List of TTC Charts Ladies

Ladies, had a weird spike in temp this weekend. Thought it might be ovulation, but I am pretty sure I haven't and I'm just waiting to see what will happen. I have heard that ovulation can be delayed on Clomid, so I'm hoping it doesn't have that much of an effect!

I think your body was gearing up to O, but hasn't yet. Is this your first cycle on clomid? If it is I wouldn't be surprised if your body was like, WHOA! WHAT THE F WAS THAT! AHH UMMM, WHERE WAS I? :haha:

I know that's what my body is doing DERRRRR, DUHHH UMMM WHATS OVULATION? DER... (I can't believe it's come to me picking on my reproductive system) :rofl:

Your af hasn't showed up as well as mine its like you have the same cycle I'm hoping af shows by the 11th

I know, we're crazy chart buddies at the moment:winkwink:
I hope that something good happens for the both of us soon!!

Holy crap i'm bad when the bosses are away, I gotta get back to work!:haha:

Lol okay talk to you when you get home hun...

Yaee! Your back in the game Pink! Fxxx'd for you this cycle.

I'm hoping the full moon will bring either O or AF beginning of next week.[-o<

I know right my body was stressed out from the 2 cyst I had Dh got good new from work he's getting an raise and pormotion in August maybe the card are talking about 12wks not days cause he came home in such a good mood it wasn't even funny lol.

CP has gone firm in correlation with a temp dip today. Think I may have ovulated today, but never had a positive OPK, and I always get positive OPK's!!! Freaking confusing.

CP has gone firm in correlation with a temp dip today. Think I may have ovulated today, but never had a positive OPK, and I always get positive OPK's!!! Freaking confusing.

I hope you bd in time :dust: to you hun..

yeah it looks as tho either today or tomoz get dtd, :dust:

I know right my body was stressed out from the 2 cyst I had Dh got good new from work he's getting an raise and pormotion in August maybe the card are talking about 12wks not days cause he came home in such a good mood it wasn't even funny lol.

I'm glad it turned out to be a good thing!! Maybe that's what it ment about financial help? There was a lot of emphasis on the fact that there would be enough money to be able to seek help.

Maybe you just missed the surge? I think it's possible for that to happen. :shrug:
Hope you caught that egg:thumbup: :dust:

I'm glad it turned out to be a good thing!! Maybe that's what it ment about financial help? There was a lot of emphasis on the fact that there would be enough money to be able to seek help

I sure hope so

look at my chart ( in sig ) its grt,, usually temp starts dropping 13dpo , but :bfn::cry: not expecting :bfp: as we missed O and only :sex: 1dpo :?

look at my chart ( in sig ) its grt,, usually temp starts dropping 13dpo , but :bfn::cry: not expecting :bfp: as we missed O and only :sex: 1dpo :?

Your chart looks good. You still have a chance(with :sex:1 DPO). Don't lose your hope till AF didn't arrived.
Hope :yellow: for you. :flower:

Your chart does look quite good. But your right, it doesn't seem like you timed :sex: around O. But who knows maybe you didn't O until later? :shrug:
If your temps keep going up or don't go down then maybe you are! :)

Just got my positive OPK! Not sure what happened, but I don't care! Yay!

Hey Pink, have you given up on charting? How are things going?

Oh I'm still charting Tallmom why would you say that. I'm doing good just wait to O. How are you your chart is so crazy right now hope something happens soon :hug:

Awesome! Crazy how the cards totally predicted that!!
:dust:

Oh I'm still charting Tallmom why would you say that. I'm doing good just wait to O. How are you your chart is so crazy right now hope something happens soon :hug:

When I checked your chart the other day it wasn't updated i guess:shrug:
But it is now:) better luck this time:hugs: :dust:

Ya I'm trying really hard not to be impatient about my cycle. But I really hope O or AF comes soon! Full moon is tomorrow so hope that shakes something loose;) sigh...

Awesome! Crazy how the cards totally predicted that!!
:dust:

When I checked your chart the other day it wasn't updated i guess:shrug:
But it is now:) better luck this time:hugs: :dust:

Ya I'm trying really hard not to be impatient about my cycle. But I really hope O or AF comes soon! Full moon is tomorrow so hope that shakes something loose;) sigh...

Tallmom, do you have a history of not ovulating? Two of three of your charts look anovulatory? Is that strange for you? It even looks like you tried to O this cycle and your progesterone wasn't sufficient, hence the attempted thermal shift which could not be sustained?

Tallmom, do you have a history of not ovulating? Two of three of your charts look anovulatory? Is that strange for you? It even looks like you tried to O this cycle and your progesterone wasn't sufficient, hence the attempted thermal shift which could not be sustained?

I've only been charting for a few cycles and they have all been very different. Also, I have always had irregular length cycles. Sometimes going months without AF. But that was before we started TTC. I had a mc last May from a cycle that was about 50 days give or take.

I think fertilaid was the culprit in this cycle. I started taking it 30 days ago. I'm beginning my second bottle now. I've read it can throw off your system at first until things balance out again, about 3 mo. :shrug:
I'm trying not to stress about it too much.

I'm also really trying to decide if I should go see my doctor to get a professional opinion. I feel like I want to give fertilaid a chance.

I've only been charting for a few cycles and they have all been very different. Also, I have always had irregular length cycles. Sometimes going months without AF. But that was before we started TTC. I had a mc last May from a cycle that was about 50 days give or take.

I think fertilaid was the culprit in this cycle. I started taking it 30 days ago. I'm beginning my second bottle now. I've read it can throw off your system at first until things balance out again, about 3 mo. :shrug:
I'm trying not to stress about it too much.

I'm also really trying to decide if I should go see my doctor to get a professional opinion. I feel like I want to give fertilaid a chance.

:shrug: i think it wouldn't hurt to have some bloods done, and blood test will be able to see if there is a hormone imbalance xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->