List of TTC Charts Ladies

Pink I hope everything is OK for you.:hugs:

Well ladies my data today was lower then yesterday I'm thinking I'm losing my baby I'm havicing really bad cramps and now really dark yollow cm...:cry:

Well ladies my data today was lower then yesterday I'm thinking I'm losing my baby I'm havicing really bad cramps and now really dark yollow cm...:cry:

Sorry Pink:hugs: Hope you're doing okay considering.:hugs:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/323ac0

I would like to go on the list please. I don't mind what my colour is. :flower: Thank you.

Aw, Hotpink. I'm so sorry. Cramps are definitely not good... I hate that this is happening to you. :cry:

I'm doing okay found out that my body was saying I was pregnant but really had two cyst one of them brust but I'm doing much better now the other cyst is still on my roght overy the size of a dime now I'm waiting for AF to show up to try again...

Hotpink:hope that you feel better soon. i had those and they hurt!

dreambaby: congrats!

I'm doing okay found out that my body was saying I was pregnant but really had two cyst one of them brust but I'm doing much better now the other cyst is still on my roght overy the size of a dime now I'm waiting for AF to show up to try again...

Sorry Pink :hugs: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"