List of TTC Charts Ladies

hi all! congrats to BFPs. :dust: to everyone who hasn't gotten one yet. i got AF.
also, my name in the list of charts isn't right lol.

Aw, sorry to hear that! I hate that witch. Good luck next cycle! :hugs:

I agree. Then at least I'd know what I'm up against.
Have a good day at uni tomorrow! :hugs:

thanks little bird! im going to get that BFP sooner or later!
hoping this cycle will be it! im getting some fertilitea and already have softcups, and going to BD alot! lol.

I'm betting sooner rather than later. Glad you have a game plan and you're keeping up the PMA!

hi all! congrats to BFPs. :dust: to everyone who hasn't gotten one yet. i got AF.
also, my name in the list of charts isn't right lol.

Sorry the :witch: got you! :hugs: hope you have better luck next time :dust:

thanks tallmom. im use to it by now. so if i ever get my BFP ill prolly be in shock.

Little bird, your chart looks really good so far!! :thumbup:

:dust:

Thank you! I'm kinda proud of it. :blush:

I was all excited about today's temp, if it's the implantation dip. Just hoping that tomorrow's goes back up to the higher levels. Even then, FertilityFriend says that the dip only occurs in 23% of pregnant charts (11% of ovulatory charts). So I don't want to start doing the happy dance just yet.

I was floating around the house this morning and when DH was making his coffee I almost blurted it out to him but then I caught myself. He'd be like, "What's an implantation dip?" And then if it turns out to be negative, I'd really want to kick myself. So I had to figure out something else to say -- "Honey, will you make me a half-caff?" He said, "What do I look like, Starbucks?!?!" Hehe. We just ooze love in our marriage!

Tallmom, do you have a history of not ovulating? Two of three of your charts look anovulatory? Is that strange for you? It even looks like you tried to O this cycle and your progesterone wasn't sufficient, hence the attempted thermal shift which could not be sustained?

I've only been charting for a few cycles and they have all been very different. Also, I have always had irregular length cycles. Sometimes going months without AF. But that was before we started TTC. I had a mc last May from a cycle that was about 50 days give or take.

I think fertilaid was the culprit in this cycle. I started taking it 30 days ago. I'm beginning my second bottle now. I've read it can throw off your system at first until things balance out again, about 3 mo. :shrug:
I'm trying not to stress about it too much.

I'm also really trying to decide if I should go see my doctor to get a professional opinion. I feel like I want to give fertilaid a chance.

I think a visit to your doctor could not hurt a bit, take him your charts so far and get some bloods done.

Yeah, there are a lot of ladies on BnB who take their charts to their doctors -- it's good to show that you're informed about your cycle and you're committed to getting pregnant. And then they might have a better idea what tests you should have.

Little bird, your chart looks really good so far!! :thumbup:

Thank you! I'm kinda proud of it. :blush:

I was all excited about today's temp, if it's the implantation dip. Just hoping that tomorrow's goes back up to the higher levels. Even then, FertilityFriend says that the dip only occurs in 23% of pregnant charts (11% of ovulatory charts). So I don't want to start doing the happy dance just yet.

I was floating around the house this morning and when DH was making his coffee I almost blurted it out to him but then I caught myself. He'd be like, "What's an implantation dip?" And then if it turns out to be negative, I'd really want to kick myself. So I had to figure out something else to say -- "Honey, will you make me a half-caff?" He said, "What do I look like, Starbucks?!?!" Hehe. We just ooze love in our marriage!

I'll be chart stalking you tomorrow! :dust:

Well, I have a annual doc exam sceduled for the end of June so if not before, I'll bring it up then:thumbup:

Phew! I wanted to read through all the posts before adding my chart....I'm nosey like that. :blush:
Here's mine: My Ovulation Chart

Congrats to all the :bfp: and I'm so sorry to hear about the cysts, Pink. Praying for lots of sticky beans! :dust::dust::dust:

Littlebird, don't worry about that dip! I bet your temps will go back up tomorrow:thumbup:

Hehe. You were reading my mind! I'm sitting here quite upset. FF moved my ovulation day to CD19! I almost want to go in and override it because I know I ovulated CD17. Just feeling down because my perfect little chart has gone off the tracks and if I did ovulate on CD19 I have a low chance of pregnancy due to our BD schedule. What the heck?!?! Why did my temp drop so much? Implantation dips aren't usually that long, are they?

Your added Stefie
Welcome to the list
And thanks I feel much better now

Hehe. You were reading my mind! I'm sitting here quite upset. FF moved my ovulation day to CD19! I almost want to go in and override it because I know I ovulated CD17. Just feeling down because my perfect little chart has gone off the tracks and if I did ovulate on CD19 I have a low chance of pregnancy due to our BD schedule. What the heck?!?! Why did my temp drop so much? Implantation dips aren't usually that long, are they?
Implantation takes place 3dpo hun

Can I be add too? My Ovulation Chart (any color) Congrats on BFP's so far

Your definitely not out yet! FF calculates O by the info you put in. You could have O'd earlier too. Are you using the cheapie OPKs? Cuz they can look positive and really they aren't. I believe you definitely O'd though. My point is there is much room for miss calculation so no worries. I've seen dips like that. One girl who just got her :bfp: had two dips. :thumbup:
Look at chart galleries on FF and www.tcoyf.com, you'll see all the different kinds of :bfp: charts:) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->