***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

she is just soo cute haha, i know this is nosey but iv noticed in some of your pics what i think is a laugh and learn keyboard? or something like that, were is it from? iv looked everywhere for something like that for jess or christmas and i cant find anything!

its not nosey at all boothh!! i think you mean this one...

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Music-and-Dance/Laugh-and-Learn-Baby-Grand-Piano(0076487)

if the link doesnt work its type baby grand piano on the toys r us website! xx

Attachments

• 8610162262502864.jpg
    8610162262502864.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
yaaay thanks so much! :) we plan to get him music themed christmas presents theres a toddle drum kit in agos we want to get him the gand piano, drumkit and one of those kids electric guitars along with his smart trike and toddler bed for main presents, god i must be mad buying him the loudest toys possible! xx

LOL! I was about to say...you'll regret that Boothh! LOL!!! :haha: But he will enjoy them none the less. :winkwink:

It's fab the piano! Me and David use it more than kara haha! It's bot that noisy cos u can turn the sound down! She climbs allllllll over it though!

We have several lists from several different retailers for Xmas but I won't be able to shorten them haha! I can't flippin wait for Xmas, I honestly don't think I've ever been so excited! Ahhhhhh I can't wait! Hope I'm preggers by then! Altho last time I was preg at Xmas I felt so crap!lol! Xxx

That's what we did for Emma's birthday. Music theme. But it's not annoying at all really. She doesn't have loud toys or electronic toys really so the little piano and xylophone and drum aren't too bad after months of no noise. :haha: I can't stand all the toys that light up and go nuts. They make ME nuts. :rofl:

jesse has the laugh and learn chair which he loves and he has started singing the abc song with it
he goes A B C D and thats as far as he can get but still good!
im trying not to go too mad at christmas cus we can hardly fit any toys in thouse plus i knw he will get a tonne from family and friends but i bet i still go overboard! i cant wait cus they are gunna understand better this year and its gunna be greeeeat!!!
i hope im pregnant too though i remember when pregnant with jesse i was sick all morning ate dinner and then fell asleep in my bed at like 3pm cus i felt soo ill great christmas lol!

We aren't even having christmas this year. I'll be alone with the baby. :( So I can't really join in the happiness this year. We will probably do a few gifts on thanksgiving instead and that'll be it. I'm not even putting up a full blown tree bc it's pointless with no one here.

you can do lotsa stuff! and you should deffo put the decorations up! you could make a video of emma doing her presents and stuff and maybe you could get her a santa hat and make a video of her putting her daddys presents in his stocking or something to let him open when he gets home and then have a mini late christmas when your all together, if all else fails you can skype with us and have christmas 'together' lmao xx

:haha: I really just can't get into the spirit of it this year. I think we will put up Emma's small pink tree the first of november and than on Thanksgiving we'll do something(27th or something like that can't remember when thanksgiving falls this year). Christmas will already be weird being in California with no snow. :wacko:

On a TTC note, I have been reading all over trying to figure out what is up with my body and I'm starting to worry I have a luteal phase deficiency now. :dohh: Google is the devil. But on the other side of it, some girls can pick up pregnancy with their OPKs and they said to take the OPK in the morning because the LH would be low and HCG would be higher so I took one this morning and it's still got two dark lines. So here's hoping I'm getting all these lines because I'm pregnant and not because I'm broken! :rofl:

well that is the aim cleck ;) FX

and im testing in the morning btw x

Ooo Fingers X'ed for you too!! I think your totally pregnant. :D And if you are I'm going to be so jealous. I can't lie. :haha:

if i am im going to be terrified, i felt sick the last few days and super sore boobs but i think its psychological :dohh:

Well I'm confused now haha. I just did my opk and it was positive again and the lines are darker than yesterday's. However I had a huge temp spike this morning which is usually indicative of OV. So I dunno if I'm seeing the tail end of this or what. I hope I've already ov'ed because if so then we caught 4 day old sperm. If not then it will be 5 day old sperm which I know can still result in pregnancy but can also be pushing it and not result in pregnancy. So I dunno. :shrug: I just hope I'm at least in with a good chance to be preg this cycle. :dohh:

Boothh: Hope your bfp comes for you tomorrow am! Keep us posted!

Cleck, I'll be jealous too. I'm afraid I'm watching my chances this cycle go out the window. :( I'm really anxious/nervous now about tomorrow morning's temp. I guess we will see though. Also, I'm so sorry that you have to spend the holiday alone. :( Is there any family that you can go see/be with instead of being alone? If not, since I'm geographically closer to you than boothh (no offense boothh), it would probably be easier to catch each other on skype or msn IM with webcams. I'm really sorry that hubby wont be home with you two. I bet he doesn't like it either. Makes me wish I could bring you two out here for a couple days or so. You should still do at least a small xmas for Emma's sake. It really wouldn't be fair to her to not get to have an xmas. As for us we don't really celebrate xmas anyways. Our holiday is 8 days long instead of one and it's sooner than xmas hehe. :)

Ash: I hope we're all preggers at/by xmas time. :hugs:

Meanwhile, Bry is pestering me for snacks haha. He now has decided he likes cheerios too. :thumbup: Well I better run and feed him before he gets cranky. :wave: :flower:

Well we still plan on doing a christmas. Just not on the actual day. :D I'll probably save a few small gifts for Emma to open on christmas day but the big stuff can be opened with DH around. I considered flying home but I'm terrified to do it alone with Emma and than we have 2 dogs that would need taken care of and I'd hate to leave them behind.

Emma is sneaking cookies from the table right now. She is looking at me the entire time. :haha: They are little animal cookies that are meant to be for toddlers but she's acting like she's being so naughty by 'sneaking' them. :rofl:

:rofl: Awwww!! That little cutie pie!! She is just so adorable!! I really do adore her!

I have a feeling that as soon as I let Bry try cookies he will be doing the same haha. Right now he tries to grab my box of cheerios or the bottle of his puffs and run off with them and then look back at me over his shoulder and grin or giggle haha. They are such little stinkers at this age. Almost makes me wish they could stay like this forever hehe. :cloud9:

well im even more confused now, i have the faintest line ever like well squinty to the point were i cant decide if im imagining it, my camera wont pick it up, godd i just want my period now this is going no where and making me in a bad mood in the process!

we have been buying these new jumbo animal cookies and jesse loves them

https://i55.tinypic.com/10ia1eh.jpg

probably cus of the thin layer of chocolate on them haha

he is sick today and keeps getting the runs which is pretty disgusting were going through nappies like i dont know what :(

i dont get it, if our af's are late then why are we not getting bfp's lol! especially if our af's are like clockwork usually! i feel really tired today and really really sick, but im having tummy twinges, i think could be impending af?! :confused:

ahhh i give up on caring now, ive got rid of alllllllllllllll of my pg tests so no more temptation! it'll happen eventually! :thumbup:

i used my last one today and im not buying anymore i hate ttc so annoying why cant we just click our fingers and be pregnant haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->