List of TTC Charts Ladies

Thanks hotpink & Jelly tots :) well I tested yesterday not even sure if it's a vvvv.faint lime or not so counting that as negative going to try wait now x

Ooooo, you tested?!?! I hope there really was a faint line there!! [-o<
Your chart looks really good! The fact your temp went way up is a good sign,
It's looking triphasic now:)

Thanks tallmom2b and hotpink :)
Well I do hav pics in pregnancy forum it's called something like- testing from 9dpo for fun come have a peek...

Gd for not testing Hun you're stronger than me!
X

I came so close, but I really don't want to see another bfn, this is around the time my BBs start to get not so sore and my temps level off or go back down. So I think Ill just wait it out:)
Fx for you:hugs:

It's negative I think lol but oh well- I had the worse stomach pains today I had to take tablets and sleep on my belly was soooo horrible at first thought it was period pains but then I got scared I was in agony... But feeling fine now x

So even though my temps are low two days in a row in the LP i still have a chance?

Okay so I wanted to see if I coulod find a chart like mine and I did!

Her's ended up beuing BFP!

check out the comparison!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/...le=2011-09-27&pattern=3&Action=Update+Overlay

Second link didn't work for me Liz - think you might have to make it a picture and attach it instead.

Tallmom - I am routing for you!!!! fxx!!
Liz - If it goes down again tom I would say af, but it could go up and that would be a good sign. fx
scerena - fx it look really good!

I want to do something different this cycle....no opks since I feel like they dont work for me...but I want to O earlier...what can I do differently?

I've read on here of people using Evening Primrose Oil to help with their CM (ie make it more fertile) and it changing when they O. But I couldn't guarantee it would change or even if it changed it didn't make it later than normal!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revLOxzvC.png

Mines the pink, the green is some random girls I found!

Post ovulation temps are very similar! Will be interesting to see how your temps go - exciting!

Tomorrow it should jump up - fingers crossed!

Stinas- thanks Hun :) and the no opks is a good thing Hun it's good to give yourself a break from poas sometimes :haha: I have also hears of EPO too xx

Stinas- you should try SI (soy isoflavones). They call it natures clomid on b&b.
It promotes ovulation, shortens cycles, enhances ovulation and you only have to take it cd 2-6, 3-7 or 4-8.
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-639.html#post13586789

I'll be trying it for a second time if I get a bfn.
:)

Stinas- you should try SI (soy isoflavones). They call it natures clomid on b&b.
It promotes ovulation, shortens cycles, enhances ovulation and you only have to take it cd 2-6, 3-7 or 4-8.
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-639.html#post13586789

I'll be trying it for a second time if I get a bfn.
:)

Im going to go pick it up tom.
How many mg should I get? Do they have it at the supermarket? And how many do I take a day? Can I take them with my prenatals?

If I get a bfn I might take soy next cycle- just have to find somewhere that sells it in the uk- well temp is still highish at 37- but not convinced as I had the worse stomach pain i think I have ever had felt like someone was stabbing me over and over again yesterday evening :cry: I was practically in tears it got worse and worse but went after about an hourish- I thought af but then it got painful! I have a feeling af is just around the corner though as I have been very crampy since ovulation x

scerena - your chart looks great!

Ladies, what do you think of my chart today? HUGE dip this morning at 11dpo, due for AF on Tuesday. Am I out?? Feels like it :(

Hi Helen :flower: How long are your cycles normally hun? It does look like AF is on her way, that w(b)itch!! :hugs::hugs: xx Still though there is always a bit of hope until she actually shows up xxx

Hi Helen :flower: How long are your cycles normally hun? It does look like AF is on her way, that w(b)itch!! :hugs::hugs: xx Still though there is always a bit of hope until she actually shows up xxx

My cycles are 32 days.

I hate that witch, grrr! Just hoping that by some miracle my temps will shoot up tomorrow, but feeling very doubtful.

No offence ladies, but I'm getting sick of looking at this TTC forum - I wanna go over to first tri already! lol!

I know exactly what you mean, I'm getting sick of TCC now and want to be pregnant already. If your cycles are 32 days, then there is more hope, perhaps its late implantation? you never know hun! :flower:xxx

I know exactly what you mean, I'm getting sick of TCC now and want to be pregnant already. If your cycles are 32 days, then there is more hope, perhaps its late implantation? you never know hun! :flower:xxx

I hope so, but feel like I'm clutching at straws :( tested BFN this morning. It's my first month charting so I don't have anything to compare it to. I have a bit of backache though (similar to when AF is coming) so maybe the :witch: is going to get me early this month.

I think I'm going to prepare myself for the worst and look forward to November.

If it doesn't happen for me in November then I think I'll take December off so that I can enjoy Christmas and have a few drinks without feeling guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->