List of TTC Charts Ladies

Tallmom - when are you going to test?

Liz - Yes, I would test in about 3 days. fx!

Hi girls, quick question, I woke up today at 6:20 but snoozed until 7 when I took my temp. That's ok to keep the temp right, I normally take it at 7am. xxx

Hey girls have a peek at my chart when you get a chance please and let me know if you think it is ok???

Liz gd luck :)

Popcorn I'm no expert but I think as long as you didn't get up or move aroun you're meant to be ok? I'm sure the other more experienced girls can give you a better answer :)

Tallmom2b- how are you getting on?

Hotpink- anymore of them twinges?

Stinas- how are you feeling?
X

Scerena, chart is looking good!! How long are your cycles normally? :flower:

They vary- I have pcos but I took clomid this cycle and they're usually between 30-35 days I think when I have taken it previously... I'm glad it's looking good so far then :) thanks for having a look x

Hi girls, quick question, I woke up today at 6:20 but snoozed until 7 when I took my temp. That's ok to keep the temp right, I normally take it at 7am. xxx

hi, dear popcorn. i am not sure if that is ok or not but you can take your temp as soon as you wake up and add 0.1 degree for each 30 min sooner than everyday temping time

Hey girls have a peek at my chart when you get a chance please and let me know if you think it is ok???

Liz gd luck :)

Popcorn I'm no expert but I think as long as you didn't get up or move aroun you're meant to be ok? I'm sure the other more experienced girls can give you a better answer :)

Tallmom2b- how are you getting on?

Hotpink- anymore of them twinges?

Stinas- how are you feeling?
X

Havn't had any more since the other day, but i was really tired yesterday though and lil headache some small cramps on my left side now sore BBs

All sounding good hotpink :) more symptoms than me lol!
What do you think of my chart?
X

Why is my chart having another temp drop, second day in a row:shrug::shrug::shrug:

i have had that happen but for it to shoot back up the 3rd day, hope it does for you. was there anything different last night i.e. colder in bed, air con on, slept with mouth open for a change?

Thanks hotpink & Jelly tots :) well I tested yesterday not even sure if it's a vvvv.faint lime or not so counting that as negative going to try wait now x

Scerena- your chart looks awesome!

I almost tested this morn. But I chickened out. Ify temp goes above my highest temp than I'll test early. If not I'll test 14dpo if AF hasn't shown:)

Scerena- your chart looks awesome!

I almost tested this morn. But I chickened out. Ify temp goes above my highest temp than I'll test early. If not I'll test 14dpo if AF hasn't shown:)

Hun your chart is looking like you last chart, but this time hoping to see :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->