***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

well got my wish AF has arrived LOL, i must have OVd super late :/

i think im joining you today boothh, awful lower back ache = impending AF for me :thumbup: must say im kind of glad as we've got Alton towers planned for the 18th as my birthday celebrations! my bday is actually the 15th, but i want to go during scarefest! Anyway, i wouldnt have been able to go on the rides if there was a beanie this month!

whats the betting i get caught in November like i did with Kara, and they'll have similar due dates :rofl: i actually think thats gonna happen lol!x

Awww so sorry Bothh. :( :hugs: Lots of :dust: for next cycle.

I'm cd 18 and I think 1 dpo. Now the 2ww begins. However, since I ov'd a day later than I thought I'm not holding out much hope this cycle. We will likely both be ttc again next cycle but I guess we will have to wait and see.

at this rate ill probably be OV around the time we go to disney so that means i can still go on the rides ha and we might make a disney baby XD

oh ffs iv just worked it out and ill be in the tww while were there, i can still go on stuff cant i?

I'd still ride the rides boothh. :thumbup:

Well I have a feeling my af will be coming next week so it looks like we'll all be doing this again together next month. :haha: we will be the most pitiful group of ttc'ers ever. :lol:

haha well seen as i wont have another AF before we go weve decided this cycle is when were gunna properly ttc, :) hopefully we will all catch next month then eh x

And i will be joining you next month too!

I am a bit peeved, I am due to OV around the 12th October. But I am away for a weekend of drinking, dancing etc from the 15th. usually i abstain from drinking for the TWW just in case. SO my quandary is do we TTC this month around the date of OV and then just drink anyway, or should we just wait a month and not try until November? I know that even if i was to get pregnant that the bean would not be taking anything from my body for a few weeks whilst the placenta forms etc but i think I woudl still worry. What do you girls think? DO you abstain from drinking during your tww?

Oh and sorry for those who got their AF, but it sounds like you can have a blast on lots of hair-raising rides now!

And Cleck I think you ahev definitely deterred me from buying any ovulation sticks! At least until we ahev ben trying fro a few months and I get worried!

shiv id drink anyway, i took loads of drugs the week before i found out i was pregnant with jesse and i told the midwife cus i was clueless and i was panicking it would affect him and she said nothing you do even smoking affects them til the placenta takes over x

well least were all on cd1 together haha how weird

Well you two are. I'm not yet. Mine should start on Monday or Tuesday. :thumbup: So I'm not too far behind.

Shiv- I'd probably not drink in a TWW at least not heavily. But honestly people always get pregnant while drunk so maybe it'd be your month. :rofl:

Well I'm still waiting for AF & got another BFP. I drink a little in the 2ww & I'm def having a drink or 3 tonight - I'm 30 today & just waiting for the babysitter :)

^^ You mean BFN right? :haha:

Happy birthday too!! I was gonna say it on facebook but I forgot and I'm on the phone so I don't feel like switching from BnB. :blush:

do you mean bfn? happy birthdayyyyyyy xxx

Happy Birthday JoeyJo - of what a difference a P makes compared to a N :haha:

I knowwww! I think we r destined to share another pregnancy lol! Maybe even due dates this time! If we get caught this month new baby and kara will have the same birth month, it's ok tho isn't it!? I feel awful lol!

Are we celebrating a bfp then joey? Ir a misspelled bfn lol! Happy birthday! And with regards to drinking, if you didn't know you were pregnant and you had a drink it would only be the same, like cleck said most pregnancies occur on heavily drunken nights out lol! I drank just before my bfp with kara, at a works do, and I was paralytic, if I'd known I was expecting I wouldn't have drank, but idid and she's ok! (not saying it's right to drink whilst knowingly pregnant tho lol)

I wonder if any of us will get a bfp this cycle, oooohhhh I hope so altho I'll envy you like mad lol xx

Wishful thinking typo - I meant bfn unfortunately!! :rofl:

Happy Birthday Joey!! :cake: Have a terrific night out! :flower:

Just a quick update... After my temp spiked the other morning it went back down a bit the next day and this morning it was back up again even higher and FF.com has confirmed ovulation on cd16 (actually between cd16 and 17). So I'm 3 dpo today and am now in the 2ww. Fingers crossed!! IF there were any sperm still living in my tubes it was 4 and 5 day old spermies so definitely female ones! (We hope!) Let's hope they were still alive and caught the eggy! [-o< I guess it's wait and see time now. I hope the 2ww goes by quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->