List of TTC Charts Ladies

Stinas - your temps are still way above the coverline! Good luck :)

Hii!!!!!!! How are you feeling????!!!!!

I hope I'm still in the running. No af. Wore a liner all day and nothing. Had a glass and a half of wine tonight though. Had a stressful week.

Gl stinas and liz :)
Hotpink- I'm not sure Hun as I'm still a beginner lol, but hope it's looking good :)

Well I'm 9dpo today so dying to poas! I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms lol haven't done opks or hpt all cycle- that's a record for me lol! Anyway I know they're going to be :bfn: so no point disappointing myself really x

Hotpink- looks like no O yet, but your temps are nice and level, I think that's a good sign that your body is working well:)

Scerena- chart looks promising, it's good those temps are high, which means there is plenty of progesterone! Fx for you!!

I woke up with a backache, :(
My sleep has also been weird, lots of waking dreams, my DP always has to yell at me to get me to snap out of it, but that freaks me out even more :haha:
BBs are still sore too!

Stinas- I really hope you have good news for us today!!

Really? Yay glad it's looking good...

Backache etc are all good signs- I hope you get your bfp the symptoms sound promising- do you usually get any of them symptoms??

Stinas- I agree with tallmom2b- I hope you have good news today my fx'd for you
X

Scerena, Your temps are looking good hun.

Tallmom, let see i've been stalking your chart forever now and this is the best one yet your temps are doing so well Soy is working for you keep it up hun,

Stinas, I so agree with the rest of the ladies, please give us some good news. Your temp couldn't get any better, if your not i would be surprised. and i do believe you had an implantation dip yesterday looking forward on seeing this temp today.

AFM: I'm so tired, school is going well work on my finals asssignment for this week, temp went down today, but i knew i hadn't O'd yet should have known though lol since my last long cycle.

Backache is a new thing this cycle but not sure if it is related. I usually get sore BBs but they seem worse than usuall. Which could mean that my progesterone is just higher than usuall, which also could mean I'm preggo. But, :shrug:
Last cycle I had an ultrasound around this DPO and they spotted a small gestational sac. I never got a bfp though and AF came at 12dpo:(
Anyway this cycles chart is looking similar to last, so I'm hopeful just hope if conception did occur it sticks this time!

Backache is a new thing this cycle but not sure if it is related. I usually get sore BBs but they seem worse than usuall. Which could mean that my progesterone is just higher than usuall, which also could mean I'm preggo. But, :shrug:
Last cycle I had an ultrasound around this DPO and they spotted a small gestational sac. I never got a bfp though and AF came at 12dpo:(
Anyway this cycles chart is looking similar to last, so I'm hopeful just hope if conception did occur it sticks this time!

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Babystuff_BFP_2WW/babydust-5.gif

my temps are still all over and still BFN at 10DPO

Liz,

I think you didn't O on cd18, I believe you had O'd on cd22, though i could be wrong. Your temps are getting up there :thumbup:

FF says CD23! but I have no +OPKs around then...:shrug:

Give it a few more days to see, but i could be wrong :shrug: your crosshairs looks like there in the right place now.

Ladies please look at Liz chart and see what you think? Please and Thank you

Maaaaannnn this is a long thread!! I want to be added to the list. This is my first month charting from cd 1, and I am finding my temps to be pretty erratic. :nope:

I am 7 months off bc and my cycles are crazy(average 60 days). First Dr appointment last month I was giving Provera, and this is the cycle following that AF.

I have been checking for CM and have seen a little bit of EWCM for a few days at CD 28. But does my temp drop this morning suggest I prob didn't ovulate? Any help/opinions appreciated.

My Ovulation Chart

Maaaaannnn this is a long thread!! I want to be added to the list. This is my first month charting from cd 1, and I am finding my temps to be pretty erratic. :nope:

I am 7 months off bc and my cycles are crazy(average 60 days). First Dr appointment last month I was giving Provera, and this is the cycle following that AF.

I have been checking for CM and have seen a little bit of EWCM for a few days at CD 28. But does my temp drop this morning suggest I prob didn't ovulate? Any help/opinions appreciated.

My Ovulation Chart

Hun, your add and dont feel bad about long cycles Ill see

How can i be added!

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Babystuff_BFP_2WW/trying-to-conceive-1.gif

Chart's
54 Ladies Charting 38 still [-o< and 16 has thier :happydance: :bfp:'s :happydance:

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Babystuff_BFP_2WW/prayinforabfp.gif

Ahicks's Chart
Aliciatm's Chart
:bfp:Alspals13's Chart:bfp:
AllMacsNow
Angeladdie1's Chart
Anna_marie's Chart
Armywife88's Chart
:bfp:Beauty2's Chart:bfp:
BettyBooster's Chart
BridieChild's Chart
:bfp:Cco's Chart:bfp:
Daangconcept's Chart
:bfp:Dreambaby's Chart:bfp:
:bfp:Duckytwins's Chart:bfp:
EmmaRhiannon's Chart
Goodvibes2's Chart
Grumblebea's Chart
Hotpink's Chart
:bfp:Honey08's Chart:bfp:
:bfp:Jaybug's Chart:bfp:
:bfp:Jelly tots's Chart:bfp:
Jeoestreich's Chart
Kimre's Chart
Katie Blue's Chart
:bfp:Leilahs_mommy's Chart:bfp:
Lisa92881's Chart
:bfp:LittleBird's Chart:bfp:
Littlesteph's Chart
Lizlovelust's Chart
:bfp:Lotsakellz's Chart:bfp:
Mammag's Chart
:bfp:Maidenet's Chart:bfp:
:bfp:MiissMuffet's Chart:bfp:
Momwannbe81's Chart
Messymommy's Chart
MYPRINCEssB's Chart
Naneh.Estel's Chart
Popcorn's Chart
Rosabelle's Chart
Rustyknutts's Chart
Scerena's Chart
Stinas's Chart
S_Dowd's Chart
:bfp:Steena13's Chart:bfp:
Stefie's Chart
Tallmom2b's Chart
:bfp:Taylorxx's Chart:bfp:
Tina.wt.wang's Chart
Tonibzac's Chart
Tupi's Chart
:bfp:Twilliamssbt's Chart:bfp:
Wannababycoop's Chart
Wishing89's Chart
X Helen x's Chart
1cre8tivgrl's Chart

my temps are still all over and still BFN at 10DPO

Liz,

I think you didn't O on cd18, I believe you had O'd on cd22, though i could be wrong. Your temps are getting up there :thumbup:

FF says CD23! but I have no +OPKs around then...:shrug:

Give it a few more days to see, but i could be wrong :shrug: your crosshairs looks like there in the right place now.

Ladies please look at Liz chart and see what you think? Please and Thank you

Liz did you see my post for you on pg 197? Looks like you O'd on CD 23 and you are about 6DPO. Gl to you :)

Thanks for all the support ladies!!! But another low temp today. I even took it twice. I had weird sleep again, but not as bad as the night before. I really hope it turns around and shoots up. I'm tired of waiting. I really want my bfp!! My chart tortures me!!!

Tallmom - your chart and symptoms are looking good!!!
Scerena - nice high temps!
Hotpink - I am routing for you getting a surprise bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->