List of TTC Charts Ladies

Stinas- I think if AF doesn't show in a few days that is an excellent sign! If you test on 14dpo I think that would be good:) remember fmu is best. Fx for you and I don't want to get your hopes up too much, but I will be shocked if you aren't preggers! Are you having any symptoms yet?

Tallmom - I hope I am! My boobs feel like a truck hit me in the chest. Someone hugged me last night and I jerked back slightly because of the pain. Besides that I was beyond tired yesterday and my face has been breaking out on my jawline with a few pimples, the unpoppable hurtful ones. Weird. I usually get one during or right after af once and a while, besides that my face has always been clear. I get light cramps here and there, but nothing crazy.
I hope this is it. Been dreaming weird lately...with drool and all lol
What scares me is if not, why is my cycle being so long? This is record for me. Besides that one 52day cycle I never came close to it again.
Sorry for the rant but I don't discuss my ttc with anyone besides you guys and dh.
So I still have a shot? I am not just holding on to hope?

Like I said, I will be so shocked if you aren't. When I was preggo my BBs were very very sore, like what you are explaining. By the 5th week smells were stronger, I had funky dreams too, tired, emotional, horny :haha:
Plus you tested early, maybe test again tomorrow?

Hotpink- yay let hope the temp goes up up and up :) how are you today?
Stinas- good symptoms eeeek how exciting! My fx'd for you :)
Tallmom2b- how's you???
X

Tallmom - I hope I am! My boobs feel like a truck hit me in the chest. Someone hugged me last night and I jerked back slightly because of the pain. Besides that I was beyond tired yesterday and my face has been breaking out on my jawline with a few pimples, the unpoppable hurtful ones. Weird. I usually get one during or right after af once and a while, besides that my face has always been clear. I get light cramps here and there, but nothing crazy.
What scares me is if not, why is my cycle being so long? This is record for me. Besides that one 52day cycle I never came close to it again.
Sorry for the rant but I don't discuss my ttc with anyone besides you guys and dh.

Stinas, dont feel bad with DS i was 13 week before i got + on hpt and that was after a + blood test all women are different :hugs: dont lose hope.

Tallmom2b- how's you???
X

Doing good, temp dipped today, but hope it goes back up tomorrow!!
I'm hopeful because I tried SI this cycle:)

What SI- soy? sorry prob a stupid question :haha: you're only 1dpo behind me how exciting! We can symptom spot :) hope some bfp's start coming our way! My temp went up a little is that ok? X

There are a lot of bfp happening lately! I think it's in the air:)
Your chart looks good, maybe that dip was an implantation dip? I predict that your temp will go up more :thumbup:

Yeh there is alot of bfp's on here isn't there hopefully we can join :)
I hope it was implantation dip my fx'd it was as that night I had major cramps in my side and stomach ive never felt anything like that before but definitely won't get my hopes up!
X

that sound exactly like what i was like before i found out, the amount of breakouts i had were amazing and i normally dont get more than one or two, boobs still feel like that now for me. bit annoying when me and hubster are trying to hug or anything. then the tiredness just all of a sudden hit me.
other thing was i know when af is coming cos i get really bad cramps on the evening before or the morning of but had small ones all throughout the week and werent anything to write home about.
i didnt test until 18dpo as i didnt realise i had ov'd a week early so may be another day or two until it shows up. be very surprised if you arent chick. how very exciting!
got all my fingers and toes crossed! :dust: xx

congrats to all the bfp's, if your due date is in june (as think they will be) you will have to come join us on the june bugs 2012 topic thread.x

good luck and :dust: to everyone else on the tww or waiting to ov.x

pink & tallmom - hope this is it for you, looking very promising for you guys too!x

Oh god do I hope everyone is right!!!
Might test tom. Hopefully its going to be a good one!!!

well after being 5 days late.. having high temps..and feeling pregnant... AF came :(
i am crushed...

GL to those still waiting.. i so hope this is it for you..
x

Rosabelle- aw Hun :hugs: I am so so sorry af got you :hugs: xx

Tallmom2b- how's you???
X

Im tired as heek and starting to get a headache.

Rosabelle - sorry af got you!!

Hot pink - does someone not want to wtt? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->