List of TTC Charts Ladies

Thank you! I'll be spending time looking at charts today trying to feel better about it. Just wish that it was clear so I didn't have to drive myself crazy... :)

I did use the cheap OPKs, but the positive I got was really positive. I have pics on my journal somewhere, but I'm sure they're buried back a few days. I got positives for 3 days which is the same as the cycle I used them back in March before the miscarriage. The thing that doesn't fit with the later ovulation is the CM. There was a definite change there!

little bird, your chart is headed back up! Fingers xx those temps keep rising!
:dust:

Hi Pink:)
Your temps look a lot steadier this cycle than last:thumbup:
How are you feeling? Fingers xxx for your :bfp: this cycle!

I know, I was hoping it would be higher than it is today. I'm scared to symptom spot because I don't know what's true and what's caused by the Progesterone. But I'm feeling really out of it today. Part of me wants to start testing super early and just test every morning, but the other part is scared to see the BFNs and get discouraged.

I know, I was hoping it would be higher than it is today. I'm scared to symptom spot because I don't know what's true and what's caused by the Progesterone. But I'm feeling really out of it today. Part of me wants to start testing super early and just test every morning, but the other part is scared to see the BFNs and get discouraged.

I know it's SO tempting to poas!! If you decided to test everyday, be careful not to let it get you down if it comes up :bfn: All the literature online says that the biggest/best sign that you are preggo is that AF doesn't come. A lot of women don't get a :bfp: until after 14dpo. :thumbup:

:hugs::kiss:

Thanks hun yeah I think this might be my cycle though my tamps are not bad at all this morning was really cold so it dropped but that's okay though...

Thanks hun yeah I think this might be my cycle though my tamps are not bad at all this morning was really cold so it dropped but that's okay though...

I think little dips and spikes are okay here and there. :thumbup:
I think whatever your body was going through, it's balanced out now.
There was this saliva fertility monitor I was checking out (ovacue)
I thought it sounded good, im always wondering how accurate my temps are, depending on room temp, and how many blankets were on me and such:shrug:

cd1 for me ladies :cry:

:hug: We can do this! It's what we were put on this earth for, right? :hugs:

I just made an appointment with my doctor for Monday morning to see what she says about my luteal phase. Every little bit helps. We just have to keep SMILING! :flower:

I think little dips and spikes are okay here and there. :thumbup:
I think whatever your body was going through, it's balanced out now.
There was this saliva fertility monitor I was checking out (ovacue)
I thought it sounded good, im always wondering how accurate my temps are, depending on room temp, and how many blankets were on me and such:shrug:
That's how I way

My temp went back up yeah it was just so cold in my house yesterday morning it went down really low now it's back in the normal tamping zone lol...

Littlebird! :happydance::yipee::wohoo::happydance: that's what I have to say about your chart:thumbup:

Hehe. I'm happy about it. I'm not really feeling any symptoms yet today, but the fact that the temp went back up makes me very happy!

Do you think Progesterone would cause a dip like that? I have really felt off the past couple of days, but I don't want to trust it because I have read that people get very strong symptoms when they're taking Progesterone but still end up BFN.

Wowzers LB your chart looks amazing hun...

Thanks! I can't believe you and tallmom both checked out my chart first thing in the morning! :) I love you guys!

Lol yeup we've been stalking your chart of course... your chart looks awesome hun..

Tallmom I hope you can get in to see a dr. Soon your chart so crazy 44days now and no AF or Oing. I sure hope either one or the other come soon to get you back on track...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->