List of TTC Charts Ladies

Please add my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33c6c9

Waiting to O and have had bad O cramps throughout the day today **fingers crossed**

aargh well, huge dip this morning and af type cramps, i think the witch may even turn up a day early, but i'm not down i feel a bit relieved than the fun part starts all over again!
next month it will happen ;)

:dust: to you all xxxx

aargh well, huge dip this morning and af type cramps, i think the witch may even turn up a day early, but i'm not down i feel a bit relieved than the fun part starts all over again!

aww hun sorry but fx for next month right it will be yours time for :bfp: :hugs:

Sorry hispirits :hugs: next month is your month!

i think it her turn too aswell with you hun :bfp: for the both of you:hugs:

sorry hispirits, hope we both get our :bfp:'s this time around!!

You take anymore tests Pink?

yes i have but my son had a play date with the toilet and cam so cant post pics atm but the line are getting darker

yes i have but my son had a play date with the toilet and cam so cant post pics atm but the line are getting darker

OH NO:dohh: He saw if the camera could swim did he? Hope it's okay:)
You chart is looking great Pink! Hope those temps stay high:thumbup:
:dust:

OH NO:dohh: He saw if the camera could swim did he? Hope it's okay:)
You chart is looking great Pink! Hope those temps stay high:thumbup:
:dust:

im hoping it does too thanks hun and yeah i forgot to put the sit cover back down and cam was in the bathroom :cry: but it still drying lol hoping it work in a few days.

Hi there, I'd love my chart to be added to your list but i don't know how to get the link (it's in my signature though for my ticker). Thanks!

You take anymore tests Pink?

Yay!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->