• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

List of TTC Charts Ladies

:hugs: Helen :hugs: I am so sorry and I am glad you have such a supportive oh x
Tallmom2b- how are you???
Hi all!
Went to docs this morning and the nurse was sick so I got the paper work and went to the hospital after work a minute a go and got my bloods drawn...
On the paper work it said they were testing for-
Serum total hcg level
Renal profile
Liver function test
Plasma C reactive protein
Full blood count
Medical info- abdominal pain- pelvic swelling

So have to wait a few days for the test results now it's going to drag lol!
X

Hey scerena, your temps are still up at 15dpo, that's a good sign! Hope the results come back as a bfp!

I'm out this time:cry: temp dropped this morn and now having some light spotting when I wipe, the :witch: is on her way just in time for Halloween :(

Tallmom2b -- sorry about the temp and spotting. I saw that this morning and I got a little mad at the witch on your behalf.

Scerena -- I hope the blood tests come back positive. Fingers crossed for you!

Hey girls :)
I dont have hope for a bfp because I've had bfn's I'm just hoping everything is ok with me though :)

I'm so sorry to hear you're out Hun :hugs: how are you feeling? I'm sure I'll be joining you soon :hugs:
Xx

Thanks girlies, I will carry on temping but no testing early from now on! Hmmm I wonder how long that will last :haha:

Scerena - your chart looks very promising! Don't give up hope yet! :dust:

Helen it's easier said than done right? I'm the same I always can't help myself!

And thanks Hun- it looks promising but bfn's is all I seem to get lol! But fx'd :)
X

Helen - Im sorry!! It was looking super good too! I would keep temping as well...its not hurting you to temp, just as long as its not stressing you out. Not testing is super hard! I always tell myself I am not going to temp, but I do anyways.

Tallmom - Sorry your temps went down, but at least you O!! Thats a good thing! Soy did the trick! Fx for next cycle! Lets get out soy babies going!

Scerena - I hope you do get your BFP after all that testing!

Littlebird - How are you feeling? Are you getting a baby bump yet?

Momwannabe - I think its not a good idea to change temp time mid cycle.

wantingagirl - The temp link in your sig works, but not the one you posted. Your chart looks really good. Wait a day or two in order to test.

goodvibes2 - looks good so far. Yay for soy babies to be!

Feeling pretty sick since last Sunday and it just kicked up a notch today. The good thing is that I haven't been obsessing about whether everything is going well because being sick is reassuring. I have my first scan tomorrow. DH and I are excited, but not quite sure what we'll see... I'll keep you all updated!

Feeling pretty sick since last Sunday and it just kicked up a notch today. The good thing is that I haven't been obsessing about whether everything is going well because being sick is reassuring. I have my first scan tomorrow. DH and I are excited, but not quite sure what we'll see... I'll keep you all updated!

Im sooooo excited for you!!! Yes, keep us updated!!! I love hearing baby stories!
So there could be 2 in there??(saw on your sig) fun fun fun!! :happydance::baby::happydance:

My waking time changed before af last tww cycle due to work schedule

Hope you feel better littlebird, but it's a good sign! Gl with you first scan tomorrow! :hugs:

Any news today Scerena? Your temps are still nice and high. When are you due for AF? :dust:

scerena -- I think you're going to be getting your BFP soon! Your temps are still looking great.

Alicia -- Looks like Clomid gave you a great cycle with a definite ovulation. I hope you caught that egg! :dust:

I went for my first ultrasound this morning, and it is indeed twins. Everything is looking good, and I'm released from the FS to go to a regular OB/GYN now. We're very happy and just hope the pregnancy keeps going well! Keeping my fingers crossed that these little babies are implanted super deep in there!

Helen- hey hun I'm not sure when af is due? I'm 16dpo when should af usually come on average? It's my first month temping :)

Littlebird- Really? I sure hope so! Had a bfn on Saturday :( WOW twins omg! Congratulations! Have a h&h 9 months Hunni xxx

Littlebird, twins! That's awesome! Could you tell by your chart at all before you knew for sure? Or did you have a feeling you're carrying twins? H&h 9 mos to you :hugs:

Scerena- your chart looks great! AF usually comes at 14dpo. I studied your chart a bit more and it looks like maybe you might be more like 12dpo, in that case AF wouldn't show up for another couple days. Unless you are preggo :)

:dust:

Littlebird, twins! That's awesome! Could you tell by your chart at all before you knew for sure? Or did you have a feeling you're carrying twins? H&h 9 mos to you :hugs:

You know, there were two dips on my chart, 8 and 10DPO. I thought those could be implantation dips. There was the early BFP at 8DPO, then the fact that my beta levels were higher than average. And the morning sickness. I would have been surprised if it were just one, but we were prepared for anything. :)

Tallmom- really? Why has ff said I'm 16dpo? I don't understand lol I'm new at temping remember haha! So my bloods prob would be negative either way- I know they will be but no that gives me even less hope lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->