List of TTC Charts Ladies

I'm doing okay found out that my body was saying I was pregnant but really had two cyst one of them brust but I'm doing much better now the other cyst is still on my roght overy the size of a dime now I'm waiting for AF to show up to try again...

I'm sorry pink, I hope AF comes soon for you so u can try again!
Will the cysts go awy on there own? Do you have to have them removed. I think this maybe the delays the reading I did for you was warning you of?

My body is on idle, no O, no AF :shrug:

I'm doing okay found out that my body was saying I was pregnant but really had two cyst one of them brust but I'm doing much better now the other cyst is still on my roght overy the size of a dime now I'm waiting for AF to show up to try again...

I'm sorry pink, I hope AF comes soon for you so u can try again!
Will the cysts go awy on there own? Do you have to have them removed. I think this maybe the delays the reading I did for you was warning you of?

My body is on idle, no O, no AF :shrug:

You think you can do another reading for me hun I really need it now...?

You think you can do another reading for me hun I really need it now...?

Most definitley, I'll do one after I get home from work tomorrow. Message me your question. I'm off to bed. Have a good night:)

I updated my chart and it's still wacky. :wacko:

Word of the day today is: PATIENCE

:dust:

Ladies, had a weird spike in temp this weekend. Thought it might be ovulation, but I am pretty sure I haven't and I'm just waiting to see what will happen. I have heard that ovulation can be delayed on Clomid, so I'm hoping it doesn't have that much of an effect!

Oh mammag! :sex::sex::sex: It looks like your about to O!!!:thumbup:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know!!! So excited! Definitely going to O tomorrow!! And I've done everything right, even getting a bunch of beautifully perfect EWCM. And I've BD'd every other day since CD 4 and every day since CD 8 and will again tonight and tomorrow. Feel like I'm doing everything perfectly this month, I know I say this every month, lol, but I believe in the power of PMA and this IS going to be my month!!!

Oh mammag! :sex::sex::sex: It looks like your about to O!!!:thumbup:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know!!! So excited! Definitely going to O tomorrow!! And I've done everything right, even getting a bunch of beautifully perfect EWCM. And I've BD'd every other day since CD 4 and every day since CD 8 and will again tonight and tomorrow. Feel like I'm doing everything perfectly this month, I know I say this every month, lol, but I believe in the power of PMA and this IS going to be my month!!!

Fingers x'd for you!! I'll be chart stalking you:winkwink: :hugs:

I updated my chart and it's still wacky. :wacko:

Word of the day today is: PATIENCE

:dust:

comparing this cycle to the previous two, it is wacky, what have you done different this month?
xxxx

I think it's the fertilaid, I really do. But it says it takes 3 mo. to take effect. So I think my body is in the process of adjusting. I feel better, my mind is clearer and I feel less bummed and blah everyday. I'm almost done with my first month supply. I have a friend who is a nurse and she said it does take at least a few months for herbs to do what they are supposed to. [-o<

Ladies, had a weird spike in temp this weekend. Thought it might be ovulation, but I am pretty sure I haven't and I'm just waiting to see what will happen. I have heard that ovulation can be delayed on Clomid, so I'm hoping it doesn't have that much of an effect!

I think your body was gearing up to O, but hasn't yet. Is this your first cycle on clomid? If it is I wouldn't be surprised if your body was like, WHOA! WHAT THE F WAS THAT! AHH UMMM, WHERE WAS I? :haha:

I know that's what my body is doing DERRRRR, DUHHH UMMM WHATS OVULATION? DER... (I can't believe it's come to me picking on my reproductive system) :rofl:

I think your body was gearing up to O, but hasn't yet. Is this your first cycle on clomid? If it is I wouldn't be surprised if your body was like, WHOA! WHAT THE F WAS THAT! AHH UMMM, WHERE WAS I? :haha:

I know that's what my body is doing DERRRRR, DUHHH UMMM WHATS OVULATION? DER... (I can't believe it's come to me picking on my reproductive system) :rofl:

Well the other thing I was thinking was that my temps were so straight on the weekdays, but maybe because we get less sleep on the weekends it doesn't get all the way back down? I don't know. I have been very consistent about the times. I know that!

This was my first Clomid cycle, so it's probably getting used to the meds.

Yeah! Your reproductive system can't even defend itself! :haha:

I did put a pic of the OPKs I have been taking on my journal page. I think today's is a positive. So hopefully ovulating today or tomorrow. I'll keep doing OPKs just to see what happens there.

Your af hasn't showed up as well as mine its like you have the same cycle I'm hoping af shows by the 11th

Well the other thing I was thinking was that my temps were so straight on the weekdays, but maybe because we get less sleep on the weekends it doesn't get all the way back down? I don't know. I have been very consistent about the times. I know that!

This was my first Clomid cycle, so it's probably getting used to the meds.

Yeah! Your reproductive system can't even defend itself! :haha:

I did put a pic of the OPKs I have been taking on my journal page. I think today's is a positive. So hopefully ovulating today or tomorrow. I'll keep doing OPKs just to see what happens there.

Yup, looks like it's getting very close.
I decided to get the Clear blue digital OPKs to use when it looks like I got a positive on one of the cheapie OPKs. The clear blue ones are more expensive but I only use them to double check. It's kinda nice, cuz i'm always like, now is that positive? So now I have a way to double check:thumbup:

I still have not gotten a smiley face on my clear blue OPKs :shrug:

Good luck! and have lot's of :sex:

Your af hasn't showed up as well as mine its like you have the same cycle I'm hoping af shows by the 11th

I know, we're crazy chart buddies at the moment:winkwink:
I hope that something good happens for the both of us soon!!

Holy crap i'm bad when the bosses are away, I gotta get back to work!:haha:

Good idea with using the digital ones to double-check! Wish I had thought of that one ahead of time! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->