List of TTC Charts Ladies

girls can i have your opinions on my chart, be honest. xxxx xxx

Your chart looks promising. You could test tomorrow again.If I were you I would test again in the evening. Fingers crossed for you.

Ladies HPT was :bfn: :cry:

Aw, don't lose hope. It's still early and it looks like your temps went back up today. Fingers crossed for you!

i think ff is wrong on my Oing cd10

Maybe is CD16. You had eggwhite at CD 14,15,16. So O could be at CD16? I'm not an expert in charting,this is my first month when I use a chart.

you think i should override my O then?

Try: OPK/Monitor/OVWatch and see what FF says.

Aw, don't lose hope. It's still early and it looks like your temps went back up today. Fingers crossed for you!

Maybe is CD16. You had eggwhite at CD 14,15,16. So O could be at CD16? I'm not an expert in charting,this is my first month when I use a chart.

okay hun

it says im most fertile today

think I O'd later than FF says. I've never had a 13 day LP at least without a significant temperature drop. So now I have no idea when I O'd and whether or not I dtd on time. Ugh!

think I O'd later than FF says. I've never had a 13 day LP at least without a significant temperature drop. So now I have no idea when I O'd and whether or not I dtd on time. Ugh!

im in the same boat you are hun

:wacko:
maybe you should BD. Just in case...

My goodness Pink! That chart would make a kick ass roller coaster ride! I wonder WTH is going on there?

Whew! You girls have been busy:)

Pink, I still think you could be in. It's so hard to decipher charts sometimes.

Hispirits, I'd definitely test again your not out yet:). Same to you pink:thumbup:

My chart is becoming quite the roller coaster ride too! :wacko:

Im going to check to see if my thermometer is broken when I get home:shrug:

:wacko:
maybe you should BD. Just in case...

oh im going to

My goodness Pink! That chart would make a kick ass roller coaster ride! I wonder WTH is going on there?

i know right but dang i have no clue WTH is going on though i think i maybe Oing for earl this time i think ff is wrong with my first O

i know right but dang i have no clue WTH is going on though i think i maybe Oing for earl this time i think ff is wrong with my first O

It does kinda seem like maybe your body is trying to O but hasn't yet.

I read that if you are breastfeeding that can cause erratic temperatures. I know you have a little one and thought, maybe?
I also read that if your you're having an delayed O, that it can cause rocky temps.

Oh ya, my thermometer seems to be working fine. I have a regular thermometer too and they match up.

I hope AF comes soon so I can start from scratch, I don't like this what if this, what if that stuff. :wacko:
OPK was VERY negative tonight :shrug:

It does kinda seem like maybe your body is trying to O but hasn't yet.

I read that if you are breastfeeding that can cause erratic temperatures. I know you have a little one and thought, maybe?
I also read that if your you're having an delayed O, that it can cause rocky temps.

Oh ya, my thermometer seems to be working fine. I have a regular thermometer too and they match up.

I hope AF comes soon so I can start from scratch, I don't like this what if this, what if that stuff. :wacko:
OPK was VERY negative tonight :shrug:

well i dont BF my son so maybe its just the delayed Oing for me

Wowers HiSpirts your chart is amazing its looking so promising aswell

i dunna pink, i had a bit of a dip this morning and still getting :bfn: af due on sunday, so i'll keep testing til then, just have to wait and see, but i'm preparing my self for the orst and planning what i'm going to do different next cycle to keep me busy ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->