List of TTC Charts Ladies

Stinas- you should try SI (soy isoflavones). They call it natures clomid on b&b.
It promotes ovulation, shortens cycles, enhances ovulation and you only have to take it cd 2-6, 3-7 or 4-8.
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-639.html#post13586789

I'll be trying it for a second time if I get a bfn.
:)

Im going to go pick it up tom.
How many mg should I get? Do they have it at the supermarket? And how many do I take a day? Can I take them with my prenatals?

Different women take different amounts. I did 120mg, cd3-7. But this time I will do 160mg cd3-5 and 200mg cd6+7. The ladies on that soy thread are really helpful.
You can take them with your prenatals.
They are pretty easy to get, should be in with the other supplements.

I'm officially out, AF got me full blown with the most painful cramps I have ever had in my life!

Scerena your chart still looks good :thumbup:
I think those cramps could be a good sign:winkwink:

:hugs: liz :hugs:

Tallmom2b- thanks Hun not counting on it the cramps were real bad lol... But fx'd! Just have a feeling af will be here soon, how are you?x

I'm good, I'm not getting my hopes up though, my temps are declining. Just hope I have a proper LP of 14 days this time, just so I know my body is working the way it should;)
Last cycle AF came at 12dpo:(

Hi girls quick update- been to the docs about my stomach pain just now She was feeling my belly and asked if I was sure if I wasn't pregnant- I said no- but she said as my belly feels like a pregnant woman's :haha: so I have to go back Monday for bloods and if pregnancy is negative then she wants to run some more tests as my belly shouldn't feel like that if I'm not... I personally think it's unlikely Prehnancy so I'm scared now as think I might have something wrong with me x

That's actually kind of exciting, because considering the timing it's more than likely that you are pregnant! :happydance:
Im not saying this just to get your hopes up. Your body can have weird reactions to being pregnant, especially at first.

Fx for you! Try POAS tomorrow morn with fmu just to see.
Gl! :hugs:

I wish :) but I suppose you never know! I might poas in the morning I just hate seeing bfn's :cry: x

I think AF will be here full blown for me tomorrow.
The cramps from this AM have subsided, but I think I'm still spotting.

My temp usually drops on 11DPO, but I don't start spotting usually until 13/14.
The fact that I spotted yesterday at 10DPO, and am spotting a little today leads me to believe this temp drop is AF coming early.

My Luteal Phase is usually much longer, so I think I might have a LP Defect.
If I do, I'm hoping this was just a strange month.

Stinas- you should try SI (soy isoflavones). They call it natures clomid on b&b.
It promotes ovulation, shortens cycles, enhances ovulation and you only have to take it cd 2-6, 3-7 or 4-8.
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-639.html#post13586789

I'll be trying it for a second time if I get a bfn.
:)

Im going to go pick it up tom.
How many mg should I get? Do they have it at the supermarket? And how many do I take a day? Can I take them with my prenatals?

Different women take different amounts. I did 120mg, cd3-7. But this time I will do 160mg cd3-5 and 200mg cd6+7. The ladies on that soy thread are really helpful.
You can take them with your prenatals.
They are pretty easy to get, should be in with the other supplements.

Ok....so I went to the Vitamin Shoppe today and picked up "mega Strength Soy Isoflavones"....it was that one or another one that says take 4 times a day....I know I wouldnt be able to follow that. This one says take one per day with food.
This is what the back says....
Soybean Extract 200mg
(NovaSoy)(seed)
Containing 40% Soy isoflavones 80mg
Providing: genistein 40mg
daidzeein 31mg
glycetein 9mg

Did I get the right one? I was going to start tom and do cd5-9.
I hope its the right one...I spent $30 on this lol.....it was this one and the other one that said take 4 a day. They were the only Soy Isoflavones in the store.
I hope these are it because I dont have time to go out again today because I have work tonight.

Liz - Sorry AF got you!!
Scerena - ooooo I hope this is it for you!!!! fx!! Keep us up to date!!!!
Pinkchucks - Your not out until the old witch arrives!!

Ladies I think my temp might be back up tomorrow morn. Usually my nite time temp is lower than my morn. But I just took it and its the same as this morn. Guess I'll just have to wait n see :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->