List of TTC Charts Ladies

Hi Stinas! No AF so you are still in:) When will you test again? I know, you're worried you will see a bfn, but maybe you will see a bfp :)
Maybe if no AF by tomorrow you will test?

Fx :dust:

Thanks stinas- and dont you give up yet af hasnt shown so you are still in this month :hugs: when will you test again? x

my temps are still all over and still BFN at 10DPO

Liz,

I think you didn't O on cd18, I believe you had O'd on cd22, though i could be wrong. Your temps are getting up there :thumbup:

FF says CD23! but I have no +OPKs around then...:shrug:

Give it a few more days to see, but i could be wrong :shrug: your crosshairs looks like there in the right place now.

Ladies please look at Liz chart and see what you think? Please and Thank you

Liz did you see my post for you on pg 197? Looks like you O'd on CD 23 and you are about 6DPO. Gl to you :)

Thanks, I also re checked my OPKs and I guess I had a positive on CD24 and CD26 too weird, but not CD23.:wacko:

Who know's what's going on with me!

Thanks ladies but who am I kidding. Af is probably around the corner. I tested and of course bfn. I really truly feel like this is just never going to happen to me. Is it bad that I scared to go to doc because I feel she will tell me the same?
This sucks!!!
Seeing all the bfp on this thread makes me feel better, so come on ladies...bring on the bfp!!!!

What do you think?

I think I'm 6dpo not 11dpo
i played with the contrast a little...
https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0825copy.jpg

I think it's an evap line :( but your not out yet, Its still way early to be testing :flower:

Stinas- ugh! Sorry bout the bfn:hugs: but you technically still aren't out yet until AF shows up. If it truely is bfn, then I still think its going to happen for you hun! Your temps are high during your LP which means your body is producing enough progesterone and the length of your LP is nice and long which is another really good thing, it's good to have a nice long window for the eggy to implant! Try SI next cycle, that is if this truely is a bfn cycle for you... :dust:

I got some brown spotting now. Would it be too late for implantation? Lol
Thanks for making me feel better tallmom. I'm routing for you this cycle!!! You deserve it soo much!!!

Liz - its probably too early for you. Don't stress yourself out by poas. Relax a bit and then it will come :)

Aw Stinas :hugs: I hope that its just spotting and nothing else hun im still keeping my fx'd for you that full af doesnt show... :hugs:

Liz- I agree I think they may be evaps especially if you're only 6dpo hun, but keep testing :)
x

Stinas- brown spotting isn't bad as long as it doesn't get worse and turn more red. It's not unheard of to have a late implantation, if your temps go back up and spotting doesn't get worse than that is a great sign! Fx!!!!

Scerena- when are you planning on testing? Maybe I'll test same day as you:)

Liz- Ya, that's what I'm leaning towards, but if it is a bfp the tests will get darker as the days go by:thumbup:

How can i be added!

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Babystuff_BFP_2WW/trying-to-conceive-1.gif

Chart's
54 Ladies Charting 38 still [-o< and 16 has thier :happydance: :bfp:'s :happydance:

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Babystuff_BFP_2WW/prayinforabfp.gif

Ahicks's Chart
Aliciatm's Chart
:bfp:Alspals13's Chart:bfp:
AllMacsNow
Angeladdie1's Chart
Anna_marie's Chart
Armywife88's Chart
:bfp:Beauty2's Chart:bfp:
BettyBooster's Chart
BridieChild's Chart
:bfp:Cco's Chart:bfp:
Daangconcept's Chart
:bfp:Dreambaby's Chart:bfp:
:bfp:Duckytwins's Chart:bfp:
EmmaRhiannon's Chart
Goodvibes2's Chart
Grumblebea's Chart
Hotpink's Chart
:bfp:Honey08's Chart:bfp:
:bfp:Jaybug's Chart:bfp:
:bfp:Jelly tots's Chart:bfp:
Jeoestreich's Chart
Kimre's Chart
Katie Blue's Chart
:bfp:Leilahs_mommy's Chart:bfp:
Lisa92881's Chart
:bfp:LittleBird's Chart:bfp:
Littlesteph's Chart
Lizlovelust's Chart
:bfp:Lotsakellz's Chart:bfp:
Mammag's Chart
:bfp:Maidenet's Chart:bfp:
:bfp:MiissMuffet's Chart:bfp:
Momwannbe81's Chart
Messymommy's Chart
MYPRINCEssB's Chart
Naneh.Estel's Chart
Popcorn's Chart
Rosabelle's Chart
Rustyknutts's Chart
Scerena's Chart
Stinas's Chart
S_Dowd's Chart
:bfp:Steena13's Chart:bfp:
Stefie's Chart
Tallmom2b's Chart
:bfp:Taylorxx's Chart:bfp:
Tina.wt.wang's Chart
Tonibzac's Chart
Tupi's Chart
:bfp:Twilliamssbt's Chart:bfp:
Wannababycoop's Chart
Wishing89's Chart
X Helen x's Chart
1cre8tivgrl's Chart

I need your FF chart url hun

Yeah!!! I love that!!! Look at all those BFPs!!! I just started temping today after getting AF and taking a few weeks off...hope to add my BFP to the list soon.

Tallmom2b- I'm going to try and wait until thurs/fri but today I brought 4 frer's so I don't know as I might not be able to help myself and not test knowing they're there lol!
When are you planning on testing?

It's_Me- congrats Hun have a h&h 9 months
X

Heya! Can I be added?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/383fa2 :) xx

Okay ladies ive been cramping off and on and now been having fludding or twings on my right side all day long wth...

Okay ladies ive been cramping off and on and now been having fludding or twings on my right side all day long wth...

I've been having stabbing like cramps all over in my abdomen all day on and off :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->