List of TTC Charts Ladies

aargh well, huge dip this morning and af type cramps, i think the witch may even turn up a day early, but i'm not down i feel a bit relieved than the fun part starts all over again!
next month it will happen ;)

:dust: to you all xxxx

Sorry hispirits :hugs: next month is your month!

i think it her turn too aswell with you hun :bfp: for the both of you:hugs:

You take anymore tests Pink?

yes i have but my son had a play date with the toilet and cam so cant post pics atm but the line are getting darker

Yay!!! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

first...congrats hotpink :flower: and second...can i be added also? thanks

AHHH, waiting to ovulate is almost as bad as waiting to test!!!

Temps dropping:sad1: looks like the witch is on her way. I wasn't feeling hopeful for this cycle tbh, it is our first ttc. Have slightly achey bb's, but no different to when AF due and no other even slight symptoms. F'xd for next cycle. going to get organised, soy, CBFM, grapefruit juice and robittusin all ready!

Ya it is!!!!

Pink, hows it going? U still getting :bfp:s? Hope so!!

I really hope AF comes so I can start from scratch. Regular dependable cycles would be a dream:thumbup:

Ya it is!!!!

Pink, hows it going? U still getting :bfp:s? Hope so!!

I really hope AF comes so I can start from scratch. Regular dependable cycles would be a dream:thumbup:

tallmom it been a while where you been hun im doing fine DH wont let me do anything still getting :bfp: and im waiting for yours hun...

tallmom it been a while where you been hun im doing fine DH wont let me do anything still getting :bfp: and im waiting for yours hun...

I had a crappy weekend and I had to check out for awhile. My DP and I got in a pretty big fight and I was feeling pretty sorry for myself. :cry:

I feel better now and DP and I worked it out. When we fight, boy do we fight, it always feels like the end of the world. It never is of course but, whew! :wacko:

Trying to be patient. Wondering if my body will try to O again or if AF will show up within the next couple days. My temps are gradually dropping so it looks like my body is getting ready for something...maybe:shrug:

I think you should go to the docs and get a blood test to see how far along you are:thumbup:

I had a crappy weekend and I had to check out for awhile. My DP and I got in a pretty big fight and I was feeling pretty sorry for myself. :cry:

I feel better now and DP and I worked it out. When we fight, boy do we fight, it always feels like the end of the world. It never is of course but, whew! :wacko:

Trying to be patient. Wondering if my body will try to O again or if AF will show up within the next couple days. My temps are gradually dropping so it looks like my body is getting ready for something...maybe:shrug:

I think you should go to the docs and get a blood test to see how far along you are:thumbup:

Sorry about the fight. It really does feel like it's the end of the world during some of those big fights! Which makes it especially hard to have one of them when TTC... That's a long-term commitment and you want to feel like you have your feet on solid ground. Are there people out there who can have normal fights and not let it get to extremes? I always wonder what's going on with us that we can both be so stubborn or angry or whatever!

Hope it will be smooth sailing for the two of you and you guys got it out of your systems!

oh no hun i hope everything is okay now. DH is blah he wont let me do anything im like i cant just sit here and do nothing but i guess hes scared cause of our twin misscarriage

It is scary, but it's good to go and get checked out. I know I'll be scared of miscarrying again, so I'm going to make them test my progesterone levels and everything just in case. If it's low they can give you supplements.
But I'm sure everything will be great! I'm just paranoid:wacko:
:hugs:
Send some :dust: my way...a ton of it:haha:

It is scary, but it's good to go and get checked out. I know I'll be scared of miscarrying again, so I'm going to make them test my progesterone levels and everything just in case. If it's low they can give you supplements.

Here ya go! :dust::dust::dust:

I am also worried about the progesterone levels. We'll see how it goes this time!

Here you go hun and do one more HPT i think you might just have it this time
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Babystuff_BFP_2WW/5a.gif
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Babystuff_BFP_2WW/babydust-5.gif
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Babystuff_BFP_2WW/thDreamingofBabydust.jpg

Thanks ladies:hugs: your so sweet!

I don't know pink my chart ain't looking so good. I'll POAS tomorrow morn just in case though:winkwink:

Thanks ladies:hugs: your so sweet!

I don't know pink my chart ain't looking so good. I'll POAS tomorrow morn just in case though:winkwink:

okay hun i took a look at your chart it dont look that bad shoot look at mine it went crazy too then my :bfp:

Add me plez? My Ovulation Chart

Hi Tabathavm:flower: It looks like you have ovulated.:thumbup:
What kind of OPKs are you using? Sometimes those cheap ones look positive when they really aren't. I always double check with the clear blue digital opks. I've gotten a lot of cheapies that I thought were positive but the clear blue says they aren't:shrug:
Good luck, your chart looks great so far:hugs:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"