List of TTC Charts Ladies

Well I am officially out....AF came this evening...full force...bitch! lol
Whatever...on to a new cycle...hopefully not as long. I have decided NOT to use OPK's this cycle. I feel like they dont work for me.

Hotpink - BD just in case.

Well I am officially out....AF came this evening...full force...bitch! lol
Whatever...on to a new cycle...hopefully not as long. I have decided NOT to use OPK's this cycle. I feel like they dont work for me.

Hotpink - BD just in case.

Damn bitch,,,,,,, just wont stay away sorry hun.

you bet i will DH was like im goting to take a a few naps threw out tonight:happydance: :sex: time

It happens I guess.
Maybe next cycle will be better.

Keep dtd!!!! Im routing for your surprise bfp! hehe

im so so sorry stinas, it was all looking so good for you. maybe your body is gearing up and it will happen very soon. although the month i didnt do any charting or opks is when it worked for me, maybe a magical mystery month of just dtd every now and again may work and to help you relax a bit about it.
im so gutted for you. massive hugs.xx

Stinas- So sorry hun! I feel so bad getting your hopes up! Your chart looked so good! I agree with jelly, I think your body is getting down to business:)

Pink- :sex:

My temp went up again today, hoping it stays up:) last cycle it was up this high on same DPO but dropped back down the next day. Hope it stays up this time!

So sorry Stinas, I have been chart stalking you for a while now and it looked so good. Wishing you a BFP for November :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well my temp dropped today at 9dpo and tested with FRER and got a stark white BFN. Hoping that my temp will go back up tomorrow but feeling doubtful, I just feel like I'm out already. No symptoms today either :(

Hi :flower:

stinas- :hugs:
hotpink, hopefully the cramping is BFP cramping!
hi jellytots!
Tallmumtobe- FX temps stay nice and high, looking good!
Helen sorry about the BFN, hopefully it's just a shy BFP!

Thank you ladies!! It's ok, eventually something will happen. Upset about bfn, but glad that super long cycle is over. I feel cleaned out. Ready to start fresh. I don't think I am using opk this cycle. I feel like they don't work well for me. I still have a few left if I change mind.

Tallmom - you were very helpful and I thank you!
Jelly - hopefully ill join you next cycle! ;-) I might just play this cycle a well. I still will temp. Hopefully we get a nice holiday surprise.

I guess having a good chart does not always matter. Lol
It is interesting seeing the drop right as af is coming.
I guess I also had my hopes up because of the cycles being so long and myosin cycle spotting. I did it to myself. This cycle I am determined to "not care".
Good luck to everyone still in the running this cycle!!! We need more bfp in this thread!!!

Hi Stinas, glad I was helpful and not the opposite, glad you are staying positive!! :)

Is my siggy too big and obnoxious? :haha: I think I could resize that pic :blush:

Ladies i need help with my temps i take my temp at 10 today i slept in need some to treak it for me or somethng it was 97.73 and i usually take it a 6 every morning..

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I use that temperature adjuster :)
X

Thats ok, I find it quite accurate as if i wake early i take note of the temp went back to sleep and take the temp and the adjuster gave me the same temp one was .84 and one was .85 so i think it is quite good :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->