List of TTC Charts Ladies

You know, I'm trying not to let it bug me too much. This is only the beginning of my 3rd cycle since I had my IUD removed, so it's all good. I figure my body is still adjusting at this point. 50 days for cycle 1, 35 days for cycle 2, so I am hopping that 3rd time is a charm.:winkwink:

Hubby and I are going on a 7 day cruise to Mexico on May 29th to celebrate our recent graduations, and at least now I know I can consume some adult beverages while we're there. :drunk:

You know, I'm trying not to let it bug me too much. This is only the beginning of my 3rd cycle since I had my IUD removed, so it's all good. I figure my body is still adjusting at this point. 50 days for cycle 1, 35 days for cycle 2, so I am hopping that 3rd time is a charm.:winkwink:

Hubby and I are going on a 7 day cruise to Mexico on May 29th to celebrate our recent graduations, and at least now I know I can consume some adult beverages while we're there. :drunk:

That sounds perfect!! Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: Have a great trip!!! That will be a blast and now you can get a little tipsy if you want too:haha:

Hi Littlebird, how you feeling today? I see you had another dip, I still wouldn't worry though:thumbup:
:dust:

Hi Littlebird, how you feeling today? I see you had another dip, I still wouldn't worry though:thumbup:

You always know the right things to say! Yes, there was another dip today. I'm feeling sicker than yesterday, so that's good at least. I used one of my ICs this afternoon (because I forgot to test this morning :dohh:) and I think it's BFN but when I look at different angles, I think there could possibly be a very faint line. So I'll test again tomorrow and hopefully I'll see something more.

You always know the right things to say! Yes, there was another dip today. I'm feeling sicker than yesterday, so that's good at least. I used one of my ICs this afternoon (because I forgot to test this morning :dohh:) and I think it's BFN but when I look at different angles, I think there could possibly be a very faint line. So I'll test again tomorrow and hopefully I'll see something more.

Oh hun I hope and praying for you :dust::dust: for the :bfp:

Oh hun I hope and praying for you :dust::dust: for the :bfp:

Thanks! I really appreciate it. It's getting down to the wire and I want to know! :brat:

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for sticking with me on this journey. The 2WW is a crazy time!

I think my chart is going Triphasic!!!! Is it too early? And my temps are weirdly flat? Yuk, I hate the 2ww.

I think my chart is going Triphasic!!!! Is it too early? And my temps are weirdly flat? Yuk, I hate the 2ww.

Your chart is looking really good! I agree that it looks triphasic. Especially if you O'd a couple days earlier when you got your dip?

How are you feeling?

I mentioned to my doctor about the flat temps in the 1st half of my chart. She said it sounded like I was very consistent. So I wouldn't worry about that at all. Temps are looking good! :thumbup:

Your chart is looking really good! I agree that it looks triphasic. Especially if you O'd a couple days earlier when you got your dip?

How are you feeling?

Feeling very hopeful actually, lots of things are feeling different this month, cervix has stayed soft, which is weird, having EWCM still, also weird, headaches and starting last night, nausea, bbs are super sore as well, and I'm super bitchy and tired, had very strange dreams last night, I died in one and got my :bfp: in another, both very vivid. So Fx'd, feeling very positive!

My temp is rising wondering when ill be Oing what you think ladies?

Can you please add mine to the list?

Leilah's mummy (and purple please)

My temp is rising wondering when ill be Oing what you think ladies?

It almost looks like you did on CD8? I know that kinda soon, but not unheard of. You had a big dip at around that time last cycle too. And your temps went up and are really even now, which can happen after Oing.

If you haven't O'd yet, I think you will be any day now:thumbup:

How are you feeling?

Feeling very hopeful actually, lots of things are feeling different this month, cervix has stayed soft, which is weird, having EWCM still, also weird, headaches and starting last night, nausea, bbs are super sore as well, and I'm super bitchy and tired, had very strange dreams last night, I died in one and got my :bfp: in another, both very vivid. So Fx'd, feeling very positive!

All good signs!!! I think your chart looks excellent!!

Hi Littlebird, I see you had a dip, how are you feeling today? I hope you're still in!!

Stay away :witch: :dust:

Hi Littlebird, I see you had a dip, how are you feeling today? I hope you're still in!!

Stay away :witch: :dust:

Thanks, Tallmom2b. Dip today and I'm still not getting the BFP on my tests. I'm feeling ok, not really feeling anything either way. I was supposed to discontinue Progesterone if I didn't get a BFP by 14DPO, but spoke to them today and they said keep going until Thursday and come in for a blood test. So hopefully I'll know something soon.

That dip really got to me this morning, though. :(

I put the test in my journal, but the line is really really faint, if it's there at all. Hopefully tomorrow will be clearer, or I'm going to have to accept the idea that I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->