List of TTC Charts Ladies

well i dont BF my son so maybe its just the delayed Oing for me

Ya, I think same for me.

Me too. My temp dipped this morning so FF took away my ch. Meanie!! I think I'm having a bad case of failure to launch! Either that or my ovaries have decided to be as indecisive as the rest of me!
F'xd we all ov soon and get those bfp's.

I just can't make any sense out of your cycle this months hotpink. way too pointy. It isnt really evaluable so far...

I just can't make any sense out of your cycle this months hotpink. way too pointy. It isnt really evaluable so far...

pink, on 4dpo and 11dpo it looks like you didn't take your temp within the time frame as the others if you alter that it may look a bit better and make more sence, i messaged how to a couple of days ago to someone else. here you are......

Your temperature can rise up to one-tenth of a degree for every 30 minutes taken later than normal and fall one-tenth of a degree for every 30 minutes taken earlier than normal. If your temperature wasn't taken at the normal time, adjust it using this rule.

I wouldnt do this this is highly inaccurate as everybody's body is different. some people are not sensitive to time at all some are sensitive to the hours they have slept only and again some are not sensitive to anything. Sometimes temperatures are just erratic without a reason to see but one should not try some dubious methods to 'fix' it. (would be outside the rules anyway)

pink, on 4dpo and 11dpo it looks like you didn't take your temp within the time frame as the others if you alter that it may look a bit better and make more sence, i messaged how to a couple of days ago to someone else. here you are......

Your temperature can rise up to one-tenth of a degree for every 30 minutes taken later than normal and fall one-tenth of a degree for every 30 minutes taken earlier than normal. If your temperature wasn't taken at the normal time, adjust it using this rule.

Hispirits. I applied this rule to Thursday mornings temp which I took at 3am (normally temp at 5 but woke up for some reason) and it shot through the roof! I'd been ill on weds evening and had taken 2 paracetamol and gone to bed. Could this possibly be a feverish temp? I felt fine when I woke at 5 as normal but had felt dreadful on the weds. Should I tell FF it was a fever temp? So confused right now.
Keeping my f'xd for your BFP. X

If you think that you are ill and your temperature is a lot higher than noormal than you should keep it out.

Hispirits. I applied this rule to Thursday mornings temp which I took at 3am (normally temp at 5 but woke up for some reason) and it shot through the roof! I'd been ill on weds evening and had taken 2 paracetamol and gone to bed. Could this possibly be a feverish temp? I felt fine when I woke at 5 as normal but had felt dreadful on the weds. Should I tell FF it was a fever temp? So confused right now.
Keeping my f'xd for your BFP. X

yeah i think you should, keep all the info on it as accurate as possible. i think the adjustment works for some, a few people i know use it and it fits in well (i certainly wouldn't do it every day)but it may not for others, there are other online calculators that work it out for you too. The days i have used it it seems to have kept it within the 'pattern' i have, not drastic dips or rises from it. if you apply it and it rally looks out of place i would stick to the original reading.:winkwink:

Me too. My temp dipped this morning so FF took away my ch. Meanie!! I think I'm having a bad case of failure to launch! Either that or my ovaries have decided to be as indecisive as the rest of me!

I hope AF comes if O doesnt come by CD 30 or so. If I don't O at least I can say I had a regular length cycle. I'm hoping the fertilaid will balance things out soon. If not I think I'm going to go to docs and get some tests done to make sure I'm not doing more damage than good taking supplements. But Im thinking my body is just adjusting. I also don't have an optimal BMI so I should work on that too.
A saying came to mind in relation to waiting for O, "a watched pot never boils":haha: that's how I feel...

Hispirits, generally LP is 14 days long so id say its pretty great that your temps are still up. If AF doesnt show by Sunday :test: :thumbup:

I hope AF comes if O doesnt come by CD 30 or so. If I don't O at least I can say I had a regular length cycle. I'm hoping the fertilaid will balance things out soon. If not I think I'm going to go to docs and get some tests done to make sure I'm not doing more damage than good taking supplements. But Im thinking my body is just adjusting. I also don't have an optimal BMI so I should work on that too.
A saying came to mind in relation to waiting for O, "a watched pot never boils":haha: that's how I feel...

Hispirits, generally LP is 14 days long so id say its pretty great that your temps are still up. If AF doesnt show by Sunday :test: :thumbup:

thanks hun i don't know if i'm coming or going at the moment:wacko: great saying, i feel like that two, completely over analysing my chart, each time it moves i start guessing the next step, need to take a step back and look on it as a whole me thinks! :blush:

OMG.... Ladies look at all 4 pics the last one you can see it the best

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20110428061053.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20110429080047.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20110429081223.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20110429081557.jpg

Hotpink, is that a BFP?

i think it is...
DOES THE LAST PIC LOOK LIKE IT THE 3RD ONE YOU CAN SEE SOMETHING BUT I HAD TO MESS WITH CAM FOR THE LAST TWO PIC THE FIRST TWO IS WELL CANT SEE IN THE PICS BUT SURE CAN IN PARSON.

Hotpink, is that a BFP?

i think it is...
DOES THE LAST PIC LOOK LIKE IT THE 3RD ONE YOU CAN SEE SOMETHING BUT I HAD TO MESS WITH CAM FOR THE LAST TWO PIC THE FIRST TWO IS WELL CANT SEE IN THE PICS BUT SURE CAN IN PARSON.

Yeah, the last one is the best one. How many DPO are you? Well, since there was a question about your charts and when you ovulated... What's the earliest day you could have ovulated?

Hotpink, is that a BFP?

i think it is...

Yeah, the last one is the best one. How many DPO are you? Well, since there was a question about your charts and when you ovulated... What's the earliest day you could have ovulated?

Ahh, I see the crosshairs have appeared now and things look pretty good. Funny how the same data looks so different with the crosshairs! I think you should test again tomorrow just to put your mind at ease, but congratulations!

Hotpink, is that a BFP?

i think it is...

I Oed on cd10 but i think i Oed cd12 but ff says different. I'm 14dpo and got a every light faint :bfp: so I think 9dpo but im not sure.

Hotpink, is that a BFP?

i think it is...

Ahh, I see the crosshairs have appeared now and things look pretty good. Funny how the same data looks so different with the crosshairs! I think you should test again tomorrow just to put your mind at ease, but congratulations!

Yeah my chart looks weird but thank you fx for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->