive you are going for your 20 weeks scan already - that time has flown. Sorry i didn't comment on the fb group - I'm just keeping a low profile at the moment and actually stayed away from all internet for a couple of days as I couldn't even face that. I'm fine in here as you all know but still can't face much on fb - I am reading but can't manage to get comments out to anyone in the group or even in my friends list. Just feels weird to be on fb and acting normal and talking normal when I'm my heart is breaking so much if that makes sense, but I'll get there.

Anyway I'm commenting here instead and am delighted for you that you get to see that beautiful pink bump again - Enjoy. Xx

Shiv- my boobs aren't bad. I had almost no boobs and then they grew to a small C when my milk came in. I actually had some cleavage for a few months, LOL. They've gotten smaller to a B cup now, but still bigger than the A cup that I use to have. I suppose they may shrink up more once I stop BF, so we'll see. They feel quite nice still and aren't droopy- but thats because boobs are a new thing for me so they haven't had time to droop yet :haha: The only weird thing is I have droopy nipples now :rofl:

Pippin- good luck on your scan :happydance:

Cleckner- stop weighing yourself for a week because you're just having weird fluctuations! It could be water retention, poop or increased muscle mass, so hide the scale for a few days!!! You might stay a few pounds heavier until AF comes since you're on the last half of your cycle now. You're doing great on your diet so far so I hate to see you get frustrated :hugs:

jelr- I'm sure you'll have lots of ups and downs during the next few weeks :hugs: You have lots of hormones running thru your body too, so that will make it even easier to cry. I can understand not wanting to be hurt again so it'll be a tough decision whether or not to TTC :hugs: but I think you should go with your heart :)

You girls were right!!! It was me ovulating that caused the gain! Today I am back down to 'low' readings and the weight is GONE!! I even lost 0.2 lbs! Which isn't much but yesterday I thought I had gained so this is awesome! :lol:

I'm sorry I was a total moany annoying person yesterday! I hate being like that. :wacko: But I'm all better and plan on kicking ass this week. :dance:

Thanks Pippin - I'm just taking each day as it comes at the moment and hopefully that way I'll get through it.

I can't belive you are going for your 20 weeks scan already - that time has flown. Sorry i didn't comment on the fb group - I'm just keeping a low profile at the moment and actually stayed away from all internet for a couple of days as I couldn't even face that. I'm fine in here as you all know but still can't face much on fb - I am reading but can't manage to get comments out to anyone in the group or even in my friends list. Just feels weird to be on fb and acting normal and talking normal when I'm my heart is breaking so much if that makes sense, but I'll get there.

Anyway I'm commenting here instead and am delighted for you that you get to see that beautiful pink bump again - Enjoy. Xx

So totally understand hon I was the same back in summer. I eventually found it much easier to talk about it, I think it helped me get to terms with it quicker if you know what I mean. When I started to tell people, especially at work, it felt more real. Sometimes I cried a bit and sometimes not depending on who it was (my emotions seemed to know when not to). I found comfort from so many as so many women I spoke to have been through it, often more than once. I was shocked really. You read the stats but don't really believe it until you hear the words 'that happened to me too, I understand'. Big cuddles are good too. Hope it gets easier for you soon hon. Lots of love. x

Cleck - so we have learnt a LOT this week
a) when you ovulate
b) that you get ovulation pains
c) that you gain weight over ovulation
d) that you become a moany mess over ovulation :haha:

Glad your weight settled back down again :thumbup: and that you are back to feeling positive about it all. I've just seen on fb that you got a phone call from Corey so I bet that has put you in an even better as well. You must somehow get a photo of his face when he first sees you as it will be a picture!

woohoo Cleckner :happydance: I am so glad you actually lost weight! It will be interesting to see if this is a monthly trend.

cd15 for me today. My nipples haven't gone sore, so I know I'm still pre-ovulation. I'm guessing this will be another 43-46 day cycle so I have a long time to go. But just incase, me and DH are doing the nasty as much as possible, LOL! With how heavy my last period was, I would actually prefer the longer cycles if I'm not meant to be pregnant anytime soon. I was run down for an entire week from the blood loss!

hey girls- I just wanted to report that my psychic nipples are reporting that I'm gearing up to ovulate tomorrow!!! If so, AF is due to arrive on CD30 this cycle!!! Tomorrow I will be more certain because right now I'm just feeling a twinge of soreness when Kira latches. No one else cares about these things so thats why I'm blessing you all with this information :haha:

Shiv- I just burst out laughing at me being a moany mess. Too true!! :haha::rofl:

Spidey- OMG your psychic nipples are awesome! Can I come ask them a question sometime? :haha:

My nipples are much more sensitive today, so I'm pretty certain AF will arrive in 2 weeks exactly! Poor DH has been working a second job fixing up a house and I had to force him to :sex: last night :haha: When he was done he said he's so dehydrated that he doubts anything came out of him. So I'm not sure if dehydrated sperm will make this my month, but we shall see!

oh my, that made me laugh, your poor DH, being "forced" into sex! If he did a good job then the little fellas should have got a drink on the way up :winkwink:

Cleck: I knew it would be ovulation that is fantastic - I do know the frustration though - even though I know I put on about 3lbs around ovulation I still am convinced some months that it is because I have ate too much - At least you will know now exactly when you ovulate so can expect it and hopefully it wont get you down when you know its coming. See you will make your goal for Corey no problem. I think you are fantastic.

Pippin: Thanks pippin - I know time will make it easier too. Delighted your scan went well and that bump is still pink - Is it more real this time?

Shiv: How are you feeling? How is Sophia now and how are the tantrums? We were back to several today and yesterday and it is no easy task.

Spidey: lmao at the dehydrated sperm - you could be surprised maybe they were so thirsty they may have swam even faster to get to that eggy and get some fluids lol - Best of luck this month.

Well not much news from me, still only spotting. I thought on Friday maybe it was going to happen as it got a bit heavier and I had some cramps but thankfully all stayed put. I think you were all right and my body would do what it was meant to as at the start of the week I really wanted to get it all over but when I thought it was going to happen on Friday I actually realised I really did think I would deal very well with my poor little baba going down the loo so I think it will be less traumatic to just have the d&c and not have to think about where it is if you know what I mean. Also it was my mams birthday yesterday and she has been so good through all of this and I know her heart is breaking for me too as I'm still her baby and she has been through this herself and knows the pain of it and I after knowing this pain myself I think it would probably be even harder to ever have to watch Natasha go through it so I really didn't want it to all happen and me end up in hospital on her birthday or to have her birthday marked with this bad memory for the rest of our lives.

Well we are in for the scan tomorrow at eleven. I know this sounds stupid because I know and my heart and soul that is is over but one part of my head keeps thinking maybe there will be a hb on that screen tomorrow and I'm trying to put it out of my head because I know I will be devestated all over again tomorrow especially as it will be completely final and any glimmer of hope will all be gone after tomorrow.

jelr- I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs: Let us know how everything goes at your appointment.

Cleckner- I bloated up soooo badly yesterday and today which would be right at ovulation for me too. My stomach is still sticking out like I'm 5 months pregnant so I'm hoping it goes down tomorrow so rumors don't start at my work. With having no boobs I can't hide a pudgy belly very well!

Those dehydrated spermies are probably hanging around my egg right now :)

jelr- Thinking of you hun. :hugs::hugs:

spidey- lol @ no boobs and bloat. I have big boobs but for a while there my belly still stuck out further. haha. Now that the weight is going, my boobs are finally taking over I think. :rofl:

Cleckner- I'm glad you understand about no boobs and bloat, LOL. I was trying to explain it to my future SIL, and she didn't get it! We were shopping together and I was trying to find shirts that would enhance my small boobs rather than bring focus to my bloat. My stomach bloats out very easily now, I guess due to my stomach muscles being stretched out when I was pregnant.

Thinking of you today Jelr :hugs: update us hon :hug: It does feel more real now I have to admit. Just want her here safely now I know I'm already half way but the next 20 weeks seem a long time.

Spidey love your physic nips, hope it happens this month for you even with dehydrated sperm lol.

Shiv when is your 12 week scan?

Hi girls,

Thinking of you jelr :hugs:

Pip - my scan is on 22nd March

Spidey - I know ALL about small boobs and bloat! My boobs haven't grown since getting pregnant this time, but I am SO bloated that my belly is sticking out much further than my poor shrivelled up boobies - never mind!

Cleck - when is your official weigh in day?

Shiv- atleast you can say that you're pregnant so your big tummy has an excuse. :haha: Mine has gone down a little today which is a relief. If it re-bloats tonight I'll take a picture to show you all :blush:

I actually had some ewcm this cycle too, which is a first since I've had Kira. So I feel the chances of me actually getting pregnant are higher this month. I can't wait to find out!

jelr, I hope everything goes okay today :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->