List of TTC Charts Ladies

Could I also be added please?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/339fc1

Any color will do. Thanks!

Wowzers LB your chart looks amazing hun...

Thanks! I can't believe you and tallmom both checked out my chart first thing in the morning! :) I love you guys!

Lol yeup we've been stalking your chart of course... your chart looks awesome hun..

Tallmom I hope you can get in to see a dr. Soon your chart so crazy 44days now and no AF or Oing. I sure hope either one or the other come soon to get you back on track...

My chart is pretty crazy. I have had long cycles before, this is the first time I've charted one this long, its interesting, I'm trying to look at it as a learning experience:haha:
TMI Alert: Ive been having yellow cm?! Everything feels okay down there, maybe a little crampy? Also had slight red tinged cm when I wiped? Maybe AF is coming...I'd be okay with that at this point!
I should probably just make an appointment.

Wowzers LB your chart looks amazing hun...

Thanks! I can't believe you and tallmom both checked out my chart first thing in the morning! :) I love you guys!

Lol yeup we've been stalking your chart of course... your chart looks awesome hun..

Tallmom I hope you can get in to see a dr. Soon your chart so crazy 44days now and no AF or Oing. I sure hope either one or the other come soon to get you back on track...

My chart is pretty crazy. I have had long cycles before, this is the first time I've charted one this long, its interesting, I'm trying to look at it as a learning experience:haha:
TMI Alert: Ive been having yellow cm?! Everything feels okay down there, maybe a little crampy? Also had slight red tinged cm when I wiped? Maybe AF is coming...I'd be okay with that at this point!
Oh hun I'm think that AF is coming for you and hoping she comes tomorrow huh idk though yellow cm a lot of pregnant women get yellow cm but your still getting :bfn:'s umm I'm praying for you girly

Well, the fact that there's just a little red makes me wonder. Do you ever get ovulation bleeding? I ask because it looks like you tried to ovulate a few times and your temp just took another dip. I would guess either that or AF coming...

Well, the fact that there's just a little red makes me wonder. Do you ever get ovulation bleeding? I ask because it looks like you tried to ovulate a few times and your temp just took another dip. I would guess either that or AF coming...

Ya, I was wondering if my body might be trying to O again, if AF had come on CD 30. This would be CD14 of a new cycle :shrug: Interesting huh?
Fertilaid people said that in "chronic" cases, it can take anywhere from 3 to 6mo. for it to start working. Makes sense I guess.

My temp went back up yeah it was just so cold in my house yesterday morning it went down really low now it's back in the normal tamping zone lol...

Looks good:thumbup: It's really good I think to make note of temp. in the sleeping area, how many blankets you were using, etc...

:dust:

Will you add mine to the list in bright blue? I wish I had known about this thread earlier! the link is in my siggy. Thank you!

Ahicks your added hun :dust: to you

Thanks....I need it. I just posted another thread about how I had a major major dip in temp today but no AF as of yet. I have no idea if I still have a chance or not....UGH!

Ahicks, you're still in it til the :witch: shows her awful face! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->