List of TTC Charts Ladies

I've decided I'm going to try Soy Isoflavones my next cycle, hopefully I will get my :bfp: THIS cycle and not need to, but in case I don't; I'm definitely going to try the Soy!!

I've decided I'm going to try Soy Isoflavones my next cycle, hopefully I will get my :bfp: THIS cycle and not need to, but in case I don't; I'm definitely going to try the Soy!!

that sound like a plain hun fx for you

I hope it works for you!! I'm wishing I tried that first instead of vitex. I heard you cant take them both at the same time because they cancel each other out.
But I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle too!! :thumbup:

Me too, it's all ready and waiting along with my extra strength epo. There's a good thread on here by a lady who's trying it for the first time and is posting daily updates about how she feels etc. Think it's called trying to conceive a soy baby.

Baby dust to all xx

Me too, it's all ready and waiting along with my extra strength epo. There's a good thread on here by a lady who's trying it for the first time and is posting daily updates about how she feels etc. Think it's called trying to conceive a soy baby.

Baby dust to all xx

yes thats the thread it neat reading what has happened that day on the soy

Curious as to when I'll ovulate this cycle. Like I really have NO idea. After my beautifully perfect cycle last month (I swear my body is mocking me, like saying "oh yeah, I CAN have perfect cycles and text book luteal phases, I just DON'T because I hate you" :( ) I have no idea what to expect THIS cycle. Will it be another good cycle? With ovulation on day 11 like last month? Or will it be my usual cycle (36-42 days long, with ovulation on day 26-33!) I guess I'll have to do OPK's all freaking month and just pray that I have another normal cycle, but I think odds are it was really just a fluke... Yuk.

Curious as to when I'll ovulate this cycle. Like I really have NO idea. After my beautifully perfect cycle last month (I swear my body is mocking me, like saying "oh yeah, I CAN have perfect cycles and text book luteal phases, I just DON'T because I hate you" :( ) I have no idea what to expect THIS cycle. Will it be another good cycle? With ovulation on day 11 like last month? Or will it be my usual cycle (36-42 days long, with ovulation on day 26-33!) I guess I'll have to do OPK's all freaking month and just pray that I have another normal cycle, but I think odds are it was really just a fluke... Yuk.

I hear you, i'm in the same boat. I'm hoping fertilaid does what it's supposed to so I will finally have regular cycles.

But try not to stress about it too much, stress can cause your body not to O too. Maybe your body is regulating, so you just may have a regular cycle this time too:thumbup: If you O anywhere from CD10-15 i'd say you are still within the normal range :)

I hear you, i'm in the same boat. I'm hoping fertilaid does what it's supposed to so I will finally have regular cycles.

But try not to stress about it too much, stress can cause your body not to O too. Maybe your body is regulating, so you just may have a regular cycle this time too:thumbup: If you O anywhere from CD10-15 i'd say you are still within the normal range :)

Here's to hoping!

Went to dr. After two neg hpt this morning dr said I'm having an m/c but the only thing I have is dull cramps but no spotting or bleeding:cry:

Went to dr. After two neg hpt this morning dr said I'm having an m/c but the only thing I have is dull cramps but no spotting or bleeding:cry:

:hugs: Awweee sweetie I am so sorry! :hugs: I hope you are doing okay. I'm glad you aren't too uncomfortable physically. :hugs:

:hugs: Awweee sweetie I am so sorry! :hugs: I hope you are doing okay. I'm glad you aren't too uncomfortable physically. :hugs:

Well I'm fine I just took another hpt and it was an :bfp: again what is going on here.

Well I'm fine I just took another hpt and it was an :bfp: again what is going on here.

I'm no doc. But it seems like you would have bleeding if you were having a mc.
Are your temps still up? I'd go back to your doc. and ask for a blood test to check your hcg levels. Also check progesterone. I'm paranoid so I always make them check everything.
Also a HPT still might pick up on hcg levels even after mc, don't want to b neg. Sorry:(
But if your hcg levels cont. To go up and temps stay up I'd say you are still preggo. Don't be afraid to go back to your doc. Or make an appointment with an obgyn. Good luck sweetie :dust:

Are your temps still up? I'd go back to your doc. and ask for a blood test to check your hcg levels. Also check progesterone. I'm paranoid so I always make them check everything.
Also a HPT still might pick up on hcg levels even after mc, don't want to b neg. Sorry:(
But if your hcg levels cont. To go up and temps stay up I'd say you are still preggo. Don't be afraid to go back to your doc. Or make an appointment with an obgyn. Good luck sweetie :dust:

Oh I did made another app for tomorrow so then I'm taking it easy my temp went down but still above the cover line

Oh I did made another app for tomorrow so then I'm taking it easy my temp went down but still above the cover line

Hotpink, I'm sure you're worried not knowing what's going on! I hope they can give you some answers tomorrow that will make you feel more comfortable.

I agree with what Tallmom2b is saying about the blood hCG levels and checking progesterone. That's what I'm looking into this cycle, after 2 early MC. If you levels are low, they can give you a prescription for it.

I hope everything turns out okay. :hugs:

Aww, I'm so so sorry Pink, It's so scary not knowing what's going on. I really really hope it winds up working out. :cry: :hugs:

My Ovulation Chart

here's mine. i just started charting...can my name be in pink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->