List of TTC Charts Ladies

What do you ladies think..

Okay so HPTs are all still negative and i'm 9dpo, but OPKs seem to be darker at FMU starting 7DPO but ligjhter in the afternoon and evening since. what's going on do you think?:shrug:

I know I Oed CD18 and I'm 9DPO today.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0811.jpg

Hi I took my temp this morning at 5.45- 36.82 used the bbt adjuster which says I should put 36.99 as I have taken it a hour.and half earlier as usually take it at 7.15- what temp would you lovely ladies use???x

Oh, I forgot, SI is soy isoflavones, natures clomid. :)
My temp went back up today! :thumbup:

What do you ladies think..

Okay so HPTs are all still negative and i'm 9dpo, but OPKs seem to be darker at FMU starting 7DPO but ligjhter in the afternoon and evening since. what's going on do you think?:shrug:

I know I Oed CD18 and I'm 9DPO today.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0811.jpg

https://www.peeonastick.com/opks.html
Hi Liz:)
I think you might benefit from reading the info at this link.
Also, do you take your temp before you get up out of bed at the same time every morning? Charting will just be a big crazy frustration if your data isn't accurate :wacko:
I took a peek at your chart and it looks like you are more like 4dpo or so.
Those cheap OPKs are tricky, just because there are two lines doesn't mean it's a positive. The result line has to be equal to or darker than the control line.
A good method is to get the clear blue digital OPKs and if you think you have a positive on a cheapie poa clear blue, if you get a smiley than you can be sure:thumbup:

Hope this helps:)

Yay your temp ha gone up :) I thought it was soy I was being blonde :haha: what do you think of my post above?x

I usually use what I get and make note of the time. But if you want to use the adjusted temp I think that would be okay:)

Ok thanks wasnt sure wether my temp is accurate enough and maybe the adjuster might be more accurate? I havent a clue lol!
Any symptoms at all for you?
x

So far just sore BBs, they seem to be getting worse everyday. :)
And I think my appetite is increasing too, I had some serious munchies last night :haha:

Awww bless you- all good signs though :) its looking good for you! x

Temp dropped today. What do you ladies think? Af or just a drop due to odd sleep? I was half awake for over an hour before taking it.

If your sleep was disturbed than it could affect your temp. If AF doesn't show than you are not out yet:) if your temp goes back up tomorrow than that's a good sign, if it keeps going down, not a good sign:(
Fx crossed for you I hope AF stays away!!!

If your sleep was disturbed than it could affect your temp. If AF doesn't show than you are not out yet:) if your temp goes back up tomorrow than that's a good sign, if it keeps going down, not a good sign:(
Fx crossed for you I hope AF stays away!!!

I agrees with Tallmom

Thanks ladies. It was a super odd sleep. I kept waking up and having super weird dreams. One was even with me with a baby that was actually mine! It was weird because when I woke up it felt real.

Tallmom - Love the new avatar!

No af ladies!!!
Is it bad that I feel like I still have a shot? It was not a crazy drop. I looked at charts like mine and I saw plenty of dips, some lower than mine.
Am I just hoping too much?

Stinas - your temps are still way above the coverline! Good luck :)

No af ladies!!!
Is it bad that I feel like I still have a shot? It was not a crazy drop. I looked at charts like mine and I saw plenty of dips, some lower than mine.
Am I just hoping too much?

No you aren't hoping too much, your chart looks really good!
I bet tomorrows temp will make things clearer. Fx for you!

Okay ladies take a look at my chart please.
let me know what you think.

My Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"